It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Click here to break out of the matrix

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Itisnowagain

All paths lead away from the truth.

Then that means your lost in a world of deception forever.

I am not lost - i am found.

The world of deception only appears when one is lost in thought, lost in time.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Your lost, i will pray for you my friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Your lost, i will pray for you my friend.

Don't waste your time praying for me. Save yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by smithjustinb

Malevolence is benevolence in disguise

Are you saying im being punished for my own good somehow?

Idk if this is what I was saying. I'm really just saying that neither exist but they appear to. Malevolence is benevolence because what can be said to be bad can also be said to be good.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Dont argue Im going to pray for you. My lifes unimportant.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Dont argue Im going to pray for you. My lifes unimportant.

Pray away then.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Idk if this is what I was saying. I'm really just saying that neither exist but they appear to. Malevolence is benevolence because what can be said to be bad can also be said to be good.

This is just the terms of reference point of the observer logic which I understand. Some Malevolence is evil not matter what angle viewed from. Deception for example.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Ok a "concrete reality" maybe. But still , your perception of that makes your reality. If your calling red blue, well thats your reality, even if it seems wrong to someone else.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Pray away then.

I am. Dear Lord please look over and protect Dear Itsnowagain, thou not know the malevolence that has overtaken heart. Please protect this divine spirit with a angel from heaven to guide out of the dark forrest of false light.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

This is just the terms of reference point of the observer logic which I understand. Some Malevolence is evil not matter what angle viewed from. Deception for example.

Everything you see is not what's really there. Does that make your maker evil?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Everything you see is not what's really there. Does that make your maker evil?

My maker was my Mother the divine lady. She is not evil.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Everything I see is really there. After all, even if its an illusion, its there. Its real.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Everything I see is really there. After all, even if its an illusion, its there. Its real.

It seems that way. As long as you keep believing this, you will be chasing ghosts. You will be unsatisfied because you will always want more and more and more. When you realize that it's all nothing, there's no longer an object of your desire.

Just because you see something and feel something doesn't mean that it something substantial enough to be something. If you look at the big picture, it becomes clear that it's all made up out of imagination.

Awareness is the only thing I will ever consider to exist. But as of right now, I don't see it that way. All I see is a loophole of nothingness that actualized itself into awareness. It's still nothingness. Now it's nothingness with an imagination.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
People need to believe what they feel is right even if they realise the world is illusionary. If they dont do this they really will find themselves in place where theu are chasing ghostly fleeting objects.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

It seems that way. As long as you keep believing this, you will be chasing ghosts. You will be unsatisfied because you will always want more and more and more. When you realize that it's all nothing, there's no longer an object of your desire.

Thats what you believe, you position is moot. It circular. You can never really know. I know that, you don't. The only one chasing ghosts is you!
That ghost is the need and desire to be right and certain about what you think reality is, or isn't.

Just because you see something and feel something doesn't mean that it something substantial enough to be something. If you look at the big picture, it becomes clear that it's all made up out of imagination.
Imagination isn't made up. It is not even imagined. Just because you believe you see the world as illusion doesn't mean it isn't real, its ust your imagination.

See how easy it is!

Awareness is the only thing I will ever consider to exist. But as of right now, I don't see it that way. All I see is a loophole of nothingness that actualized itself into awareness. It's still nothingness. Now it's nothingness with an imagination.

You make the fundamental mistake of manufacturing special circumstances in order for your view to be true.

Now you need a loophole of nothingness in order for awarness to exist. So its not nothing, its something that has a loophole that makes awareness possible.

Tsk Tsk.

Round and round we go.

I'll tell you this, no one philosophy, religion or science can ever be correct.

Because it can never, ever, ever get outside of itself to observe itself as being the truth. That includes awareness. How can awareness really know that what it thinks it is aware of, it understands completely.

You nor I.

There is and always was and will be something. That is the truth, and it is the truth.

I bid you farewell, as well as you can fare in a void were you believe all is nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

I agree. What is seen is really there - well it is 'here', not 'there' (seeing happens here, not there).
However, sometimes what is seen is the idea of what is there. Ideas come after the intital seeing. It is beneficial if the ideas are seen as ideas and not as fact.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What you are talking about sounds like some Aristotle I recently read which suggested that since quality is relative to another thing then all things are essentially of a singular value without a counterpart, making the counterpart of equal importance and value. However, what you are doing with this is turning a full cup over and saying it's empty. Where you say there is nothing I say there is something. A vaccum for instance, is a space of potential. The Earth is rotating into a space where there was presently absence of space so then that vaccum necessarily becomes a potential Earth. Then, if one space of vaccum is potentially Earth, then all vacuums, being of the same essence, are potentially Earth. Eventually you understand that all things are potentially other things and therefore there is no emptiness, only that which is potentially and that which is actually. Consider that the Earth then moves from where it is and leaves behind it the vacuum. You might say that it has been turned into nothing, rather it has been turned into the potentiallity for the same thing or everything else.

