It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
Man it's FREAKY. Many people aren't at work today. I don't know what happened. Maybe some of them ascended or raptured or were abducted or something. But the parking lot (normally FULL) has lots of parking spaces available. Many offices are dark and traffic coming to work today was light. But, suspiciously, the news doesn't have anything about it. They must be in on it. Where is everyone? ANyone else notice a light commute today? WEIRD!!!!

Yes its called HOLIDAYS

a lot of people call out today, for vacations... Considering Xmas is tuesday...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel
Man it's FREAKY. Many people aren't at work today. I don't know what happened. Maybe some of them ascended or raptured or were abducted or something. But the parking lot (normally FULL) has lots of parking spaces available. Many offices are dark and traffic coming to work today was light. But, suspiciously, the news doesn't have anything about it. They must be in on it. Where is everyone? ANyone else notice a light commute today? WEIRD!!!!

Many people took the day off to get an early start on the holiday break, that's all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its very cold in here in Finland around -20ish celcius (south) where i live. Funnily i've noticed many people in this thread say its very cold where they live, just a coincidence i suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dukarth

its very cold here too....

Maybe it has something to do with that "winter" thing

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Awoke to the dog whining and cat meowing wanting out of the house at 5:00 this morning. Very strange as there was a winter storm warning. The dog started barking and continued barking for about 30 minutes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Winter? In south Texas??? NOOOOOOO!!!!! 25 degrees this morning... THAT IS UNHEARD OF IN THESE PARTS!!

I'm going to freeze... the end is going to be by ice this time.... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

No i didnt mean like it was abnormal, just an observation, and i couldn't possibly tell where everyone was from. But for statistic's sake it's "normal" in the part of Finland i live in to have around -5-10 celcius around this time of year, usually the -20 celcius come around february if not late janurary. =)

Edit: if i remember correctly, i could be slightly wrong.

edit on 21/12/12 by Dukarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
After several days of gray skies, the weather is starting to clear up. I can see the sun...and no Nibiru next it!

December 21, 2012 is the biggest bust in woo-woo history.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Hey! That was exactly what we all saw, but so far there's no earthquakes or anything like that. In fact, Singapore has never experienced major earthquakes before. 7:11pm also past.
Other than strange blue lightning streaks nothing much happened.
No rain, just lightning.
Meh

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just been outside and looked up at the moon, I'm in Ireland. It's a half moon here and the sky is cloudy but you can clearly see the moon. Anyhow I went out to cool down warm inside the house and I looked up watching the moon. Every now and again I saw flashes of light around the moon, very small and very quick.

Can't say I've noticed this before.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, I'm in an unspecified location of florida, and we're projected to get into the upper 20's for the overnight temp, Which was part of the cold front pushing across the US

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Those are called stars

Im not a scientist though

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The mayans were right after all, gangnam style reached 1 billion views today

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Oh, blast that music video...

Anyway, last night I woke up at 4:00 and had a strange and unpleasant feeling rush through my mind. I was sure that some weird transdimensional... thing was going on around me.
Then again, I've woken up while sick before and deliriously thought that my illness was being remotely orchestrated by the government. The things that one's mind can do to you in the middle of the night....
edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Foggy and I keep hearing sirens blazing in the distance.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

The moon is in its first quarter...actually waxing gibbous.

And like the poster above me said those other lights around the moon/ I'm pretty sure those are called stars.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
this morning on my way to work about 5 in the morning i felt extremely weird. The front of my head was tingling and i had extreme focus. whether or not this had any relation to today being dec 21st..well, who knows but it was interesting

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The world, as we know it, has ended.

I’m in Australia so I’m one of the first witnesses.

Let me explain.

For thousands of years, religions around the world came to the conclusion that in the year 2012 something significant would happen to society. The closer we have come to this date, the more people came to learn of this ancient prediction. As of this month, close to 100% of the world population have come to learn of this prediction. Even if you didn’t believe anything would happen, you still had that second thought creep in from time to time. And this thought has become a focal point in these last recent days, specially.

The world ends when time stops existing.

It’s December 22nd here, and I’m in a complete state of joy, I haven’t felt like this since I was a child. Time no longer feels like it will ever end.
Welcome to the new age.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I did wake up a bit gassy this morning... and I burnt my bagel, and I rarely do that

My assumption must be the world is ending

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join