It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Does it have anything to do with compost / methane? Just wondering...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

what a fantastic story,i,ve never read anything about" NITINOL" before.well done on finding it.i wonder what happened to it up to present day.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
These conspiracies always forget about the real world. The real world has a country called China. Anybody heard of it ? They have about a quarter of the worlds population. The country is growing rapidly and is in desperate need of energy. The leaders of the country are communist dictators who do not give a flying f.... for any "western" illuminati, NWO, TPTB etc. They will do exactly what they want to do to achieve their aims.

IF there was ANY WORKING DEVICE you can be ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED that the chinese would be building them.

Oh let me guess those ex maoists are actually part of the global elite and the years of isolation in China was nothing more than a ruse to con us. Sheeesh!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
They will do exactly what they want to do to achieve their aims.

And what do you perceive their aims to be?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

And what do you perceive their aims to be?

The population is getting used to many of the wests modern devices.
If the communist government can't supply the power the poopulation has come to expect then the seed of democracy can take root.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by almadd2012

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why couldn't you have something the size of a garden shed, with a tank of water, and use a little portion of energy to suck the water up, and then release the force down, and turning a series of wheels, so you have both the kinetic energy and produce more. I thought it would work easily, in fact recall some ingenius ways, that they seemed to bring water uphill in the past, so you could have a pretty small energy imprint in using energy, and release quite a bit more.

The answer is simple: the amount of energy required to "suck the water up" is not "a little portion", as you state. It is, in fact, no less than the entire energy of the water going down. Since some energy is always lost in the process, you can't even keep your little fountain running, let alone pull energy from it to do other work.

It was already demonstrated. And I have followed his demonstrations and he gets close, and does a lot of experiments, but, the only one he shows working was someone else's projects. He is NOT a magician but contributes on the overunity boards and is very helpful, its an open source community.

Here again!!!

Homemade Hydroelectric Generator

The LED's are overunity!

And look at the coils involved in the circuits used in this system! I think starship/rodin type would be most useful. If you use any battery, joules thief too.

But then again, to me, if you can create kinetic energy, ie, kites, wind sculptures, and heat, wind sculptures with aluminum catching plates, and if you can store that energy, ie the heat, and pick up the kinetic with antennas, which would just be reversing the ones we already use in satellites and hams, we already have wireless transmissions, its ludicrous to not adapt them with capacitors and circuits to utilize the energy DC/AC or both.

Antenna To Replace Batteries And Provide Unlimited Free Energy

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is an example of something scientists said shouldnt be done. But it has been, and it amazed the scientist. Its a perpetual motion. At the end, even though its been running for months, and that it would need some modifications to produce electricity, the scientist says it is at 89-99% efficiency, which our motors are only in the 30's %. And that it would need to be 101% to be free energy. His idea of free energy and mine is different. I don't care if (LIKE EARTH) you need a jumpstart of electricity to get it going, if it runs for a long time, and produces electricity nonstop in that time, earth gets jumpstarts from the sun and cosmos all the time by the way.

I'm only going to include the link, not embed it, because this Norwegian sculpture seems to focus on making beautiful naked women sculptures and it may offend some, so NUDITY WARNING, NAKED ARTWORK. Don't click if you can't stand the sight of a naked sculputure.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the thing, if this was modified, and if you then found that a certain size, only produced enough to say, hook up to another energy device, say a shed sized hydro unit, and it was ample to bring the water uphill, but not for unending desktop computer hookups for 5 people in the house, then its possible with other methods to grow your energy. One device hooked to another, and lots of kinetic producers, some stored on earth and salt water, manganese or other type of batteries, or crystals, and some picked up wirelessly...
edit on 26-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tesla and anti gravity, magnetics, etc.

Perpetuum mobile, free energy 1/2

Perpetual to me means long running, may require occasional jumpstarts, if made to produce energy, I call this, over unity. Free energy to me is over unity.

Perpetuum mobile, free energy 2/2

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I believe with the right wireless and antenna's the kinetic energy of tall trees with their leaves blowing in the wind could power a home. If not enough, make a few manmade aluminum shingle type duplicates in wind sculptures.

In the first and second, I believe video, it had the newman motor, and it showed/named the parts and showed the magnets inside. They moved! That is crucial. The magnets or magnetized parts, should have flex, and create pulse.

