It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Your Pets Acting Strange? A Question For All Pet Owners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My little Staffie monster is his usual bolshie, argumentative, greedy, affectionate self...wants all of everything including cuddles, and pole position infront of the wood stove, so no...there is nothing abnormal here. He won't go outside more than he absolutely has to because it's raining, and he's pretty bald in places (that's just a Staffie thing..he looks like he's had a no.1 all over), but that too is completely normal.
Right now, he's upside down on the carpet, scratching his back and trying to catch his tail while lying on his back, and making all those lovely horrible pit bull talky noises, like he's swearing in his own private language. Yup....everything is fine.
edit on 20-12-2012 by caitlinfae because: of typos

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My 13 cats are acting really weird, normal for cats, they are such a laugh.

I will monitor them and let ATS know .

Wait, Fudgy just made a sound I have never heard her do before a few minutes ago, 'almost like that cat on youtube that says 'long johnson', 'piano' and stuff', then she barfed.

A barf howl I guess.

Almost like this sound.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's see: My calico cat is chomping on the Christmas tree and my tuxedo one made a hairball mess on my carpet. Yep, everything's normal here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

thinks my dog is acting very strange,i asked her if is wants a corned beef sandwich and she didn't answer

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You mean stranger than normal right?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dog is sitting next to me begging for a bite of my sammich- as usual.
Cats in various stages of napping.
All good here!

link   

Originally posted by darknewt

thinks my dog is acting very strange,i asked her if is wants a corned beef sandwich and she didn't answer

WTF? Are you saying normally she answers???

link   
My Rhodesian Ridgeback is lazy as normal, and believe me when this 110lb force gets even the slightest bit excited about something his ridge stands at full attention and his curiousity cannot be withheld. All is normal here as a winter storm and the equinox both approach on this beautiful night in the hoosier state.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My Cat Molly is asleep on the sofa (no change there), But my other cat Ozzy is being very affectionate. more so than normal. Usually it means he wants food but put some down and he's still trying to get my attention. Could be he wants his cat nip or he's trying to tell me Timmy fell down the well. again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mine is sleeping..... Oh God she dead!.... no wait, she just sleeping!. Whew

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Never mind the pets. What about the humans?

edit on 20-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
my cat hasn't eaten since yesterday and has spent all of today looking very sorry for himself on the couch under my shirt. i'm very worried about him, he's been my constant companion and best friend for 18 years. if no improvement by tomorrow (end of the world notwithstanding) i'll have to take him to the vet but i don't want him to be too far gone.

link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

LMAO, and they have cited me for far less of a statement. Oh how I wish I could sometimes be my spoiled dog.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My 2 dogs and 1 cat are all being lazy as usual...

Nothing strange to report here!

link   

Nope. The cats still eat sleep and do nothing to earn their keep as always. The dog is the same...lovable and follows me all over the place and barks at the cats.

link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
my cat hasn't eaten since yesterday and has spent all of today looking very sorry for himself on the couch under my shirt. i'm very worried about him, he's been my constant companion and best friend for 18 years. if no improvement by tomorrow (end of the world notwithstanding) i'll have to take him to the vet but i don't want him to be too far gone.

18 years !!!!!!!.

Couldn't be age could it. Nah must be the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My puppies are as impish & funny as ever.

So's my sister's kitty cat

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

of course it could be (probably is) his old age. i didn't mention the end of the world (as being a cause).
if he dies a part of my world will end though.
edit on 20/12/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My god don't you see the pattern in 95% of these post? Our pets have lost the will to go on anymore and are content to sleep away the last few hours of their lives...how sad?

(Semi-colon smiley face!)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I hope he feels much better tomorrow, and is just having an off day...18 is a grand age for him to reach. The Staffie monster and I will be thinking about you.
Try him with some chicken soup if you can...it's always worked for mine in the past when they're feeling out of sorts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join