It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Please, no dreams or premonitions or made-up stories.

Are people acting edgy around you? Happier than normal? Is Blue Beam projecting an alien invasion? Has Yellowstone popped it's lid? Let's try to keep it mainly to any "out of the ordinary" events or behaviors observed. Se have enough threads of people making wild claims about astronomical events, susequently debunked by those with rudimentary knowledge or internet access, etc.

Hopefully this will just be a bit of fun - we'll have enough "I told you so"'s to go around. I'm interested in actual observed phenomena and behavior. For me, it's bed time. 5 hours til I'm trying to wake u for work, at which point, I'll revisit the thread - possibly with magically-upgraded DNA, possibly 2000 light years away on the galactic plane. Probably...from my desk atbwork though : )

Happy 12/21 folks...then let's get on with Christmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nothing here in Atlanta. And apparently my home city New York is perfectly fine.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's not here yet.
it supposed to be at 11:11am UT.

Which means for me here on the East Coast, that's 6:11am.
I've got around four hours or so to go.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is it over yet?

Did I miss anything?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here in Boise Idaho! Way cold weather the pass few weeks and today its warm as can be... All the snow melted... Girl friend is moody... That's new... Hmmm . Nothing yet, but ill keep you posted!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
7am in Ireland.
Nothing yet...just looks and feels like a normal morning...
4 hours til 11am so i guess we'll just wait and see

link   
Well, for what it is worth, here in Dallas, life is going on as usual so far. As I imagine it will continue to do.

But then again, they say "it" isn't supposed to "happen" until 5:11 am my time... If anything exciting happens I will let you guys know for sure, but... I honestly figure it will be just another day.

You folks in Australia still around?

link   
All of the sudden non forecasted storm in maryland with high winds and a " Supposed generator " * looks like something else to me * blew and now over 60,000 homes are without power in maryland i live here .

Huge Light flash that lasts
edit on 21-12-2012 by HattoriHanzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It rained for 5 minutes and then stopped. Basically its normal Florida weather. Seriously did anyone expect something to happen? I completely forgot about it until I saw this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My Sim won't stay employed. I've just spent like 3 straight hours trying to cater to the little SOB and he will NOT keep a job.

How am I supposed to keep the maid and the gardener employed if this little SIM will NOT work???

The Mayans were right, IMO. Sadly it wasn't the future they were peering into... it was just some mystic predicting my god awful video game skills.

BTW, this is a true story. I am contemplating throwing the game disc out of a window currently. ( It was an early Christmas gift from a relative that arrived today. Old game, but I figured it might help pass the time. Whoever invented this game? THEY need a Mayan apocalypse.... )

~Heff

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The end of the end of the world has happened.

Thank God.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

It may just be the end of the world... another adult playing my favorite game.

Just practice, Heff.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Just build walls around him and let him croak, I think you get an urn for your sim's ashes then and your partner will go through a mild depression then start love talking to another sim before the bed is cold lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Currently it is raining a gentle rain and I am enjoying it immensely because it is also bedtime and I enjoy listening to the rain whilst trying to fall asleep. Only other things I have to complain about are health related things. My hips have been hurting all day and now I seem to be developing a nasty annoying little cold.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Bluebeam has be projecting nice blue skies here. The last few days in fact.

Honestly haven't seen the sky this clear and blue for ages!
edit on 21/12/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's December 21 2012 already here in Indonesia,...and NOTHING happen/change!..boring life as usual,

unfortunately, this *limited* reality is often much more mundane than human's imaginations/fantasy/wishful-t­­hinking

it's already December 21 2012 here (in Indonesia), and nothing, I repeat, nothing happened so far!
go back to our ordinary boring real life, guys.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's just coming up to 7am here in the UK, my observations are as follows:

It is raining here in the NE England and it has been all night and yesterday. I have just noticed my kids packed lunch boxes, its their last day of school today and I need to make their lunch. The kids are still asleep, in their beds, There is some rubbish on the kitchen table that I need to put into the bin, I will do that when I have my morning smoke. I made myself a coffee and I must admit it's not the best coffee I have ever made myself.
What should I have for dinner today? I'm pretty damn good in the kitchen if I do say so but I really hate cooking for myself, don't know why, just can't be bothered sometimes. God this coffee is rank!

Another observation I would like to make is all of this 2012 garbage has served one purpose, and that is to annoy the hell out of me. I have 2 girls, aged 10 and 7 who have been hearing this stuff from their friends at school, I thought I had put their minds at ease over a year ago but the 2012 rubbish went into over drive this week. It's really hard to explain to children that nothing will happen and here's why. In all honesty children should not be worrying about this stuff anyway.

Oh well suppose I should go wake the kids for school. Might freak them out by running in screaming! hahahaha

I was going to wait until after 11:11am GMT to post this but probably wont have the time as I'm working today, anyway nothing will happen then either. If something does happen (globally) I will be gracious enough to come back and admit I was wrong, will any of the 2012-ers do this tomorrow? Doubt it.

Dave

link   
Here in Iowa (hanging at my in-law's farm) we had a good amount of snow today and what I must say was the most intense wind I've ever experienced in my life. Can't say it didn't get me a little antsy. Other than that though, all is well

link   
all good here in europe , except for russia that is freezing! you know if something did occur like some universal explosion we wouldnt even feel dying cuz it would wipe out our subatomic particles! basically we wouldn't have time to type it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join