I have 5 boys, and no extra incomes (yet, keep trying to figure this part out), and probably 8-10 gigabytes of free energy designs, ideas, and this is my biggest dream, to have us all creating different devices and sharing with everyone we know, everything open sourced, or stolen from the patents already there (you just can't sell those, but share and share and share). That is my dream. Small manageable ones, not the millions that Steven Greer asks for, for some patented device that you have pay into. The only useful energy is something you can create yourself, or help neighbors who are shut ins, or less handy, to do, help each other, made of inexpensive things, never pay for it, just scrounge and buy parts, never go into huge productions, just keep at it on a grass roots level.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

SHOCK! Police Uses Water Instead of Gas for All Cars

This is something that is FREE -ER!!!

And this is what I'd like for my vehicles. Just want the kids to get going and make a little money. Second hand diesel trucks for experimenting on. This motor!!!

100% water car engine (hho)

I don't want a mod, I want the whole system hydrogen. And no, not willing to buy it, the bubbler already creates it, just need the motor built to utilize this properly.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And no, not willing to buy it, the bubbler already creates it, just need the motor built to utilize this properly.

As with all free energy devices. Just need one more thing . . . .

It's amazing how when real scientists get near a perpetual motion device something breaks moments before.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Water fuel .

The arguments under his video are so silly!

The point isn't even, where you get the energy from, ie. not gas, thats the point. It's water. Now the problem is the expensive battery systems, but we need to work on batteries more. For example, I want to see salt water batteries and alternatives to lead. I think picking up kinetic energy, solar/wind, and generator your own energy and storing that in your batteries would be 100% better than anything fuel made. But, not sure you have to do it that way.

www.fuelfromh2o.com...

A fallacy out there is that it takes more energy to produce the HHO than the energy it releases. Not at all true, that's why there are HHO generators available out there. You can produce HHO with as little as 1.5 volts DC and an amp of current. It's not only how it's done but the way in which the HHO generator is configured to permit a useful out put with minimal power input. You can put 2 bare ended wires into a bucket of water with an electrolyte and produce a small quantity of HHO by putting a DC current through the wires. The principle is to produce as much HHO as possible with the least amount of electrical energy and generated exothermic heat. In reality, once the HHO generator has been charged up it actually acts like a wet cell battery. It holds a charge of 1.5 - 2.0 volts DC and can operate when charged with the power switch turned off, until the remaining suspended HHO gas is pulled off and the cell ultimately discharges. The power switch is primarily used to maintain the HHO generators charge.

What we do here is draw off that produced gaseous material by vacuum created by the vehicles engine and feed the gasses directly into the engine for combustion purposes. The system is an on demand system, "NOT" a pressurized storage system the HHO generator only produces what the vehicles engine may call for, nothing more.

He says you can idle an engine with this but the technology is not there to operate engine under normal driving conditions. Don't believe that, believe you have to redesign or remake the motor.

fuel-efficient-vehicles.org...

www.magistrala.cz...

I notice the videos that are critical, the ones like this:

art 2 ELECTRIC MOTOR COIL – SELF EXCITED, SELF ACCELERATING

and

SELF RUNNING CONCEPT (SKYSHIP MOTOR)

are missing due to the NAZI's. And they don't understand the tab system. For every single thing that should be here on earth, from their fascism, to their ownership of all our shared resources, when we all co-own the land and have rights to our own land and homes with no payments and no taxes. They owe that tab. I am going, ching ching, and calculating what they owe me personally, and every time they make me angry at being kicked in the teeth by them and assualted and raped by them, and having knoweldge STOLEN FROM ME, CHING CHING, the tab they will be answering directly to me on OUR SCHOOL AND SHARED PLANET THAT THEY DO NOT OWN, goes higher and higher!

Now I've seen the crystal batteries and mineral ones via videos by John Hutchinson.

I think aside from the Antenna, Kinetic energy idea, that HHO is essential, at least at this stage in what we know, and that ways to power HHO conversion with self charging batteries, that don't require shop time in a long trip, or money handed to the MAN, at all, no money to him period. I am not going to give the man any more money, don't think he has the right to own all the land and sell it to me either PERIOD. I don't stand under the MAN. He needs a cosmic arrest time sucking him up with big blue beam and shoving him in a holding tank waiting for cosmic counciling to turn his ugly twisted mentality into Love.

