It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put This To Bed. The Five Worst Shootings Ever Were Not Done By Americans

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So now Canada and Australia are "Lala land"?

Whatever you're drinking must be very strong mate

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I'm not sure the American founding fathers had assault rifles in mind when they wrote that, considering they hadn't been invented yet....

Your first sentiments said it all…..YOU’RE NOT SURE!

Until 1934 American’s could own machine guns and grenades!

“Assault weapons” is a liberal term used to describe GUNS in general.

You’re neutered….you and your countrymen….so you know not about the intent of the American 2nd amendment.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
Well, as an Australian, our gun laws changed after Martin Bryant and we have had nothing like it since. Sure, you have gang warfare but those people will always find a way to get guns.

This is funny. We changed the laws so joe and jane blow couldnt go on a shooting tear.
But the mob and the street boys.....well we will just have to duck for cover. Priceless
edit on 22-12-2012 by Logarock because: n

And what exactly is so funny about it? I take it you have a sure fire solution to stop the illegal trade in guns?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

And yet, in Australia, we don't feel the need to carry guns for protection. Your statistics mean nothing to everyday people living their lives, we don't need guns for protection.

Your denial of reality has NO affect on the FACT that it still exists.

Facts typically mean NOTHING to those in denial.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Kryties

I'm not sure the American founding fathers had assault rifles in mind when they wrote that, considering they hadn't been invented yet....

Your first sentiments said it all…..YOU’RE NOT SURE!

Until 1934 American’s could own machine guns and grenades!

“Assault weapons” is a liberal term used to describe GUNS in general.

You’re neutered….you and your countrymen….so you know not about the intent of the American 2nd amendment.

Yippee!!! OMG LETS CELEBRATE!!! Kryties got something wrong, QUICK LETS ALL JUMP ON HIM AND CRUSH HIM FOR MAKING AN ERROR!

Gunna shoot me too? I half expect it from gun toting nutjobs.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by Kryties

I think the problem is that most Australians find a need to compare everything to their society. Its almost like you are rubbing stuff in our faces with every post. Its not about Australia!

Believe me, our society isn't perfect, but rubbing stuff in your faces, how? And the OP chose to use Australia as an example, so yes, this thread is about us to a degree.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Right, so an American thinks he knows more about whether Australians feel safe than Australians do?

What the hell kind of ignorant arrogance is that?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I always laugh at the foreigners who are so interested in our country's internal affairs

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
I always laugh at the foreigners who are so interested in our country's internal affairs

As much as I laugh at Americans thinking they have a right to be in others internal affairs

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's easy to 'put something to bed' when you don't have an emotional tie to it. I am disgusted at the thought one could so easily 'give this a rest'. I cry every time I see or hear of it. The moment of silence brought me to my knees.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Why the generalization?

No one cares about Australia, mate.

link   

Originally posted by magilla
reply to post by Kryties

You have helped to prove my point, by picking and choosing a fragment of my statement and not taking it as a whole. Real nice. Now back to your corner with your opinions.

I hope you have never posted in a thread with your opinions on what other countries should and shouldn't do. You wouldn't though, because that would make you a hypocrite! We all have our opinions, it's how we express them that shows our character.

link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Two words: Collateral damage. With that they will justify anything (to themselves).

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Why the generalization?

Speaking of generalisations - you just made a very big one yourself. Well done

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

Why the generalization?

Speaking of generalisations - you just made a very big one yourself. Well done

No I didn't. That is a fact. No American cares about what happens in Australia. Sorry that you are irrelevant and your inferiority complex causes you to argue vehemently for 15 pages on a thread about a country's constitution which does not affect you.

edit on 12-22-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And yet, in Australia, we don't feel the need to carry guns for protection. Your statistics mean nothing to everyday people living their lives, we don't need guns for protection.

Yea you dont need protection.....the cops do that for you whiel you play in la la land, blind and ignorant.

You are the reason are lot of the people dislike Americans. You disagree with a point of view and try to put the others down. In the real world, not la la land, the police are there for precisely those reasons.

Americans, I don't dislike you, just people like this poster who tries to pull the rest of you down.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Lol, if you're trying to insult me or something it's not working mate.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Who walks around in fear that is rediculous....people can't just walkin and by a machine gun...only like 10 civilians have licensing for that fire power. Maybe understand the law and guns first, aye?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well, as an Australian, our gun laws changed after Martin Bryant and we have had nothing like it since. Sure, you have gang warfare but those people will always find a way to get guns.

This is funny. We changed the laws so joe and jane blow couldnt go on a shooting tear.
But the mob and the street boys.....well we will just have to duck for cover. Priceless
edit on 22-12-2012 by Logarock because: n

And what exactly is so funny about it? I take it you have a sure fire solution to stop the illegal trade in guns?

Typical government fail....stop the legal but cant stop the illegal. That real world fact there is why we have the constitution we have. You cant turn good people into law breakers because they have guns. Thats a crown idea.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No, statistics don't reflect the real world. That's not denial as I never denied the statistics. Try again.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join