It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
This thing has been posted so many times on ATS that it is getting boring. I posted these replys HERE and HERE pretty much totally debunking the foundation and it's pseudo science.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread moved to the hoax forum and closed.

I honestly feel those two posts should be stickied to the forum. Very well done sir.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ajay59

Dang.
But my rock is special. It likes me. A lot! When I lick it it gives me more electricity.

Thanks for that though. Helps put 'ol T. even more in perspective.

edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I had a pet rock once, but it ran away from home

Yes, but was it a plasma rock?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I did watch the vehicle long enought to see that the voltage readings were steady after the electrolyte was removed, and the millivolt values did increase after severa beers.

It was a cheap home experiment, but it seems he put more thought into than you want to believe.

You don't seem to grasp the ideas being presented here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i built that same kind of # with 2 magnets and some magnetized wire back in school. it generated a current but nothing to special. tell him to make a video of a big one thats powering a house.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ajay59

Dang.
But my rock is special. It likes me. A lot! When I lick it it gives me more electricity.

Thanks for that though. Helps put 'ol T. even more in perspective.

edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I had a pet rock once, but it ran away from home

Yes, but was it a plasma rock?

No, it was magnetite, which meant it should have "stuck" close to home

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I did watch the vehicle long enought to see that the voltage readings were steady after the electrolyte was removed, and the millivolt values did increase after severa beers.

It was a cheap home experiment, but it seems he put more thought into than you want to believe.

You don't seem to grasp the ideas being presented here.

I have a heavy background in science and engineering and I understand what is being presented all too well. And it is pure bull $#!^.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

From what you have posted so far, it doesn't seem that you have an understanding of science at all.

And how does your response deal with the points I made?

Clue 1, do you know what a capacitor is?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What gets me is the electrodes he inserts in the plastic bottle. They look like something custom made. That would have taken considerable effort.

I don't even recognize the meter he is using.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

From what you have posted so far, it doesn't seem that you have an understanding of science at all.

And how does your response deal with the points I made?

Clue 1, do you know what a capacitor is?

When I was still in my 20's I was a lab tech in a capacitor factory. To make this response as brief as possible I am going to tell you what I would tell my customers in my industrial engineering business when they asked me what all I did. My reply was, "I design, build, modify and repair in the electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and programmable logic controller fields.

Now let me ask you a question. How many pieces have you written on quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement? To see how many I have written go to my website at the link in my signature and look in the science section.

What Keshe is promoting is nothing more than new age psychobabble wrapped in pseudo science. There are two main types of people who fall for his garbage, new agers who believe the earth is a living thinking entity instead of a big ball of mud, rock and iron, and people who have very little understanding of real science but won't admit it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Yes you are a giant in your own mind.

What about plasma parts of the earth? Or is that just mud?

Did you have your sense of curiosity clinically removed?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes you are a giant in your own mind.

What about plasma parts of the earth? Or is that just mud?

Did you have your sense of curiosity clinically removed?

You have no clue what you are talking about and just want to be a troll. So we are done as I am going to ignore anything more you say and if you get too nasty about it I will report you to the mod. BTW, it is obvious that you are the one who is a legend in his own mind.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

How about you direct your curiosity towards actually learning something? You True Believers are quick to accuse others of being closed minded yet it is YOU who is the closed minded one as you are content to believe hoaxers without so much as a shred of evidence yet adamantly refuse to learn any actual science (because, well, let's face it: actually applying yourself to learning a field is difficult and requires some measure of intellectual capacity). You're too ignorant and incompetent to recognise when someone is talking from an informed position yet will happily believe in plasma cola bottles (!) without a glimmer of doubt. Yet you accuse others of not grasping concepts? You are an excellent case study of the Dunning Kruger effect.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by poet1b

How about you direct your curiosity towards actually learning something? You True Believers are quick to accuse others of being closed minded yet it is YOU who is the closed minded one as you are content to believe hoaxers without so much as a shred of evidence yet adamantly refuse to learn any actual science (because, well, let's face it: actually applying yourself to learning a field is difficult and requires some measure of intellectual capacity). You're too ignorant and incompetent to recognise when someone is talking from an informed position yet will happily believe in plasma cola bottles (!) without a glimmer of doubt. Yet you accuse others of not grasping concepts? You are an excellent case study of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Thank you for injecting a modicum of intelligence into the discussion. But you realize that it won't do anything to educate the troll at this late stage of the game don't you. But, you did an excellent job of describing him. The Dunning Kruger effect fits perfectly.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Plasma is just a fluid of charged particles. How does it create gravity?

What about asteroids, they don't have any plasma in them, but they do create a gravitational field, and some even have little moons orbiting them.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Hey everyone, this looks interesting. This guy uses Keshe's concepts to build a low scale Plasma Generator.
What do you think of this?

It's a galvanic battery. Putting the liquid in the bottle, and then even if you take it out, there is a thin layer of the dried chemical left within the bottle and so the circuit is made. Nothing new here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

If you follow this guy's thought then ALL of us are breaking the laws of physics by dragging our feet across a carpet. We develop an electrical charge of about 30,000 volts! OMG!

Static electricity......

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

After I proved that the mv values were not what Happycat claimed it was, that he is wro g in his claim, he started spouting credentials, and making personal attacks. Those are the acts of a troll. You follow up with further personnel attacks, proving yourself to be just another troll.

Neither of you have demonstrated any ability to grasp what I have said about this home experiment. All you have done is throw out a lot of hippy dippy nonsense. Anyone who posts with the air of certainty you people claim is lost in the forest, hoping the magic of for e theory will show you the way.

I don't know if this home experiment is legitimate, haven't made my mind yet. Every cubic meter of atmosphere has a small amount of wattage, that some of this wattage is being collected by the device isnt that outlandish. It's not enough to power any kind of circuit, but it is there.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Plasma is the first state of matter, with it's own properties.

Here is a link that makes some good points.

www.plasmacosmology.net...

Humanities understanding of physics is tiny, anyone who doesn't recognize this is no different than a priest.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
reply to post by magickmaster

If you follow this guy's thought then ALL of us are breaking the laws of physics by dragging our feet across a carpet. We develop an electrical charge of about 30,000 volts! OMG!

Static electricity......

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe that Keshe would go through all this trouble and his life would be as it is, and he would be espousing all of what he does, if he didn't know something and have people who believed in him. Maybe I have not looked too deeply into his background...but then, maybe you have not either?

What will happen eventually, is the wireless transmission of electricity or energy. When we are all tapping into this infinite resource there will be the naysayers that say, "It's not FREE energy, it comes from somewhere!...blah blah blah..." but the point being, we are using it and less work goes into creating the energy source, than comes out the other end.

edit on 25-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Plasma is the first state of matter, with it's own properties.

That's funny, I always see it called the fourth state. Not a big deal really but not for nothing either.

Here is a link that makes some good points.

Maybe it does. Which points are the good ones?

Humanities understanding of physics is tiny, anyone who doesn't recognize this is no different than a priest.

Staggering irony, Father.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join