It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Your Pets Acting Strange? A Question For All Pet Owners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem

I've had two cats that would play fetch in my life, one of them is alive now, RIP Ralph.

It's true, some cats do play fetch!

Nothing unusual in the cat house here.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
My beagle just farted, gave me a "go to hell" look like I did it, and left the room! It smells like burnt hair sprinkled on a pile of corpses that ate too much rotten cabbage and crapped themselves to death. It definitely is the end of the world as I knew it. No amount of aroma therapy will ever make this moment right. I hope the end is quick.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Binder

Now that made me smile...
Sounds like the kind of thing mine would do.

iwan2ski....maybe we got our wires crossed a little. I thought it was funny too that everyone seemed to have lazy sleepy pets and mine was mental...
Some things don't translate too well to script on the internet, I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
my pomeranian has been running around my apartment like its on crack today... he hasnt stopped all day

cat is in a "couldnt give a s#!t" mood ... but nothing new there.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Cats eating too much, and sleeping with occasional breaks for toy mouse killing so nothing particularly unusual. Also all nearby farm animals appear to be behaving normally.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

My dog was acting strange all week.

For the last few nights, my dog was very noisy outside.

Yesterday morning at about 3am I got up and caught him with the welding set, electric drill, and cement mixer - he was just finishing off a concrete bunker that he had built for himself.

This is very strange behaviour for my dog "Reggie". Does he know something that I don't?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My cat just tool a sh&t.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
No stranger then normal, Bonnie the big dog is sleeping on my bed, with her head on the pillow, under the blankets, of course,,,,,, the little dog Rosie is sleeping completely under the blankets, Solo, my little kitty, is sleeping curled up next to my leg...we're all quite cozy......

Dosha, our "mentally ill" kitty was sleeping in her normal spot on the couch downstairs when I went to get a midnight snack of cheerios and bananas....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
My two labs are always acting strange. But nothing out of the norm!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My German Shepard ascended already....
the cheeky sod left all us sheep behind.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sorry to be completely offtopic, but that's quite a cool pixel-art-animation, although 'monochrome'. Did you create it yourself? You don't see genuine hand-pixelled animations anymore, so it's like a breath of fresh air. It also closely resembles something I might do, if I had energy.

What I am really asking, do you have more, how did you create it (what programs did you use), and may I see the others, if you answered "yes" to the first question? It is a tad violent for my taste, but otherwise reminds me of the sprite 'animation demos' that I created with Commodore 64 in the eighties..

(And I am of course replying to revmoofoo)
edit on 21-12-2012 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Birds here have been trying to get on the porch for the first time. They seem to come in big groups. Never had it happen before and it started a few weeks ago. We have a screened in porch and every winter we plastic it so the smokers in the house have a place out of the wind and cold. (No one has ever smoked in the house or cars for that matter.)I would say they were trying to get warm but until last night it really has not been too cold, I just think they have lost their minds just as our fish have. We have a couple of different types of fish and after we moved the fish tank to a different corner the fish all huddle in a corner. Haven't heard any of the neighborhood dogs. Our cat have all died.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
My two jack Russell terriers are still stalking the kitten, Ewok, about... So nothing new. Mumma cat is sat on the sofa judging everyone. However, my little sisters hamster 'Squeak' has suffered from too much apocalyptic pressure and sadly passed away this morning. Obviously couldn't handle the outcome. Anyway, that's the cats Christmas dinner sorted!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My dog farted and walked away...

What is normal anyways?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My cat is violently shaking on the front porch!
Do you think snow and 27 degrees and 40 mph winds have anything to do with it???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As I was walking down the hall, my cat ran up behind me, stood up on her hind legs and slapped my leg! Like how a person would slap someone. I looked down, she looked up, and meowed like 'meep!' ..it was cute. I think she just wanted a treat, ooo but who knows

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

My wife and I run a busy grooming shop. Rest easy folks, all is well.
Daniel

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My 2 cats are acting purrrfectelly normal.

But, and I will only say that in a hush...that does not mean anyhting: if there is some End of the World Big Conspiracy...I'm pretty sure THEY would be both the Evil Masters behind it...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

My spaniel is as hyper as always and my yellow lab is still acting as though she's queen of the universe.
edit on 21-12-2012 by sugarmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yesterday,

early in the morning, one of our cats smashed down the ash-tray so hard from my desk it hit my keyboard, dislodging my space-key entirely, splattering ashes everywhere and tilting down my monitor. Before I even had my morning coffee I needed to vacuum all the mess.

Then, my cats smashed down my ashtray THREE times from my desk, splattering dirt and ashes everywhere AGAIN.

Later on, I fed one of my cats lunch meat, and we have another, fat cat which gets very bad when she's not getting something, swatting with claws extended to get the meat.

It hit me HARD in the finger with razor sharp claws, finger started to bleed and STILL hurts like crazy after almost 24 hours.

So no, in conclusion nothing special happened they are acting entirely normal as any other day.

edit on 21-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join