So my goal is to get out from under his ugly twisted thumb. And just empower the visions I've been shown of joining a cosmic arrest team that sucks them up into holding tanks. Thats where the MAN gets to go.

I've even seen ways of forming handbuilt, hempstone, (or cornhusk stone) trailers, homes on wheels, like gypsy caravans, with greenhouse additions and extra food production ones, that squat on land here and there and if we were really smart, we'd find ways to legally steal from the MAN, ie. use his money laundering secrets of creating some syphoning of his banking system or businesses, find legal ways, and with money syphoned off their crappy system, but cheap land for eco farms for all. ALL. No homeless. ALL. ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE. ONE FAMILY. I LIKE THE HOMELESS MORE THAN THE HEARTLESS.

So you could have good batteries, environmentally friendly, and that you can self charge on your trip, or an antenna on your vehicle can charge......

Personally the antenna, the wireless. Just making the ham antenna do the opposite and store energy instead of send it out, that kind of antenna, on your car, on your home, yeah.....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
By the way, John Bedini had some problems when replicating John Hutchinson's crystal batteries. So it must take alot of work and experimenting. I thought of ALUM, grow your own alum aluminum crystals, by default they should be superconductors.

Now in quartz i don't see why you can't create a whole virutalized computer system, personally, don't see why it can't be done, in fact had a vision given on the way to the store how it is possible.

Quartz can also be grown, but alum grows faster and at home easily without all the pressure systems.

This one with alum crystals has a lot more output:

New Crystal Batteries20 John Bedini and Chuck Hupp

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

And no, not willing to buy it, the bubbler already creates it, just need the motor built to utilize this properly.

As with all free energy devices. Just need one more thing . . . .

It's amazing how when real scientists get near a perpetual motion device something breaks moments before.

Well this one DIDN'T and if you'd watched the video you'd see that.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
By the way, John Bedini had some problems when replicating John Hutchinson's crystal batteries.

I'm beginning to wonder whether consciousness has anything to do with varying results.

Also, ley lines of the earth having an impact on experiments done in different locations.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I watched one video where two kids made a hydro electric generator. Big deal we've had those for almost 100 years.

The other was a guy running a lawn mower on gasoline.

It seems you put a lot of faith in YT videos. Look up P.T. Barnum.

Remember all the Nibiru videos??

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh, and I did find this interesting, his channel shut down. And so they're duplicating it.

RomeroUK Muller generator replication part 1

This showed more volts out than in, and is too noisy, and a high rpm apparently.

RomeroUK Muller generator replication part 2

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Mary Rose

If you don't think free energy is possible then you're not willing to engage my hypothetical. End of discussion.

As I and several others have explained, if free energy were possible, huge corporations would exploit it for limitless profit. Can you think of any reason why they would not?

Sure, if they decentralize utilities. Or if the coming generation of engineers that study "Free Energy Engineering" to build and maintain such devices (just like electrical + mechanical do with current power generation) will spill the beans on the simplicity of building such a device.
I'm not saying it's simple technology, but perhaps like what the integrating circuit was to electrical engineering. Top it off with the "fuel-less" characteristic (even if it needs just a little bit of electricity to kick off, solar panels with inverters can provide you that), IMO that's a reason why they wouldn't try and exploit it.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Qubert because: forgot a period.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

This showed more volts out than in, and is too noisy, and a high rpm apparently.

Higher volts alone is meaningless.

Watch this guys efforts.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Higher volts means nothing, but its actually a mystery. He mentions himself that its not ampage, and yet this is good except the original one, created by the guy whose channel disappeared and whose lab was rumored raided, was quiet.

And the amount of time, labor and money going into this is awe inspiring, so have nothing but gratitude at those who can afford this hobby. I want to gear my family up to such a level.

There is an enormous commitment to experimentation going on, and that is the only way this ever gets off the ground.

I find joule thieves fascinating.

Joule Ringer with home made transformer

edit to add: This is interesting too!

Nathan Stubblefield Coil Runs Motor!

And I always read the comments below the video.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join