It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's here (12/21) - so what's happening? (actual observations)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, there was some excitement at my house out in the country north of Seattle. I came out to get the newspaper this morning, walked the 100 or so feet down the drive, looked up and saw that the 18" log the boxes have been on for 35 years or so had collapsed to the ground. Totally rotten!

Damn Mayans!

Sooooo, off to Lowe's for a couple sacks of cement, some hardware, and a pressure treated 6X6...

Now I'm reconsidering putting this ugly old baseball-bat-hammered mailbox back up on the new freshly-painted post.

If the world really would have ended as predicted I wouldn't have had to worry about any of this in the first place...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!!!!!! Those are not chem clouds WTF

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I woke up to a really hazy sky. I wish I would gotten more pics. I have seen this many times before but as intense as this time. A parade of planes flys across the sky creating intersecting lines that spread out to form one mass blanket in front of the suns path. Half the sky had a blanket (the suns path) and the other half was deep clear blue.
The "clouds" had a wave pattern diagonally and horizontally to them as if they wear being manipulated with some type of frequency. The sun was shining SO BRIGHT, even threw all the clouds. Like i said before I has seen this happen 100's of times but this time their was a much thicker blanket and the sun was shining threw allot more.

The bright white circle is not the sun, its a reflection of the sun on the chemclouds.

They are.... I wish i had gotton some better pics....
If you read what i wrote you would see why they are chemtrail clouds. Chemtrails morph into clouds.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambocommand
Here in Boise Idaho! Way cold weather the pass few weeks and today its warm as can be... All the snow melted... Girl friend is moody... That's new... Hmmm . Nothing yet, but ill keep you posted!

Just the opposite here in New Orleans. Warm as heck (80's) past few weeks now suddenly we are down to the 40's

As for the girlfriend.. let me guess, you met her 3 weeks ago? (grin)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Just reporting something bad has indeed happened here.

My high pressure hose on my power steering has sprung a leak!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Reporting from North Borneo, we had half a day of rain and it rained quite intense during the afternoon. Flood warning was issued. Then again, it's quite normal during this part of the world to rain during Dec/Jan.

But nope, no Noah's Flood magnitude just yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
for some reason..some part of me want it to be more scary than this situation right now..which is perfectly normal like any other day.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join