It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L:lol:L what's with all these "prophets" of "nothing will happen"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nothing happened for you. Well that's too bad you can't notice the world around you and the universe you are in.

What I said was not utterly false. That's just utterly false.

Quoting you: "the day will go down in history as a day that the collective conscious was focused on getting to work and christmas shopping."

Well that just shows what YOU were focused on. Please don't speak for the collective conscious, including myself.

And I am not a troll. And I am not a "he".

So why are you still posting in this thread? Does it make your ego feel better to waste your valuable time posting that (in your opinion and from your experience) "nothing" has happened over and over? Talk about beating a dead horse. Why don't you offer some proof that nothing has happened? While evidence surrounds you that plenty of things have happened. Once again, I reiterate, it is all based on your personal definition of "nothing" so that you can deny it. If you asked me to offer proof that "something" happened, I have an inkling you would reject it all.

If "nothing" happened in your experience, it probably was BECAUSE you had to get back to work and shopping.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by anjuna
Nothing happened for you. Well that's too bad you can't notice the world around you and the universe you are in.

How so? How do you gather I don't notice the world around me when I made a very astute observation?

What I said was not utterly false. That's just utterly false.

If you say so. I guess its not really worth arguing about.

Quoting you: "the day will go down in history as a day that the collective conscious was focused on getting to work and christmas shopping."

Well that just shows what YOU were focused on. Please don't speak for the collective conscious, including myself.
Since I am part of the collective, and we are one, I can speak for it. Just think of me as those thoughts that you try suppress but they keep coming up.

And I am not a troll. And I am not a "he".

So why are you still posting in this thread? Does it make your ego feel better to waste your valuable time posting that (in your opinion and from your experience) "nothing" has happened over and over? Talk about beating a dead horse.
Thats a good question. My time isn't that valuable today. I have lots of it and I enjoy a good conversation about how awesome I am and good a predicting things whilst making others feel dumber than myself. By doing so, it elevates my feelings of self worth. I enjoy gloating and beating dead things. It has nothing to do with my ego.

Why don't you offer some proof that nothing has happened? While evidence surrounds you that plenty of things have happened. Once again, I reiterate, it is all based on your personal definition of "nothing" so that you can deny it.
how's the weather where you are today? its pretty mild here. in the low 40s and sunny.

If you asked me to offer proof that "something" happened, I have an inkling you would reject it all.

no. probably would loose interest by then..

If "nothing" happened in your experience, it probably was BECAUSE you had to get back to work and shopping.

Sad.

How is having a job and being able to get nice things for my wife and kids sad?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

While evidence surrounds you that plenty of things have happened.

Relevant to the 2012 destruction and/or ascension/enlightenment memes?

Enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So why are you still posting in this thread?

That's not your concern the poster has every right as much as you ..

Sad.

Look sir/mam/? Bills must be payed food put on the table for them very resons work is essential

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"2012" (whatever that is) was/is/will be a time of action for shamans, mystics, pilgrims. The fruits of those psychic actions grow in the collective unconscious. That's where the "golden age" transformations of global consciousness are made.

As the next age unfolds, those positive changes will rain down on humanity. That is the meaning of the Aquarius symbolism of the pitcher carrier of spiritual holy water. The water was/is/will rain down from heaven (the collective unconscious) onto the earth (the individual ego self). The wasteland was/is/will be healed.

I think we will find that many shamans/mystics/pilgrims are in action. Gradually, their stories will surface. Shamanic journies into the 'pleroma' are happening.

edit on 23-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

What was your astute observation again? That "nothing" has happened? I don't see that as astutely observing the universe around you. Nothing is static. Everything is in a state of continual metamorphosis. You haven't noticed is all.

I agree that the personal assessment of either of our statements as being "utterly false" is not worth arguing about. Hence why I pointed out anyone can say that without it meaning much of anything, much less be truthful.

You may speak as part of the collective conscious but not for it in its entirety. Same goes for me and everyone else.

