It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Your Pets Acting Strange? A Question For All Pet Owners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
my dog is acting restless and attention seeking.... same as always.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I hope your cat feels better. Maybe he ate something he shouldn't have and is just recovering? That's happened to one of mine before-- I have 4!!-- and I know what you mean about part of your world ending if you were to lose such an awesome feline friend. Best wishes.

My cats are insane as usual, and the stray I feed sometimes is elusive as normal. No weirdness to speak of!

link   
Right now? Zzzzz....All 4 kitties have full tummies right now. My favorite boy is right here with me as always.

Ok now for a shamless plug of the most handsome Maine Coon ever.

link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Aw man, hope your cat improves and feels better soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Lost the will to go on???!!
All he wants is to chase me round the house, fight me for the contents of the fridge, and my handbag cos it's interesting and he can dig in it, and stick his nose down the toilet just for the hell of it. Now he's sooking his feet with great relish, and has already spied the two foot rawhide daddy brought him home on the kitchen counter. He won be happy till he's got his fangs in it, and in his possession, it's a weapon. He's back to scratching his ears, licking his bum (disgusting!!), and making more grunty, snarly, farty noises...he has an amazing repertoire!

So no....his will to live is as strong as ever, thankfully!

edit on 20-12-2012 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

My guinea pig has a lot of energy. He's doing benchpresses at the moment while listening to Lady Gaga. I told him: "no more crappy pop music in this house" but he doesn't want to listen!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
All 3 of my furry companions are acting as always, meaning either sleeping or trying to find a slave that will pet them
So I would say nothing new here for now

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Beautiful!

As for my two dogs, normal all the way. One passed out outside and the other passed out on her dog bed.

If they start acting nervous, I'll post back

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Dog and cat both acting normally. Went fishing earlier today and all the ducks and birds were acting normal.

Two days ago, however, the dog was acting strange. Acted normally ever since though. Think she was just having a bad day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My pet cat is acting the same as she always has. Currently she's sleeping on my lap.

If animals can sense something is about to happen then they aren't worried about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

If you read through all these post almost everyone was saying the same thing that their animals are lazy and sleeping. I found some humor in that and was hoping some of you would too!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
my basset hound and my ringneck dove are both fine thank you. nothing weird about them

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One of our cats went a bit crazy early, running around and meowing loudly and insistently trying to get our attention to let her outside. But she does that sometimes, though this was a bit more than normal.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
We recently had to put down our English Mastiff we kept out in the garage, his name was Clyde, we would let him in everyonce in a while, cuz, he was an oaf, but a damn lovable one.
The pecker head we keep in the house, is a dachshund, Fletcher, he is still loud and obnixous, nothing new there, BUT, Our cat, Maybe he's getting old, I don't know, but, If i'm laying down, he's gotta be right on top of me. Last night when I got home from work, he was purring, and trying to pull my leg off. He weighs 23 pounds, having a cat that big using your leg as a scratching post hurts, and he is de-clawed. so, the cat might be senesing something, or he is going senile....It's a toss up. LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My sweet precious rat is her normal affectionate and attention seeking self. She hasn't been jumping on the couch or chasing the vaccum but that may be because she's old.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Three cats just doing what cats always do. Eat, sleep, play, poop and repeat.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mover
Three cats just doing what cats always do. Eat, sleep, play, poop and repeat.

Today I learned that cats love a helium balloon attached to a stick. Great fun for all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Our 14 year old black lab passed a few months ago, bless her heart.

We a month and a half ago got a yellow akc lab puppy.

She is 13 weeks old tomorrow,... and yes, she has gone nuts.

Anyone here that has had a lab 13 week old puppy knows what I mean.

Nuts I tell you, nuts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
All 6 of our felines are acting as usual. My young Tigger was in the mood for a long session of fetch today but that could be because I was folding laundry on my bed. He enjoys pouncing over freshly warm piles and toppling my folded stacks.
Our 1 1/2 year old puppy dog had surgery today for a bad knee. He is sleeping off the event at the side of our bed. For him the world has changed for the next 6 weeks of low activity. Once he has fully recovered he can romp like a puppy again!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My dog 1 year old lab, just had a wierd accident, he peed all around the apartment... he never has done this before... like he was scared.. I am in Texas...

and he seems to be a little timid at the moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join