It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I see on overunity.com there is a thread on the testatika that was started in 2007, is 11 pages long, and the last post was December 26, 2012. In the OP, I see Edward Leedskalnin mentioned, and I see the term "cold" electricity.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I don't know anything about this website www.rexresearch.com... but I read this there

There is, I believe, a far more important power generator --- the electron cascade generator, and the Methernitha has two of them, held inside the two horseshoe magnets, and providing the circuits to the magnets are made to oscillate at the right frequency at a high enough voltage then these metalised-perspex laminated blocks can enmass A MUCH LARGER AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY THAN WHAT IS PUT INTO THEM.

This may have already been debunked, IDK yet but it may have useful info.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

That website is one that I trust.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Mary Rose
What else is there?

5. They dont exist.

really?

so you are using Nikola Telsa patents right this minute..

but..

you do not believe in Tesla's patents on wireless transmission of power from aether?

interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
you do not believe in Tesla's patents on wireless transmission of power from aether?

interesting.

You believe that Tesla's ideas on wireless transmission of power to be free energy technology?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

In the Description for the video it mentions:

. . . invented by Paul Baumann from Linden Switzerland . . .

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
. . . www.rexresearch.com...

There is, I believe, a far more important power generator --- the electron cascade generator, and the Methernitha has two of them, held inside the two horseshoe magnets, and providing the circuits to the magnets are made to oscillate at the right frequency at a high enough voltage then these metalised-perspex laminated blocks can enmass A MUCH LARGER AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY THAN WHAT IS PUT INTO THEM.

I see the page is entitled "Paul BAUMANN: Testatika Generator."

Your excerpt is from "Back-Engineered Testatika" by Paul E. Potter (Copyright 2000). There is an URL for a website for him but it's not a good link.

From the Photo Gallery page, here is a photo of the "electron cascade generator" held inside the two horseshoe magnets referenced in your excerpt:

Looking over all the sections of the page, I'm struck by the "Methernitha Statement of Purpose - The Research Work of Methernitha in the Field of the so-called Free Energy":

Ever since the foundation of Methernitha there existed a department for research, development and electronics, which was concerned with the problem of alternative energy sources, namely with technologies, which were suited to exploit the inherent forces of nature and thus to unlock sources of energy without disturbing nature's ecological balance in any negative way.

This team of research within Methernitha works completely autonomous and is financed out of the co-operative's own resources, without any outside support. . . .

There is no doubt that the formation of Methernitha is also a good part of the life story of Paul Baumann. Through his extraordinary technical capabilities, but also through his astonishing practicable wisdom he opened relations to all kind of people with ideals and in many places, and pretty soon, the idea to form a co-operative enterprise took shape. . . .

Another miracle within Methernitha is the Testatika, which is the result of more than 20 years of research.

This wonder machine is lurked from nature, nothing else. Nature is the greatest source of power as well as knowledge which man has, and it still conceals many secrets, which are only revealed to those, who approach and tie in with them with highest respect and responsibility.

. . .To the educated physicist many a thing of this machine may seem impossible, maybe even crazy. Maybe he is also offended by the conceptions used to explain the whole. Only partly we could use the concepts of conventional physical terminology to explain and define only approximately the functions and properties of the various parts of the machine.

. . . This machine puts experts, which are just trained in conventional physics to a very hard test . . .

The book knowledge of any times is not wrong, but it is incomplete, and therefore allows to draw wrong conclusions.

. . . Unfortunately the ruling bodies that should be responsible for the well-being of the people work too often with the target to make life more and more difficult and to render impossible every free spiritual development. . . .

To change all this, the evolution of a new technology is not enough, even if it were the most ecological and ingenious. To change this present status one has to go much deeper down, to the root-cause of all this evil, and this is man's way of thinking, his state of mind. . . .

I believe the Testatika does work for this community. And if others could have the outlook this community has, they could do the same thing.

edit on 12/30/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I believe the Testatika does work ...

And as always, it should never come down to a matter of belief, but as always, makers these "free energy" machines always only release just enough information to make an unsubstatiated claim.

The world is full of free energy machines in "teaser" form that nobody can prove one way or the other.

And by the way, if the technology is being suppressed, why arent these Methernitha people dead in mysterious circumstances?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think we should all face the facts that there are devices that provide energy via electromotive force, solar (wind water heat) at little to o cost other than initial outlay which seems to drop by the day (when I bought my first 100 watt panel it was nearly 700 dollars and it wasn't that long ago now they are 3-400 for twice as much outpuq.. but to say there is no free energy would be wrong the entire universe is energy moving freely about us
We just haven't figured out how to tap into or harness that as of yet , but I'm hopeful for the future
edit on 12/30/2012 by geocom because: Typo and additional comment

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You are thinking simplistically. That's your issue, and not a matter of free energy devices being bogus.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
We just haven't figured out how to tap into or harness that as of yet , but I'm hopeful for the future

In my opinion, we just haven't figured out how to get out of our own way yet.

