It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L:lol:L what's with all these "prophets" of "nothing will happen"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You got some explaining to do you have, come on get off magic mountain and answer your posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwynaGolden

and to you as well! i love the longest night. and the longest day.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You're hysterical really. A blast. Loved the comedy in the OP.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It's great to see such absurd confidence get knocked down a peg or two. Are all magicians weak trolls?

'L
L'

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
which is why i will be performing a Ritual Immanentization of the Eschaton on the Day of 4-Motion , leveraging it with the Bermuda Triangle won't be easy, so i'll need to Power Up, while there's no need to wish me luck,every little bit helps

This just reads like pure lunacy to me. Someone who has totally lost it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer

which is why i will be performing a Ritual Immanentization of the Eschaton on the Day of 4-Motion , leveraging it with the Bermuda Triangle won't be easy, so i'll need to Power Up, while there's no need to wish me luck,every little bit helps

This just reads like pure lunacy to me. Someone who has totally lost it.

Agreed. But also take a read of any new age junky. They string together unintelligable (sp) mumbo jumbo soooooo easily. For the fun of it, I tried to put a few sentences of it together and stumbled even before I could get half way across the first line. I don't know if I am jealous that they can write such fluff and I can;t or if I am angry that they do so and get away with it and even more, they drag so many people into their web of deceit with such impunity.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'M BAAAACK!!!
and the ritual was a SUCCESS!!!

having used the negative energies harvested from the "prophets" of "nothing will happen" and the Principle of "Like Attracts Like" to draw even more negative energies which were focused by the vertex of the bermuda triangle to shatter the mystic prison i've been in for the last 20 years [fighting fire with fire as it were]!!!

thanks to all the trololos, especially the nancy-boy who thinks he's a knuckle dragger, for allowing me to use them

the story so far:

and a very special thanks to those few who sent positive energies and well wishes [here on ATS and "real life"
[13 flags = key 13= Great Change. ]

it was like a splash of cold water on a hot rock.
without you, the ritual could very well have failed! TY!!!

i've also absorbed a massive amount of the dark energy influx the earth has been exposed to today,i am currently recovering/recharging from this great effort in a protective Astral Cocoon.
see you all again when i've completely recovered

have a merry christmas, happy new year,
and

Welcome to the Pandeamonaeon!

to be continued...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well another idiot was disproved and can’t come to terms with it. He now creates another fantasy claiming just as planned. These fools should be locked up.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have to admit Derepent. Your little presentation was quite entertaining. Bravo.

I especially like how you're absorbing energy from what looks to be a throbbing phallic cloud of some sorts:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Man you come straight out of a comic book....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You're not supposed to eat the orgone crystals you know.

It's gonna be one helleva hangover.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was pretty sure nothing was going to happen and pretty sure that people wouldn't be too upset about it. Pretty sure that there would be no mass suicides and all the other stuff that would happen if nothing happend.

The day was so uneventful and normal and completly overshadowed by the normal holiday ramp-up that nobody really seem to notice or care.

but something did happen which was absolutely nothing. it was so extremely uneventful that it was probably the most built up day in history to be completely void of anything that even resembled anything interesting or novel. nothing happened that could have even been explained away as random chance.

Perhaps this is it afterall. The most absolute complete nothing that ever was. The end of the estimated prophets of who have no idea what they are talking about as they scream and beg for attention from people who dont seem to notice or care. This is their big day to just sorta blend into the background of daily life. This is what it is all about; All the fantastic and magical swallowed up by the normalcy of everyday reality.

I predict more histrionics and even more incoherent rambling posts with even more bizarre images which is to be expected due to the complete void of anything interesting that happened on the 21st. kind of like what happens when someone is left in complete isolation

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My one prediction for 2012 was the appearance of people acting out the Emperor's New Clothes. Here we have seen a rather flamboyant version of the story. Bravo for showing my single prediction to be true. Now the unanswered question is how long will it take before the person realizes they are naked.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
My one prediction for 2012 was the appearance of people acting out the Emperor's New Clothes.

That's a perfect analogy for this rather amusing situation. Clearly the world didn't end yet we see people downgrading the apocalypse to "Well I can feel my vibrational frequency raising, you can't because you're obviously not an Indigo child like me!". It is both sad and funny in equal measures.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Now the unanswered question is how long will it take before the person realizes they are naked.

My question is will this person ever realize he is not a cartoon character?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All of the "nothing will/has happen/ed" people sound equally as "loony" as the people they labeled as such who thought/think "something" has/will happen/ed.

Honestly, what is your definition of "nothing" anyway? There has never been a day in history when absolutely "nothing" has happened unless you claim to be aware of time prior to the Big Bang. Even then I'm not so sure....