Your perspective makes more sense to me now, that you admit to "enjoy gloating and beating dead things."

The weather here is abnormal for this time of year (judging by my mere 35 years on this planet).

I'm glad you admit you would lose interest in anyone trying to point out something you have already admitted you have come to the pre-clusion (not conclusion) that "nothing" has happened. Clearly your posts have happened.

Having a job is one thing (I could go on about supporting military black budget and other insidious corporations by not cancelling your "evil" W-4 contract, but that's for another thread); but I can't help but wonder why your wife and kids need "nice things" and what those things are. I abhor consumerism. But that's just me. I like to abhor.

Nice to meet you!

EDIT: To the poster that said, "Bills must be payed food put on the table for them very resons work is essential". This statement was true and in the interim transition is still mostly true. But at the core, the premise is false. Work puts food on the table but work doesn't necessarily pay bills. Try working to grow potatoes then sending those potatoes to pay your electric bill. I envision a future based on free energy and personal responsibility.

PS -- I wasn't challenging anyone's *right* to post on this thread, just wondering why the person posted what they posted, was all. He now admits to liking beating dead things. It makes sense now, no worries.

edit on 23-12-2012 by anjuna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

People need to eat food.. god whats a matter with some of you...
The man went out and provided for his family i see no fault there

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by anjuna

While evidence surrounds you that plenty of things have happened.

Relevant to the 2012 destruction and/or ascension/enlightenment memes?

Enlighten me.

I'm sure you can search for news and find some destruction in the world, if that's what you wish to focus on.

You have always been "ascending" and every day more "enlightened" although may not realize the small changes that occur on a moment-to-moment basis.

The question then becomes: What would you accept as "proof" of this?

It's also possible that any such "proof" would be outside of your current level of understanding. This is not a criticism or judgement, just something that goes for all of us.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

Lady you need to have some fun make babies enjoy life get laid paid...

Your not acending your condesending it looks like to me..
We are all allowed to post our views me being english and southern i'm being
nice really nice to be honest so don't come that what are you doing on here stuff.

I welcome all of you even the nutjobs it's not for me to say who can and can't post.

P.S No 5th dimension, nothing happened it's best to enjoy life shun those charlatans.

I wish you all the best merry christmas
edit on 23-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by anjuna

I was not implying fault of any kind. God, what's the matter with some of you? It's always a blame game.

There are other ways to provide for one's family. In the future we may not all be able to rely on the current infrastructure "supporting" us (perpetuating the status quo). We may have different jobs, careers, values....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by anjuna

Lady you need to have some fun make babies enjoy life get laid paid...

Your not acending your condesending it looks like to me..

P.S No 5th dimension, nothing happened it's best to enjoy life shun those charlatans.

I wish you all the best merry christmas

I do not desire to get laid or get paid. I desire to create a more sustainable existence in the outer world first. I have no desire for sex or to raise children in this day and age especially. And there's nothing wrong with that. Glad you bring up a most important point: people need to eat. Let's not forget the people that grow it, shall we?

Yes, it looks to YOU that I'm being condescending. Sorry you feel that way. Only you can change that.

I don't know what you are referring to in regards to the 5th dimension since I don't know what your definition of the 5th dimension is. I don't even know why you bring it up?

I wish you all the best merry next baktun.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by anjuna

I was not implying fault of any kind. God, what's the matter with some of you? It's always a blame game.

There are other ways to provide for one's family. In the future we may not all be able to rely on the current infrastructure "supporting" us (perpetuating the status quo). We may have different jobs, careers, values....

Well this is here and now and the guy had more important things to do like feed buy food for his
kids etc..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

I'm sure you can search for news and find some destruction in the world, if that's what you wish to focus on.

Thanks for the tip but why should I search for evidence of your claim? Evidence that you say is all around should be self-evident. In case you haven't noticed, yes it is your claim on which I would like to focus. Deflection denied.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It could also be looked at as taking "the easy way out" so that he could work (probably not growing food) to get paid (in common currency) so that he could pacify his wife and kids with "nice things" (like food hopefully!) so that he could use the rest of his time beating dead things on a forum, as he has as much admitted.