According to my research, there has been brutal suppression of the technology and persecution of inventors. However, we the people have not demanded that a stop be put to this injustice. Until we wise up, we deserve what we have.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Let's focus on suppression for awhile, since obviously, some people don't have a clue. (Yeah I'm irritated.
)

Here are two resources for people who have done no homework on this:

Pure Energy System's Directory: "Suppression"

edit on 12/30/12 by Mary Rose because: Fix BBCode

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Let's focus on suppression for awhile, since obviously, some people don't have a clue. (Yeah I'm irritated. )

Then don't read this. You won't like it but others might. Especially if they had the same suspicion of Trombly that I did while watching that clip.

abundanthope.net...

Now somebody is lying. Regardless of which one it actually is this is just one example of why many of us don't pay much attention to all these "suppression" claims.

Meanwhile the Testatika sits over there peacefully. Makes me think that either it's not real, so therefore not a "threat" or this suppression is made up nonsense by scammers. Maybe both.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Then don't read this. You won't like it but others might. Especially if they had the same suspicion of Trombly that I did while watching that clip.

Why? Because he laughed and made a joke at the end? Would you prefer that he break down crying so you'll be convinced?

abundanthope.net...

Now somebody is lying.

Do you know what a front group is?

Are you aware of the New World Order agenda? Do you know how the globalists operate? Do you care?

Do you think government has our best interests at heart?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why? Because he laughed and made a joke at the end? Would you prefer that he break down crying so you'll be convinced?

He's a bad actor and an even worse interview. What do you think about this one?

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Adam Trombly is one of the top scientists in the world in the development and creation of Zero Point Energy technology. Devices that he built are working today in other parts of the world. And yet, instead of using Zero Point Energy, Adam Trombly's own house in Maui is being fitted with a bank of expensive solar panels.

Why can't Trombly use his own expertise to fuel his own home? Trombly has spent most of his professional life under one gag order or another. But he decided, he told us, "that if I was going to give an interview for this particular publication, I wasn't going to pull any punches."

He never explained why he has to use solar instead of his ZPE tech

It's ridiculous that I am installing solar panels in my home, when I have spent the last 23 years of my life in the field of ZP Fluctuation Technology research and development and have one more than one occasion successfully demonstrated it along with colleagues who have also learned the same hard lessons that I have.

I agree that it is ridiculous but not as ridiculous as what comes later

Basically, I was standing in my office, which was a large room, 27 feet long, and Bob Dratch was shaking change in his pocket, to demonstrate that his very sensitive microwave detector could pick up the signal this jingling generated. The signal would appear on the meter and the printout.

I pointed the horn of the device at Dratch to measure the effect. And then, as I pointed the horn away, I kept my finger on the trigger and happened to point it out the window of my office. To our surprise, the alarm went off on the machine! The red light went on, and the meter peaked.

My office was being microwaved!

That's not the end of that story. Chest waders recommended.

At least I got an idea for a "Pocket Popcorn Popper" out of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Wade through the crap. It's your job to do so. No one can do it for you. There's lots and lots of crap on the internet.

We deserve the mess we're in. I can see that.

It's going to take at least another century.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wade through the crap. It's your job to do so.

You hired me? I didn't even apply! I have to pass on the offer but thank you.

There's lots and lots of crap on the internet.

You've noticed that too I see. I choose to identify it and avoid it. I don't see the wisdom in diving for pearls in septic tanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Let's focus on suppression for awhile

Pure Energy System's Directory: "Suppression"

Still not at all clear to me how supression can work on the internet.

The very first one listed in that suppression directly is Adam Trombly.
Given that he is still very much alive and runs his own website where he has posted information about free energy machines, its not at all clear to me why he cant just put up another page showing proper detail of the machines.
(or have the detail leaked to multiple places somewhere else)

All he has there is the kind of "teaser" information I mentioned earlier. Enough to make it sound intersting. Claims of great tests. Detail lacking so other people cant replicate them.

That last link I gave is worth a bit of time.
Overunity.com, a forum of people trying to build free energy machines. Some have even tried to build Trombly type machines, and (of course) cant get them to produce free energy. If Trombly was serious, he'd give them a few hints.

Its almost like... they dont actually work.
Its almost like... Trombly has never actually built one.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's going to take at least another century.

I should not have said that. I take it back.

Why? Because it's a negative statement which might help bring about a negative result.

So, I'll say this, instead: We don't know how much longer it will take. It depends on us.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I see on overunity.com there is a thread on the testatika that was started in 2007,

And after 5 years no one has been able to show a proper test of a working one!

That tells you it is just another con.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

. . . www.rexresearch.com...

I see the page is entitled "Paul BAUMANN: Testatika Generator."

There are three video links on the page. They cannot be embedded here.

This is not a commercial enterprise so the videos are not sleek advertising. The second and third ones are very small. The first one is a little larger and shows, I think, the precision of the device. It is beautiful to watch. Here is a screenshot of text within the video:

edit on 01/01/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join