It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

What hellobruce is saying is that the video shows voltage. Voltage isn't power. Voltage times current equals power. No current was shown.
edit on 23-12-2012 by almadd2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Is that silicone sealant running between the electrodes on the "special" bottle?

You ever use silicone sealant? Ever notice that vinegar smell?

Most silicone sealants will release acetic acid while curing. This gives off a characteristic vinegar like smell.

wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Silicone

Yet another interesting detail you pose that would be quite helpful if known! Perhaps I will attempt to replicate the device being careful to take any obvious de-constructive applications into account.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by almadd2012
reply to post by ajay59

What hellobruce is saying is that the video shows voltage. Voltage isn't power. Voltage times current equals power. No current was shown.
edit on 23-12-2012 by almadd2012 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, missed your post. So essentially you are saying that a battery holds no power? I remember earlier in the thread someone stated that it was in essence, a battery. The little ones will be displeased when I tell them that their electronic toys will be useless even with batteries! Doom on me!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by almadd2012

Sorry, missed your post. So essentially you are saying that a battery holds no power?

No, he's not saying that at all.
What he's saying is a concept that many people obviously find hard to grasp - that the video shows voltage. Voltage isn't power. Voltage times current equals power. No current was shown.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I have to stick by my single most important observation of the experiment. The power generated continued to increase without additional input! Duplicate and break down and explain the processes of why this is happening and your testimony to the validity or lack there of will be much more convincing as well as appreciated.

The hydrogen fuel cell needs to breath to work. (see one of the previous links to a diagram of a fuel cell - note the O2 input).

As the hydrogen fuel cell requires a source of air, we notice that the cell in the OP is gaining in voltage over time as the O2 flows inside the cell and reacts with the catalyst that has coated the inside of the bottle.

An indication of the poor efficiency of the OP's generator is the time required to build the voltage.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Seeming unlikely it's even a simple fuel cell. More indications that it's just an acid battery.

The "increase" occured when he tested the contacts which are connected with silicone sealant, which contains acetic acid. Looking like a parlor trick.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Seeming unlikely it's even a simple fuel cell. More indications that it's just an acid battery.

Can it be both?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The problem with that is with leaving the bottle open for any period of time. I can think of a few experiments to fool around with but I'm not really that motivated. Maybe after the New Year.

I think an "inside out" version would be a good test. Paint a piece of plastic with the secret sauce and see what you get. If you get something it would show that it isn't a fuel cell. However if you get nothing it doesn't really show anything because evaporation could be more complete. Have to think of a way to test that aspect.

edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Why does the voltage continue to increase with no added fuel or energy?

It doesnt. he measures across different electrodes, so a different voltage. why didnt he measure the voltage across the same terminals?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm sure this thread will be dead by the new year. No use beating a dead horse.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by almadd2012

Just trying to get someone else to do it.
Old Tom Sawyer trick.

Gonna go play with my electric rock now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It wouldn't work as there needs to be an insulator to trap the free-electrons - the bottle is making a pretty effective electron trap due to its shape.

As to the whole battery question...

Yes it will behave as a battery(misnomer, its actually just a cell - a battery is a group of cells) whilst there is a sufficient concentration of acid-potash within the bottle.

Though theoretically.....as a battery with two piddly electrodes made of the same metal will never generate more than about 1.1Volts(it is actually far less, but I am too lazy to go upstairs and check the actual amount for two copper electrodes
).

As Phage stated....there would be a better chance of generating a small voltage via the silicone acting as an electrolyte.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It wouldn't work as there needs to be an insulator to trap the free-electrons - the bottle is making a pretty effective electron trap due to its shape.
Exactly. If it was a fuel cell it wouldn't work but if it is just residual acid on the plastic (making it an electric cell) it would. It's falsification experiment.

Though theoretically.....as a battery with two piddly electrodes made of the same metal will never generate more than about 1.1Volts
He's measuring millivolts.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

As Phage stated....there would be a better chance of generating a small voltage via the silicone acting as an electrolyte.

Could the silicone provide voltage for that long? Seems to me it would cure sooner than the 24 hours later he's claiming.

ETA: Not arguing, just curious about all this.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ah! Another experiment. Go for it.
I have a fence I need painting but it takes a lot of skill. Interested?

Of course. He may have changed the time on his clock.
Nah...he wouldn't do that.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ah! Another experiment. Go for it.
I have a fence I need painting but it takes a lot of skill. Interested?

Of course. He may have changed the time on his clock.
Nah...he wouldn't do that.

Looks like I'm getting a multimeter for Christmas and you have a Wagner Power Painter on your list.

ETA: About changing the clock, you can't lie on YouTube. Can't leave the caps on the bottles while not filming either.

ETA2: OK, just now fully understood the implications of changing the clock. Silicone could have still been fresh. That's as bad as missing that obvious long exposure for those Morse Code sat picks.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
Volts are rather easy to get, and quite a simple feat. No soda bottle or special chemicals needed.

That's what I was wondering. I know nothing of this stuff, so I have to ask if this guy would have gotten voltage readings from the copper wires in the bottle even if he never added those chemicals?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Probably not. Although it would depend on what was in the bottle originally and if it had been cleaned.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If the bottle was sealed could it act as the PEM for a fuel cell?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Probably not. Although it would depend on what was in the bottle originally and if it had been cleaned.

So, air won't do it, huh? I'm really surprised by this, considering all of the contents of air. But again, I am clueless about this stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join