It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A lot of people I've talked to today say that it feals like a Thursday instead of Friday. Maybe we all lost a day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Having a terrible rain and windstorm in Nothern New England.
Power went out about 15 minutes ago.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
All well in Texas.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MAJOR NEWS in the UK

This has never happened before.

A delivery firm actually managed to deliver my whole order of a bed and divan base without pieces missing. OK it was two days late and had caked mud soaked into the base, but this is a MAJOR change to the normal way of things in the UK.

Is it a sign?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

It's actually snowing outside

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

patchy clouds here in brum
moon keeps peeping threw the clouds
oh and jupiter is visible every now and then
plenty of sirens here too
but then again when im out the back havin a smoke i can hear all the loud drunks on a night out lol
so probably a busy night for the ol' coppers!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Is it a sign?

I think, sir, you are on to something. Although things seemingly look and feel the same, i am thinking there are some subtle changes we may not actually be aware of...unless we pay attention that is.

For the next few hours i will try to be exceptionally aware of reality. I may need to find some equipment, possibly a large magnifying glass, a tape recorder and a glass of scotch? I think i will first have something to eat.. MAKE NO MISTAKE, even while chewing, i will attempt to be hyper-vigilant - Mind open and as keen as a rabid ferret eyeing a Cobra.

I will post back anything i find.

V

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well....Tis my birthday and everyone in my house has the flu. I'd say it's a pretty typical day in the life of me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi. I\'m a newby to ATS. So not sure what to expect. Hope I will be accepted graciously. I do feel that this day, in respect of the Mayans/Hopi\'s/Hindu\'s. is an auspicious day and spiritualy our lives will change for the better if we are bravely aware of own true self.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The sun came out for a few minutes today in Portland OR...and that is down right wierd....

link   
But if 12-21-12 doomsday doesnt happen, what will some of the crazy people who were expecting Mayan 2012 calendar to be the end of the world, do?

will they go crazy and kill?

link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Fireballs are raining from the skies. Mothers are eating their children and the dead have risen tho cash I'm on the flesh inheritance of the living. But seriously nothing has happened, just allot of people saying wait for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

It's actually snowing outside

That's one of the most important details that apparently had been previously overlooked.

I'm pretty sure there was magma seeping out of the ground into my backyard early this morning, but the snow put the fire out. Nobody had taken that into consideration whilst planning the prophecy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I woke up to a really hazy sky. I wish I would gotten more pics. I have seen this many times before but as intense as this time. A parade of planes flys across the sky creating intersecting lines that spread out to form one mass blanket in front of the suns path. Half the sky had a blanket (the suns path) and the other half was deep clear blue.
The "clouds" had a wave pattern diagonally and horizontally to them as if they wear being manipulated with some type of frequency. The sun was shining SO BRIGHT, even threw all the clouds. Like i said before I has seen this happen 100's of times but this time their was a much thicker blanket and the sun was shining threw allot more.

The bright white circle is not the sun, its a reflection of the sun on the chemclouds.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!!!! Those are not chem clouds WTF

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I woke up to a really hazy sky. I wish I would gotten more pics. I have seen this many times before but as intense as this time. A parade of planes flys across the sky creating intersecting lines that spread out to form one mass blanket in front of the suns path. Half the sky had a blanket (the suns path) and the other half was deep clear blue.
The "clouds" had a wave pattern diagonally and horizontally to them as if they wear being manipulated with some type of frequency. The sun was shining SO BRIGHT, even threw all the clouds. Like i said before I has seen this happen 100's of times but this time their was a much thicker blanket and the sun was shining threw allot more.

The bright white circle is not the sun, its a reflection of the sun on the chemclouds.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
Having a terrible rain and windstorm in Nothern New England.
Power went out about 15 minutes ago.

Yeah, the wind is crazy here. Lots of rain and super strong winds.

I live in Maine btw.

But that's about it so far.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok it's two minutes to midnight in Norway. (yep, listening to Iron Maiden right now
) , december 22 coming fast.
Nothing special happening, except my Bailey's is Awesome!

Edit: Is this a sign of whats to come? Creamy drinkable goodness, followed by tipsyness? The new era of woohoo!
Either way, i'm half bummed, because I somewhat expected Something to happen, even a minor blip on the big scale.. but as far as i can tell, its all the same. the world keeps

edit on u0505...12America/Chicago20 by Mello71 because: Contemplating

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

also guess Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012 episode was also fake as well.

I been suspicious about his show. why would they even allow somebody like that on TV with their own show? seem fake now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
ATS!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I HAVE WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!

The veil of darkness is lifted! Its finally over ATS......The Mayans were right all along. Bless them.

The Jersey Shore show has officially finished!

HALLELUJAH!!!!! CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Not necessarily, his show is theoretical, hence the name 'conspiracy theory', not 'conspiracy fact'.
I do however share your sentiment about the validity of the show (i think it started as a truth seeking show), because of the later episodes seem to bring in "new crew" and Real tinfoil hat conspiracys.

I really like Ventura though, he seems like a 'in your face' kind of guy, not taking BS (or is it just showmanship, from his days in the ring? lol) ..sorry for possible offtopics, my baileys are kicking me in the head.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join