It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaxwell1984
reply to post by ajay59

actually... iv had a change of opinion actually agree with you! maybe i was a bit rational before!! i may have also called a cell a battery but in any case a fuel cell still needs an electrolyte. though in some instances and possibly in the one the electrolyte may be a gas! it doesnt need to be a liquid or solid substance

But wait, I am confused. As stated by our resident expert, Phage. Which is it?

It produces electricity because there is no connection between the anode and cathode inside the bottle.
edit on 23-12-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
At any rate, the initial reaction introduced by the insertion of the electrolyte not only continues but increases after the removal of the electrolyte. Does this mean that the left over gasses somehow continue to build and keep increasing in volume and reaction?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

As Maxwell said, the electrolyte could be the air in the bottle.
If there was a connection between the anode and cathode within the bottle it would short the cell. No current would flow to the meter.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see absolutely no similarities when comparing a plastic bottle with two electrodes to an hydrogen fuel cell. Note the complexity of the latter.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaxwell1984

My 30 years in high tech trumps your 12.

Maybe instead of acting like a troll you could have demonstrated some knowledge on a thread I happen to like, you could get some respect.

Does plasma work as a conductor?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by cmaxwell1984

My 30 years in high tech trumps your 12.

Maybe instead of acting like a troll you could have demonstrated some knowledge on a thread I happen to like, you could get some respect.

Does plasma work as a conductor?

Does plastic work as a conductor? What makes you so full of yourself as to think I would want or need your respect?
I see what I am doing as shill slaying rather than trolling. I am defending what I see as a potential while you are the one trying to tear it down.

edit on 23-12-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or the plasma would be the electrolyte and the conductor, if this is possible.

Fire is plasma. We do not know much about the first state of matter.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yeah, but that is an efficiently engineered fuel cell.

Here is the simplified version:
upload.wikimedia.org...

The way I see it is the electrolyte could be the plastic in the bottle (or as suggested, other gasses in the bottle).
edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Or the plasma would be the electrolyte and the conductor, if this is possible.
Ionized hydrogen is plasma. It's the ionization which makes a fuel cell work. In any case the only "fusion" that's occurring is chemical, not nuclear.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
What makes you so full of yourself as to think I would want or need your respect?

Whether you want it or not, when something is worthy of respect, respect is given by those who recognize it.

I see what I am doing as shill slaying rather than trolling. I am defending what I see as a potential while you are the one trying to tear it down.

No, you're defending a very obvious fraud. No one with five minutes of chemical and electrical training (grade nine science will do) and a critical mind (a smart seven year old will do) could possibly confuse that video's outcome with some free energy device.

The fact that there's no demonstration of actual work being performed makes it clear that the device can't perform work, and therefore brings into question what it is that's creating the voltage. As Phage and others have pointed out, it's obviously a chemical reaction which has created a voltage difference that can be picked up by the voltmeter the guy attached. He didn't switch it over to measure current, though, did he? Why? Because the current would be too small. He didn't attach even a low-voltage LED to the circuit to show it at work, did he? No. He attached a light switch, so he obviously wanted to show how there was an actual circuit there, but he couldn't attach even a small load to the circuit to demonstrate anything useful. Any why? Because there's nothing useful going on there!

I'd love a "free energy" device as much as the next guy, but this sure ain't it.
edit on 23-12-2012 by almadd2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2012 by almadd2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
One question remains that we seem to be avoiding here. Why does the voltage continue to increase with no added fuel or energy? Do you think the man in the video is adding to the device off-camera or what?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
reply to post by alfa1

I think the problem is these people KNOW the difference and intentionally set out to mislead.
If they had good intentions when demonstrating "free energy" they would power an LED.

There are plenty of similar devices that do power LED's and debunkers still find fault. There are devices that spin via magnets that power LED's. Tons of them.. so many, they cannot all be hoaxes IMO. To me this shows proof of concept. Isn't it possible we don't know all there is to know about electricity - we only know what we are told to believe.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just did a quick and dirty version of the experiment. Put some vinegar in a plastic bottle. Dumped it out. Stuck the probes of my multimeter through the plastic and get readings of 6 to 10 millivolts. I don't even think this even a hydrogen fuel cell. I think it's just residual acid on the inside of the bottle creating a tiny bit of voltage.

Just for the hell of it I held a probe in each hand. I put out 50 millivolts. I'm my own free energy source.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Were the video's results duplicated? When you made your device did the voltage continue to rise? When you held the probes in your fingers did it continue to rise over a period of time? I am just asking as I would like to see if this can be validated or not.

I guess Neo has nothing on you there, Coppertop!

edit on 23-12-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Didn't bother. But I just tested a rock....10mV! Free rock energy!
Never had a reason to use the millivolt setting before.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

We're not avoiding; it's just kind of irrelevant. But here are several possible explanations:

a) The concentration of whatever it is that's in solution in the air increases over time as the residue of whatever it is the guy put in the bottle evaporates or further releases gases;

b) The measurement takes place using different electrodes (check the video; the one at 3:17 is different from the rest) and so gets different results;

c) The guy's increasing alcohol breath is affecting the thing;

d) A battery shows up on the table at 3:30. Magnets (and drugs!) show up at 4:25.

The guy who made this video never expected anyone to believe him. He started by saying he understands gravity when the rest of us don't, then made a video showing something or other that obviously included a chemical reaction but no gravity, made a second prop bottle with three electrodes that he didn't use, got drunk, took some drugs, and blathered on like an idiot. Geez, why am I even bothering.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have to stick by my single most important observation of the experiment. The power generated continued to increase without additional input! Duplicate and break down and explain the processes of why this is happening and your testimony to the validity or lack there of will be much more convincing as well as appreciated.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have to stick by my single most important observation of the experiment. The power generated continued to increase without additional input!

Again you are confused, where is power measured in that video?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

I have to stick by my single most important observation of the experiment. The power generated continued to increase without additional input!

Again you are confused, where is power measured in that video?

If the meter is moved, what is it that is causing it, the wind? The meter is measuring something when the probes touch the electrodes!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is that silicone sealant running between the electrodes on the "special" bottle?

You ever use silicone sealant? Ever notice that vinegar smell?

Most silicone sealants will release acetic acid while curing. This gives off a characteristic vinegar like smell.

wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Silicone

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join