It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Your Pets Acting Strange? A Question For All Pet Owners

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My husband had a wasp in the car yesterday and a bee go up the bottom of his pants leg a week before. It is December here in CO and while it has been 50 degrees for a couple or few days now, we still have quite a blanket of snow on the ground from our blizzard earlier this week. Don't know if it's technically normal or not, but I can't recall getting attacked by bees in wasps in December in CO...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My pup dug a bunch of holes in the yard and chewed up my water hose.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have noticed that each time I've come home from college (every 3-4 weeks) my animals have been acting out more. I know this because I have a conscious connection with my dogs and cat (no, I'm not crazy, animals are conscious beings too).

I did in fact notice that their personalities were more pronounced (my loving dog wanted to be more close, my cat was being more of a bully to my other cat (but also more friendlier), and my other dog was acting more guard-like.

Do I believe it has something to do with 2012? Yes

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My dog and cat are acting perfectly normal and happy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

They will emerge on any warm day. Snow on the ground doesnt mean anything if the air temps are in the 50's. We had a wasp in the store the other day when the day warmed up to 60.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK
My two jack Russell terriers are still stalking the kitten, Ewok, about... So nothing new. Mumma cat is sat on the sofa judging everyone. However, my little sisters hamster 'Squeak' has suffered from too much apocalyptic pressure and sadly passed away this morning. Obviously couldn't handle the outcome. Anyway, that's the cats Christmas dinner sorted!
It was a Hampster ascension !

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

Love those kitty noises. I never did have a cat who outright meowed. Mostly its meep or breep or bruup and the ever popular meer ow. Mia stands on her hind legs too. She must think shes human. She even tries to walk that way but she falls. She will hold her mouse toy in her front paws like they are hands and try to walk with the thing. Funny

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think the cats are trying to tell you to quit smoking. I am officially one year smoke free as of Jan 1. Good for me!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is it a puppy? Teething? I've only had puppies chew up stuff never grown dogs.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh wow. Beautiful.. That cat has to stay outside doesnt he? Looks more like a wild cat than a domestic.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Ouch when their claws get the balloon. wouldnt that scare them ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Both of my lil dogs are fine with the exception of one of them always coming u to me and not wanting to leave my side shell even sit on my lap and force my attention to her odd because she never use to do that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by yourmaker

Ouch when their claws get the balloon. wouldnt that scare them ?

The balloon floats too high and no matter how much they play the stick attached to it, it still floats head-height.

It's entertaining to watch. Peppy's (cat) mind is blown by the fact of the floating stick.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by elouina

Oh wow. Beautiful.. That cat has to stay outside doesnt he? Looks more like a wild cat than a domestic.

Thank you! No he is an indoor cat. I trained him to stay inside my fenced yard when I take him out for supervised outdoor time though. He needs to go out to have space to run around and play. And he really isn't a domestic since he is a purebreed.
edit on 24-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join