Believe me, I am no great example in practice (yet) and I'm sure my story could be critiqued in greater detail.

I'm just trying to make the point that some people are actively trying to change infrastructure, power structure, on a grand scale and others are "just" trying to feed their families but inadvertently can't help but also support the status quo at the same time. I am not arguing that feeding one's family isn't important. But I am saying there are other things more important that must come prior to this for *sustainability*. There is more than one way to feed a family.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by anjuna

Thanks for the tip but why should I search for evidence of your claim? Evidence that you say is all around should be self-evident. In case you haven't noticed, yes it is your claim on which I would like to focus. Deflection denied.

I didn't claim anything. What were YOU expecting? There you will find the only answer you will accept.

Deflection of what denied? Seems you just deny most everything so there's really no point in discussion.

What is this claim you claim I claimed? If I missed something I'd be happy to help you out in finding whatever it is you expect to discover LOL. However, searching for things on your own makes for better learning. I can't learn for you.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
My take on these new agers:

Everyone of them apart from anyone else is a sheep/assleep/closeminded...
We are all dumb and even before they have chance to know or get to know anyone else
who doesnt mention new age ho hahs right away is automatically judged to never have experianced
anything outside of a box ..How condesend of them..

All you hear is you need to open your eyes :

Well i got news for yer all, we have, we were once like yourselves, confused asking ourselves
whats it all about.

Don't patronize us when you don't even know of our experiances to claim we have
had none, you don't know that and you haven't 5th dimensional powers either to tell.

I told you the days of the charlatans are numbered and ive been celebrating many have
come over to our side.

P.S
David ickes and jones of this world will soon be seen , standing in the soup
kitchen ques as the money will soon run out that they made off of you lot through this 2012 bs.

Enjoy life you only get one shot at it..

edit on 23-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

I didn't claim anything.

Really? What was this?

Why don't you offer some proof that nothing has happened? While evidence surrounds you that plenty of things have happened.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That looks like a claim to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

What was your astute observation again? That "nothing" has happened? I don't see that as astutely observing the universe around you. Nothing is static. Everything is in a state of continual metamorphosis. You haven't noticed is all.

I didn't say things were static. Its rather hard to explain like quantum physics where the mere observation of something at the quantum level influences the results. What happened was the complete lack of anything significant. observations of the insignifacant occured which were themselves, insignificant. Which I think is the point ultimately. you seem to be stuck on that I don't notice things that don't happen or things that are insignificant. What I am noticing is an interesting psychological phenomena that occurs when there is a complete lack of something.

I agree that the personal assessment of either of our statements as being "utterly false" is not worth arguing about. Hence why I pointed out anyone can say that without it meaning much of anything, much less be truthful.

i disagree

You may speak as part of the collective conscious but not for it in its entirety. Same goes for me and everyone else.
I may? really? Is there a rule book or something? You and eveyone else may speak for the "collective" in its entirety (except for that one person).

I'm glad you admit you would lose interest in anyone trying to point out something you have already admitted you have come to the pre-clusion (not conclusion) that "nothing" has happened. Clearly your posts have happened.
I did not "pre-clude" anything. what I did was come to a conlusion before the absolute lack of anything had happened but was so in awe of the lack something interesting that i forget where i was going with this but made sense a few seconds ago.

Nice to meet you!

same

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I do not desire to get laid or get paid. ...I have no desire for sex
well, i guess the only last remaining reason that i keep posting here has just evaporated.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Hey, you forgot to refer to them all as sirs and maams and wish them Merry Xmas while uselessly, relentlessly associating all new age thinkers with 2012 and berating the # out of them.

Heres my impression of you posting:

The way you WILL NOT LET THIS GO is truly pathetic. Its sad and pathetic..

Now GOOD DAY SIR!!!

I hope you and your family have a VERY merry xmas.

edit on 23-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: forgot to capitolize very

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join