Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I had that idea earlier in the thread. I think it's a possibility. But after messing around measuring millivolts and realizing just how weak they are it became clear that much better experimental controls are needed.

If I lick my electric rock it produces 25 millivolts!
edit on 12/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry to burst your bubble my friend but your not the first to discover the "electric rock". It seems T. Townsend Brown has beaten you to the punch!

peswiki.com...
etravoltaic_--_Electricity_ from_Rocks

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Dang.
But my rock is special. It likes me. A lot! When I lick it it gives me more electricity.

Thanks for that though. Helps put 'ol T. even more in perspective.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

All is not lost Amigo. Throw a leash on that little sucker and take it for a walk! I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that it gives you just a little bit more!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This thing has been posted so many times on ATS that it is getting boring. I posted these replys HERE and HERE pretty much totally debunking the foundation and it's pseudo science.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread moved to the hoax forum and closed.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I guess that must mean that you are beyond bored then? Why else would you feel compelled to enter a boring thread with an unbecoming air of arrogance to boot?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Obviously you know nothing about measuring voltage at millivolt levels. It has been over a decade since I have conducted such tests, but I doubt your meter has the capabilities to give accurate measurements. Then, once you have the right instrument, a very expensive item, you have to know how to use it.

It has been over a decade since I last conducted such testing, but in my opinion tech has gone backwards for about the last decade.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I guess that must mean that you are beyond bored then? Why else would you feel compelled to enter a boring thread with an unbecoming air of arrogance to boot?

Boy, are you off base. I posted here to bring some sanity back to the issue. And I earned an applause from the moderator for the first reply I listed. Did you even bother to read either of them?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ajay59

Dang.
But my rock is special. It likes me. A lot! When I lick it it gives me more electricity.

You Rock-Licker! Now we know your secret passion. LOL JK

Can you light even the tiniest LED's with that 25 MV? Before you say no from your head, would you try?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I am sorry if I wrongfully judged your attitude. I am not comfortable with condescending attitudes, which I perceived by the tone. I will read what you have posted.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You have demonstrated my point. It is millivolts which are being indicated in the OP.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Phage

Obviously you know nothing about measuring voltage at millivolt levels. It has been over a decade since I have conducted such tests, but I doubt your meter has the capabilities to give accurate measurements. Then, once you have the right instrument, a very expensive item, you have to know how to use it.

It has been over a decade since I last conducted such testing, but in my opinion tech has gone backwards for about the last decade.

I agree, the equipment to accurately measure milivolts and miliamps is very expensive. I have worked extensively with process equipment that uses thermocouples and pressure transducers. A single calibration quality instrument for just milivolts can cost hundreds of dollars. And then the "dry well" instrument that provides very accurate temperatures to calibrate a thermocouple with that milivolt meter can easily run into the thousands.
edit on 24-12-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

fair play, i was only simply stating my opinion on what i thought was going on in the experiment and didnt mean to cause you any offense like you did me!!

and yes plasma is an excellent conductor of electricity, because of its free flowing electrons its conductive properties far surpass those of copper and gold

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Didn't take the time to watch the whole video. I don't know what the other posters are writing about. It seems the whole concept goes straight over their head.

From what I saw and read, the concept being presented is that the charge sets particles in motion, which creates a current that works like gravity. It is a comparison of the microcosm to the macrocosm. The idea seems to be that plasma is the glue that holds the universe together.

edit on 23-12-2012 by poet1b because: Typos

How does electric current work like gravity, and what does that have to do with this video and this experiment? Electromagnetism pulls or pushes depending on the electric charge. Gravity only pulls, based on mass. Neither does it have anything to do with the vacuum energy, which is the pressure of virtual particles.
edit on 24-12-2012 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaxwell1984

There you go. Never forget Heisenberg's principle.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Wow, you got applause for that post! Sad.

Yes, if you have a digital meter, and you go to ac voltage, you will see millivolt values, and you hold the probes in your hand, you will also get millivolt values, but those numbers jump all over the place.

In the experiment, the voltage readings are rock solid, which typically means you are seeing a millivolt potential.

Is this some source of free energy? No.

From what the guy who made this video says, this is not what he is claiming here. His claim is about the nature of gravity.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Thanks for bringing this up

It isn't about electricity, it is about plasma.

That a potential seems to be increasing inside this plastic bottle, the claim is that a tiny plasma state has been created, that grows. Plasma is claimed to be the source of gravity, basically explained in a nutshell.

Electricity is only a part of process.

edit on 24-12-2012 by poet1b because: Typo add last line.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Wow, you got applause for that post! Sad.

Yes, if you have a digital meter, and you go to ac voltage, you will see millivolt values, and you hold the probes in your hand, you will also get millivolt values, but those numbers jump all over the place.

In the experiment, the voltage readings are rock solid, which typically means you are seeing a millivolt potential.

Is this some source of free energy? No.

From what the guy who made this video says, this is not what he is claiming here. His claim is about the nature of gravity.

You need to go back and look more carefully at the video and re-read my post before you start tossing off unfounded insults. The video shows "measurements" being taken two different ways. One of them is with the leads of the meter on one of the submerged electrodes and the other one on an electrode that is only touching air. In that reading he is getting readings that have significant jitter. The other reading was done with both meter leads touching electrodes that were submerged in the cola. That one only gave a steady reading because, as I clearly stated, it was acting like a small battery. Neither one of the readings showed any activity even remotely caused by a "plasma".

Also, his claims were about several things besides gravity. He made claims that ran the gamut from medical curealls through space ship propulsion to free energy from his "plasma" generator.

If you are too lazy to thoroughly examine the information in a claim maybe you should refrain from making accusations and tossing off insults until you do take a good look at the material in question.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That a potential seems to be increasing inside this plastic bottle,

No it does not - there was no increase seen. Try watching the video again and you will see that there was no actual increase.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ajay59

Dang.

I had a pet rock once, but it ran away from home

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join