It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone, this looks interesting. This guy uses Keshe's concepts to build a low scale Plasma Generator.
What do you think of this?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

And yet again, for the millionth time, they dont understand the difference between Voltage and Power.

All the time, they measure Voltage, and yell "hey look, we get POWER out of this thing!!!!".

If people are going to be ignoramuses about electricity, they shouldnt be building electrical things.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
he makes it look quite impressive with all his fancy words but all he is basically done is built a battery with small useless voltages! the second any load is out on it i can guarantee the voltage would drop to zero! This isnt breaking any laws of physics!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I think the problem is these people KNOW the difference and intentionally set out to mislead.
If they had good intentions when demonstrating "free energy" they would power an LED.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Didn't take the time to watch the whole video. I don't know what the other posters are writing about. It seems the whole concept goes straight over their head.

From what I saw and read, the concept being presented is that the charge sets particles in motion, which creates a current that works like gravity. It is a comparison of the microcosm to the macrocosm. The idea seems to be that plasma is the glue that holds the universe together.

edit on 23-12-2012 by poet1b because: Typos

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Didn't take the time to watch the whole video. I don't know what the other posters are writing about. It seems the whole concept goes straight over their head.

The concept hasnt gone over my head at all!! Hes basically created a battery using hydrogen ionisation! what part of the laws of physics is he breaking? absolutely none!!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So you didnt watch the whole video yet you get it and it's us (who spent the time to watch it) who are missing the point.

Leap of faith much??

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I was able to grasp the concept while you two did not.

You demonstrate that you don't know anything about electricity or energy.

All power is a transfer of energy from one medium to another.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

check my profile and look at my introductions post before suggesting i know nothing about electricity or energy! considering i work with it on a daily basis and have done so for the past 12 years.... unless you are an electrical engineer or similar the i can say i certainly know much more about it than you do! please take your smart remarks elsewhere!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaxwell1984
reply to post by poet1b

check my profile and look at my introductions post before suggesting i know nothing about electricity or energy! considering i work with it on a daily basis and have done so for the past 12 years.... unless you are an electrical engineer or similar the i can say i certainly know much more about it than you do! please take your smart remarks elsewhere!

But this has little to do with laws of electricity and more about the laws of dark energy, or unseen matter, namely, in this case, plasma.
The fluid has been removed from the bottle, but there is still a real quantitative charge present. That's pretty interesting if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
FAIL

No laws of physics have been broken or even bent.

Again.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is pretty funny.

Some-guy makes a potential difference with a chemical reaction and then starts crapping on about the hidden energy in a vacuum.

Ummmmmm....ok.

BTW Potash(Potassium hydroxide) plus an acid(in this case citric acid) = Hydrogen fuel cell

No ZPE Voodoo required.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

But this has little to do with laws of electricity and more about the laws of dark energy, or unseen matter, namely, in this case, plasma.

It has everything to do with laws of electricity and nothing to do with dark energy or "unseen matter" (plasma is not unseen matter).

It seems to be a simple (yet very inefficient) demonstration of a hydrogen fuel cell.
www.scribd.com...

edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaxwell1984

Originally posted by poet1b

The concept hasnt gone over my head at all!! Hes basically created a battery using hydrogen ionisation! what part of the laws of physics is he breaking? absolutely none!!

Obviously, the concept has gone over your head. As you can see in the video, what would act as an electrolyte in a battery was removed, Mr. electrician. As you can see in this example of a battery,
e3nergy.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>, an electrolyte is needed between the cathode (+) and the anode (-) How do you explain the workings of this "battery" now?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by magickmaster

And yet again, for the millionth time, they dont understand the difference between Voltage and Power.

All the time, they measure Voltage, and yell "hey look, we get POWER out of this thing!!!!".

If people are going to be ignoramuses about electricity, they shouldnt be building electrical things.

Well, to power the tester it has to have minute amps. Although the power generated by this bottle cannot be used for much and the chemical reaction that is fueling the reaction is more costly than any power derived from the thing, the philosophy of it is important.

There is a lot of pee in this world going down to the sewage plants. Utilizing this urine could both lower the negative influence it can have on the environment and possibly make power somehow.

I have no clue as to whether the uric acids when converted would be better or worse for the environment though. If we could somehow use our waste to produce cost efficient energy it would be great. A plant in nature can turn urine into stored energy, why can't we do that with all our technology and super computers. I look at things from the side, since I burned my box

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

It isn't a battery.
It's a fuel cell and it breaks no laws of physics.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Volts are rather easy to get, and quite a simple feat. No soda bottle or special chemicals needed.

I've produced over 10,000 volts simply by petting my cat. However she tends to hate it when that voltage is discharged and drops back to 0. (Yes I'm terrible, aren't I? Must not be too well grounded to subject an otherwise nicely treated cat to this kind of abuse.)

Also much I've had acccess to much more voltage from rubbing an inflated balloon on my own hair or when emptying a dryer full of laundry. Lots of potential for sparky crackly snappy zappy funtimes.

Now producing amperes, that's where it gets really tricky. No free lunch there I'm afraid. Just can't go and stick a wired fork in a hotdog and make it cook itself.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder what is going on when the electrolyte is removed from this "battery". It seems as though the the energy continues to build in the absence of the very substance to cause the energy in the first place!

edit on 23-12-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Hydrogen, produced by a chemical reaction is the fuel.
The plastic of the bottle itself is the electrolyte.
It is a fuel cell. A really crappy one, but a fuel cell. It produces electricity because there is no connection between the anode and cathode inside the bottle.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

actually... iv had a change of opinion actually agree with you! maybe i was a bit rational before!! i may have also called a cell a battery but in any case a fuel cell still needs an electrolyte. though in some instances and possibly in the one the electrolyte may be a gas! it doesnt need to be a liquid or solid substance

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join