Every day "something" happens. Many somethings. It's all about where you focus your thoughts, attention, energies, behaviors, actions and wonder (imagination) that determines what you will label as "something" or "nothing". It depends where you are in your personal evolution on your journey on this planet in this lifetime.

If an anomalous event happened in one small part of the world (or galaxy, or universe), would that mean to you "nothing" had happened? You'd still be a little off in that assessment but I can see how it would satisfy the ego until the mind could prepare to comprehend more of the bigger picture, linking many concepts together across personal memory and collective history.

A legitimate question for the "nothing will/has happen/ed" people would be: what did YOU expect to happen (so that you would then have an excuse to label anything happening as "nothing")? Something tells me that there is no "thing" could satisfy that attitude. You have already made up your mind, which reveals in inherent "blindness". Since before you can deny that "something" will happen YOU must have a personal expectation in the recesses of your mind that "nothing" (the lack of some "something" predetermined by your sub/conscious) will happen.

So you have more self-fulfilling prophecy in agreement with your own ego: "I, [insert name here], attest and confirm that I will personally deny all evidence that "something" has happened [after 2012] by claiming these events as non-extraordinary. I also hereby agree to deny that anything whatsoever can or will affect my being."

I am sorry to tell the "nothing has/will happen/ed" people that the only thing that never changes is change itself.

You have been affected, you are continuing to grow up as humans (some choosing much more slowly, of course) and each and every day "something" wonderful happens. It is up to you to open up and allow such a perspective.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'M BAAAACK!!!
and the ritual was a SUCCESS!!!
by the vertex of the bermuda triangle to shatter the mystic prison i've been in for the last 20 years [fighting fire with fire as it were]!!!

So you finally came out of the closet, lmao im not sure this is the place to tell everyone
but hey it's your life lol....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Well done fellow shaman!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by anjuna
All of the "nothing will/has happen/ed" people sound equally as "loony" as the people they labeled as such who thought/think "something" has/will happen/ed.

Honestly, what is your definition of "nothing" anyway? There has never been a day in history when absolutely "nothing" has happened unless you claim to be aware of time prior to the Big Bang. Even then I'm not so sure....

Every day "something" happens. Many somethings. It's all about where you focus your thoughts, attention, energies, behaviors, actions and wonder (imagination) that determines what you will label as "something" or "nothing". It depends where you are in your personal evolution on your journey on this planet in this lifetime.

If an anomalous event happened in one small part of the world (or galaxy, or universe), would that mean to you "nothing" had happened? You'd still be a little off in that assessment but I can see how it would satisfy the ego until the mind could prepare to comprehend more of the bigger picture, linking many concepts together across personal memory and collective history.

A legitimate question for the "nothing will/has happen/ed" people would be: what did YOU expect to happen (so that you would then have an excuse to label anything happening as "nothing")? Something tells me that there is no "thing" could satisfy that attitude. You have already made up your mind, which reveals in inherent "blindness". Since before you can deny that "something" will happen YOU must have a personal expectation in the recesses of your mind that "nothing" (the lack of some "something" predetermined by your sub/conscious) will happen.

So you have more self-fulfilling prophecy in agreement with your own ego: "I, [insert name here], attest and confirm that I will personally deny all evidence that "something" has happened [after 2012] by claiming these events as non-extraordinary. I also hereby agree to deny that anything whatsoever can or will affect my being."

I am sorry to tell the "nothing has/will happen/ed" people that the only thing that never changes is change itself.

You have been affected, you are continuing to grow up as humans (some choosing much more slowly, of course) and each and every day "something" wonderful happens. It is up to you to open up and allow such a perspective.
You don't understand. It did happen. what did happened was nothing. even a complete void of something happening when nothing happened. All self fulfilling prophecies of something happening because nothing happened didn't happen because nobody cared that nothing happened. so your above post is utterly false.

"I, ZetaRediculian, attest and confirm that I will personally deny all evidence that "something" has happened [after 2012] by claiming these events as non-extraordinary. I also hereby agree to deny that anything whatsoever can or will affect my being." just to add... "and not really care or notice if it does since there are more interesting things going on around me far more significant like...what are we talking about?

the day will go down in history as a day that the collective conscious was focused on getting to work and christmas shopping.

A legitimate question for the "nothing will/has happen/ed" people would be: what did YOU expect to happen (so that you would then have an excuse to label anything happening as "nothing")? Something tells me that there is no "thing" could satisfy that attitude. You have already made up your mind, which reveals in inherent "blindness". Since before you can deny that "something" will happen YOU must have a personal expectation in the recesses of your mind that "nothing" (the lack of some "something" predetermined by your sub/conscious) will happen

OK. Personally, I am looking forward to the spring although the weather here has been pretty mild so far. Maybe I will read a good book today or watch some TV. You?
edit on 23-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Bad troll is bad.
And quoting him, really?
No one wants to scroll by that pile of crap more than once.
edit on 23-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join