It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Click here to break out of the matrix

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
How can nothingness be something? It can't. But it can appear to be.

You think what you see is something, but it's really not. What you see is not and cannot be what is really there. That's because nothing is there. How is it that the universe is over 99.99999% empty space, yet we see "something"? You don't.

Somewhere in this nothingness, there has to be a reason why we appear to exist.

In a world completely devoid of form, time and space are meaningless. They are nothing. So they have the ability to" exist" cooperatively within the nothingness without being contradictory to it. Or so it would seem.

By some great cosmic loophole, there was the possibility for time and space to seem different. So out of this loophole, awareness was formed, as the differentiator. Awareness was "formed" as a byproduct of the potential for differentiation between time and space.

Awareness is the difference between time and space. It is also nothing, but it has the potential to cause the appearance of form, where there is none due to the ways in which time, space, and awareness can be differentiated. I speculate that awareness might be another dimension in itself. A dimension of nothingness. I also speculate that all other theoretical dimensions come together to form a definitive nothingness.

Between the potentials of the dimensions of nothingness, there are appearances of somethingness, but this is all due to the infinite incomprehensibility of nothingness.

My belief is that if you wish to become fully aware, you have to see the nothingness of time and space. And see that everything is an illusion of potential differences of the dimensions of nothingness. And at the center of these potentials, there is that which verifies differentiation when there isn't really any. That is because differentiation only exist experientially, or subjectively. And subjectivity is possible within nothingness because subjective experiences are false, and therefore, also nothingness.

So what we have here is a grand, impossible reality that isn't real but is infinitely real seeming.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
So what you might want to do is center yourself. When you do this, you don't just center yourself in your body, you center yourself within the universe. You become the neutralizer of potentials and you see the truth. Nothingness.

Everything is potentials of nothingness. You are the nothingness that differentiates itself when there are no objective differences. Center yourself in the here of space and in the now of time. Then you will become aware of another level of your imaginable existence to center yourself within. Illusion after illusion after illusion until we all get sacked up into a black hole where we disintegrate into the inescapable objective truth of our existence. Nothingness.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Honestly, all I see right now is just lots of words that actually don't say anything. Although, some would be fooled into thinking this says everything.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Honestly, all I see right now is just lots of words that actually don't say anything. Although, some would be fooled into thinking this says everything.

And indeed, "everything" is nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

i see dying as nothing. when i die i will become nothing like i never existed. I guess looking at it that way i am nothing right now i could die and it would make no difference to anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It would seem that once awareness is found, that this feeling of life and realness has to be real. It feels too real to not be. But this is yet another illusion that is going to require much work to understand the truth of. Awareness is also nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
It would seem that once awareness is found, that this feeling of life and realness has to be real. It feels too real to not be. But this is yet another illusion that is going to require much work to understand the truth of. Awareness is also nothing.

Awareness is not a thing. Things are made of thought, thinking is thinging. But thoughts are made of nothing solid.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
All there is is potentials of nothingness. I can prove it with the question, "What is matter?"

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Awareness is not a thing. Things are made of thought, thinking is thinging. But thoughts are made of nothing solid.

That's what I said. I said awareness only seems real, but it is really nothingness. Everything is nothingness.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That's what I said. I said awareness only seems real, but it is really nothingness. Everything is nothingness.

Emptiness is forming. The form seems real yet it is made of nothing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

All there is is potentials of nothingness. I can prove it with the question, "What is matter?"

What is matter?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What is matter?

Exactly. It is nothing, but with seeming potential differences. It is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

What is matter?

Exactly. It is nothing, but with seeming potential differences. It is an illusion.

The question 'what is matter?' does not prove anything. Just because you say it is nothing does not make it obvious that it is an illusion.

Maybe you can explain it a little more clearly.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
proreply to post by Itisnowagain

It does prove it, because the question has no answer. I'm not asking what matter does. I'm not asking the physical effects of it. I'm asking what is it. Quantum physicists will give you the theory that it's vibrating one dimensional strings. My question is, "strings of what?".

The answer is nothingness. And nothingness is loopholed so that an apparent something can exist, but even the apparent something, when broken down, is really nothing.
edit on 23-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

roreply to post by Itisnowagain

It doesnp

It doesnp what?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Without any more explanation and just questions to answer questions, thus thread is the essence of nothingness.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It doesnp

It doesnp what?

Read it again.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Without any more explanation and just questions to answer questions, thus thread is the essence of nothingness.

You haven't asked any questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It doesnp

It doesnp what?

Read it again.

What is it you want me to read again? Can you be more clear please?
Oh, you have edited your original post now, i will now read it.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Maybe the illusion is really that what appears to be nothing is really something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join