It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put This To Bed. The Five Worst Shootings Ever Were Not Done By Americans

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I'm not trying, 'mate.' Whether you are offended or not, I do not care, nor did I ask for you to respond to me in the first place. But of course, you felt compelled to anyways...for some strange reason

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by paradox

Lol, if you're trying to insult me or something it's not working mate.

See that what I mean.....I am quite serious.

I know you guys all want to be Dundee taking out armed men with old native tricks and the like......dont need guns....maybe a long knife.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Kryties

I'm not trying, 'mate.' Whether you are offended or not, I do not care, nor did I ask for you to respond to me in the first place. But of course, you felt compelled to anyways...for some strange reason

Ooooooo

Don't get your hopes up "mate", you're just one of many people I have conversed with today, you're nothing special....just next on the list was all

And yes, you made a massive generalisation by saying "No one care about Australia". Really? 7 billion people in the world and nobody, not even us Aussies, care about Australia? Btw, in case you didn't know "mate", but those 7 billion aren't all Americans either.

Edit: Mate.

2nd edit: Mate mate

3rd edit: Mate mate mate
edit on 22/12/2012 by Kryties because: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate............

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Seeing as the subject that has been discussed for 15 pages is about American gun laws, I thought you could deduce that by "no one" I was referring to Americans. If you couldn't, I even put it in my following comment. And before you even think of replying, no, no Americans care about Australia. Americans don't really care about anywhere other than our country, which is the way it should be. You could learn a thing or two. And of course I was just next on the list, your feelings of inferiority can not let one comment pass by you.

edit on 12-22-12 by paradox because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

I have an idea for you America. How about you limit gun ownership to one handgun, which is to be properly secured and not carried around. Also allow one shotgun, for 'home protection', and one single shot bolt action rifle for hunting purposes. The weapons should be kept separate and secure at all times. I would think this is more than enough personal protection for a household, wouldn't you?

A little compromise and it's amazing what can be accomplished.
edit on 22-12-2012 by DaesDaemar because: (no reason given)

Just putting this question out there again...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

They were your words, not mine. You said "no one" and I replied as such.

Not my problem

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Well now we are clear, mate

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

reply to post by paradox

I know you guys all want to be Dundee taking out armed men with old native tricks and the like......dont need guns....maybe a long knife.

Hahahahahaha! And you wonder why a lot of Americans are viewed as dumb, do you know anything of the world outside your own country?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha! And you wonder why a lot of Americans are viewed as dumb, do you know anything of the world outside your own country?

What, he can't poke jokes at you guys like you poke jokes at "Americans being dumb?"

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

No, the joke was funny, I actually laughed.

On the dumb American thing, this site changed my perception. Before I used to think that you all were too self absorbed. As if you felt the world owed you. I don't feel that way any more, but certain posters make me see why I did.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

reply to post by paradox

Yea I have been in more than a few that dont speak english.

And I know you guys use kangaroos a watch dogs, beat up on crocs and your women love american servicemen.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yippee!!! OMG LETS CELEBRATE!!! Kryties got something wrong, QUICK LETS ALL JUMP ON HIM AND CRUSH HIM FOR MAKING AN ERROR!

Overreact much….or is that your defense for a dumb post?

Gunna shoot me too? I half expect it from gun toting nutjobs.

Again you’ve shown your hand! You really believe the hype…..that all gun owners are “gun toting hutjobs” and rednecks. You know not what you say, sister.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

More like my defence against an overly exuberant post rubbing in the fact that I mixed up assault weapons way back in the thread. Basically you thought you would jump on the bandwagon.....

.....unfortunately that passed a while ago

link   

reply to post by paradox

No, the joke was funny, I actually laughed.

On the dumb American thing, this site changed my perception. Before I used to think that you all were too self absorbed. As if you felt the world owed you. I don't feel that way any more, but certain posters make me see why I did.

I used to have this big idea of how nice it would be to move down under, way out on the outbacks set aound all day and eat vegemite and cheese whiel drinking your good beer.....but not any more.

link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

We may have a large sense of pride/nationalism ingrained into our culture but it doesn't mean we are unaware of the world around us. And most Americans from what I notice do only seem to care about our country's affairs, but caring and being aware are two totally different things. That just means we will not go out of our way to attack or defend the way you do things in your country. Unless of course, you try to attack our culture, in which case we only point out what we feel to be flaws in your logic.
edit on 12-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

If you could survive more than one day in our outback that is.....

.....there's more deadly critters per square foot out there than anywhere else on earth
That's if the 40degC+ heat doesn't get you first!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

More like my defence against an overly exuberant post rubbing in the fact that I mixed up assault weapons way back in the thread. Basically you thought you would jump on the bandwagon.....

.....unfortunately that passed a while ago

No bandwagon….I replied to your post.

Forgive me for not reading 10 other members setting you straight.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It was a small error which was conveniently used to overshadow the fact that the weapon was used to kill 20 kids. One even described it as akin to being "collateral damage" as long as they got to keep their guns.

So yes, you jumped on a bandwagon long passed.....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

If you could survive more than one day in our outback that is.....

.....there's more deadly critters per square foot out there than anywhere else on earth
That's if the 40degC+ heat doesn't get you first!

Not a problem. Just call me Dundee....a man without a rifle.

In fact that will be a new coin......The Dundee Syndrome.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Double

edit on 22-12-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join