It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Click here to break out of the matrix

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

And everything *is* everything.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Reality isn't concrete. It's insubstantial and ever changing. There is no such thing as an objective perspective. You never have and never can see reality as it really is. So what is this concrete reality you are talking about? Is it the one that you read about in science journals? Well look at what quantum physics is telling us. They're saying that this objective reality is not concrete at all. Everything is subjective and relative to perception. Your perception.

It seems real, and you can easily believe it is and it's understandable that you would think it is, but it's not. It's all imagined potentials of nothingness. Imaginations aren't real, but they can be imagined to be.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
This is an interesting thread and shows people have many different ideas, and opinions. We can all give eachother a xmas present by respecting eachothers views. Hopefully we all agree on this? If anyone feels the need to attack posts you can attack mine.

For the record, I'm not attacking views, I'm defending mine.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

For the record, I'm not attacking views, I'm defending mine.

I know. Your views are fine
im watching you back your ok.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything. But everything can seem like everything because everything is unified as nothing. Everything implies manyness and that is contradictory to oneness. Nothingness also contradicts oneness, because it is zeroness, but zeroness can be perceived, since perceptions are subjective and not real, and it can be perceived as oneness due to the perception believing that it is something, which it is not. Imagination is not a something but it can believe itself to be. When it believes that it is unified, then it stands on the border of truth and fiction. It stands on the border of nothingness and something. One is real, the other risk imagined. You can choose which one you want to believe. One will lead you down many paths that lead to nowhere, and the other will show you that from which all paths originate.

No matter what goes on, your focus is on a single point. What is a single point? It's nothing.

In this theory that I have offered, I have been able to give logical reasons to support it. I haven't seen many reasons to support the opposing theory. All I'm seeing is people saying, "reality is real because it's real". Not a very solid argent if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Which phenomenon is easier for the mind to create the illusion of nothing or everything? When you see observe an empty pond can you imagine its purity, yes or no? If yes the purity is in essence a single state of order, a oneness of purity. The eveything is what our imaginaton will encounter if it leaves the pureness of pond of awareness.

The solid argument you seek lies in the wings of the imagination that soars above the pond of awarness.

Im still watching you back

edit on 23-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
All there is is potentials of nothingness. I can prove it with the question, "What is matter?"

Everything comes from nothing, but nothing does not exist (nonexistence = nonexistent). There is no nothing, there is only potential, which is everything.

All things that DO exist (physical) stems from that which CAN exist (potential - so called "nothingness")

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I can go along with that

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Haven't read the OP yet, but my first reaction to the title was this - If I have to or am compelled to click thread then I'm not yet free.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am very disappointed.

I clicked here like your title said, and everything is still the same. I'm still in the Matrix.

Now what?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
I am very disappointed.

I clicked here like your title said, and everything is still the same. I'm still in the Matrix.

Now what?

Once you find the source of all that is and recognize your self as it, you break out. You have to try to grasp what it means to be nothing. In knowing yourself as nothing, you see existence for what it is–an illusion. You also see that you are the maker of the illusion. You also understand the images of life forms and how they are an image of your essence. Nothingness is the perfect receiver. It's so perfect that it creates things to receive out of itself from itself as an image of itself. There is nothing. That is what you and everything else is.

It would seem like you could say awareness exists, and I wish I could write a thread about it entitled, "awareness is all there is", but I don't think awareness actually exists. I think awareness is more like a non existent center in the infinite nothingness that miraculously came to create the world as we know it. It is like a single point. You can't ever reach it because it doesn't really exist except as potentials of non existence. The closer you get to the single point, the further it goes away. And somewhere in between where it is and where it used to be, it learned that it could move. But it never really moved, it just couldn't make up its mind about what it was, so it was this dimensionless nothingness that created time. From there it created space, almost instantaneously. It literally split the nothingness apart and created a complexity of it. This was not the beginning of time or space, for neither exist. This was the beginning of perception. Perception creates the universe out of nothingness because it imagines space, time, and itself.

The nothingness is subjectively split and separated into parts, but objectively, it is still nothing.

The single point implodes on itself at the speed of light. Time is created by this, and then space and then matter. The big bang is still banging. It is a black hole of nothingness having a subjective experience. Matter materialized from awareness verifying its movement through time and space. Matter is like awareness's past. It is like a memory of how awareness thought it moved through time and space. So everything you see is a memory.

Awareness sits in the eternity of the present, believing there is a past and believing there is a future, so it creates time. It sits immobile in the here believing there is an "over there", so it creates one out of imagination. It then believes it can move through this time and space, so it creates matter as something that can move. And all of it is an illusion.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

In really simple terms it be fair to say u really see awarness as Demon of a sort sprouting from its mouth all forms of illusions....Galaxies, planets, time, space, animated forms, emotions..anything thinkable.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

unless particles interact with a higgs field bearing boson particle.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
of course some people consider life is just a movie we are watching. The projector source is our awarness creating images infront of our eyes like a movie. The motion of the frames of reality passing iin front of our eyes giving the illusion of events and time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MocnTuhkQdQ" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MocnTuhkQdQ

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

In really simple terms it be fair to say u really see awarness as Demon of a sort sprouting from its mouth all forms of illusions....Galaxies, planets, time, space, animated forms, emotions..anything thinkable.

Nah. I see awareness as a loophole in the law of nothingness. Good and evil both come from awareness but neither really exist. I see awareness as divine.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Nah. I see awareness as a loophole in the law of nothingness. Good and evil both come from awareness but neither really exist. I see awareness as divine.

What happens if nothing doesnt exist and is also a sprouting from awarness. wouldnt that throw your beliefs into a bit of a tail spin?
edit on 24-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The infinity symbol (∞).
A popular explanation is that the infinity symbol is derived from the shape of a Möbius strip.

The symbol is a zero twisted. The twist makes two zeros - one zero is seeing the other zero. Nothing sees nothing, it is seeing itself.

A picture that comes to mind is there is only God and he is smelling his own fart.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Nothing sees nothing, it is seeing itself.

And does it like what it sees?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Nothing sees nothing, it is seeing itself.

And does it like what it sees?

It loves what it sees. It is his only child. It knows it is all there is so cherishes it.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

It loves what it sees. It is his only child. It knows it is all there is so cherishes it.

His...? are you referring to Jesus or yourself?
edit on 24-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join