As a matter of form, everything may occupy the greatest form at one point or another. That form being perfection. So everything is perfection in potential. But since perfection of form is relative to the form of another then the idea of perfection becomes redudant without its counterpart of imperfection. To this end, then you can ask how a thing can be what it is not? The resulting answer is only in potential. But if a thing be one thing potentially then it must have that potential within it. So then all things manifest the potential of all things at once and as a result everything occupies a position of perfect because perfect cannot allow imperfection to mix with it or else it be imperfect. Since perfect represents a lack of flaws then one must understand that everything is how it should be and it can be changed but not improved. Since perfection is the end of things and it allows no imperfection to exist then through deductive reasoning we conclude a wonderful result. Everything is actually perfect and everything contrary is the illusion (matrix).

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

People need to believe what they feel is right even if they realise the world is illusionary. If they dont do this they really will find themselves in place where theu are chasing ghostly fleeting objects.

If people need to believe what they feel is right then why would anything but the most positive and beautiful explanation suffice to form their illusion of consciousness? If perspective is a matter of will, why would you will to see things in a way that makes you unhappy? If what is real and what is not is objective then anyone who sees sadness, sorrow, dispair, violence, pain, unfaithfulness, distrust, insecurity, sees it by choice alone. If you argue that you see these things because they're true then you defeat the idea that illusion is reality. The concept of illusion should not exist to perpetuate pointlessness or it is only another excuse of it. For anyone who truly understood that things were pointlesss would be in a place of "nothing to lose". Someone who has nothing to lose has no reason not to believe that he/she actually has everything possible and choose to delight in the wonders of joy, love, peace, and bliss... unless, of course, they prefer an illusion of suffering.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by NorEaster

What more can I say that I haven't said already?

Reality, without experience isn't there. And even the experience isn't really how things are. And even what's there is said to be over 99.99999 % empty space. And what is there is some unidentifiable vibrating one dimensional strings of some mysterious material... Apparently. But really there's no material. Just space vibrating to time. The loophole is that appearances can appear as long as they aren't real. If it appears, but what appears isn't real, then it is still nothing, and therefore free to appear.

Hence the birth of awareness. That which makes 99.99999 % empty space look like more than 99.99999 % empty space.
edit on 23-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

You need to remember what Quantum Physics is based on....the Quantum of Action. The event unit that we call "now".

Then, you need to remember that when such an event unit (now) occurs, there emerges a fact cluster concerning the truth that indeed that event did occur - that "now" does exist. That fact cluster is information, and as that event unit (now) is replaced by the next event unit (now) - as even Itsnowagain readily admits does happen - each "now" that replaces the previous "now" (at the Unit Rate of Change, which some people call the fundamental vibrational frequency) launches yet another fact cluster that represents its Quantum of Action; its instant of physical existence.

Yes, material existence is anything but solid or permanent. It only exists as physical for the span of that Quantum unit of action before being replaced by the next quantum unit of action to follow - and across the entire spectrum of what we all experience as material reality (including ourselves). That said, each quantum unit of physical/material reality maintains its overall structure - each individual trajectory of quantum event units relative to all others - due to the emergence of each fact cluster that represents the existence of each and every quantum event unit that exists (and then existed) within each individual event trajectory that continues from one Quantum of Now until the next and on and on.

This gathering and building information structure is what establishes and enforces "natural law" within every physical reality confine that exists, and is what high tech engineers have taken advantage of in order for you to be able to post your ideas on this Internet web forum. Yes, all technology that exists proves that what I'm telling you about how information - that as emerged as a result of causation and change - establishes the tenets of reality is true and dependable.

You and Itsnowagain have grabbed onto the very initial truth concerning material reality, but you've got to move forward to place that truth into its proper perspective now. If you don't, then you'll simply come across as delusional in your thinking, since your assertions - if not properly progressed - can be easily debunked and dismissed. There's a lot more to what you've discovered, and that's what I'm trying to let you in on. It's not as simple as you seem to think it is.
edit on 12/24/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I like your idea of this nothingness.

I think it goes well with my idea of irrelevancy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join