It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Your mind must be incredibly boring if a simple circle eludes you.
edit on 20-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ah, so he already has some followers. Congrats.

We wish we could say this to more.

We did not read past the first few paragraphs of this MBSC's post. We simply scrolled through what annotations had already been understood, and accepted what was meant to be accepted.

If you refer to a collective understanding as 'following', than you would be correct by your own definition.

Here's what he said on another thread referring to what will happen in the End Days.

Thank you for pointing out another annotation by that MBSC. However, it's information is understood. My understanding/interpretation, or whatever it is you sought by commenting on it..has no meaning outside of my own.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Show me a circle in nature? Is a circle defined by the volume within or the space without? And yes, I am quite boring, until anointed with scotch

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by MystikMushroom

If there is only one-ness , how can there be infiniteness? Wouldn't this infiniteness be a static jumble of the same, up and down, infinitely? Don't we need another one to define the first one and give it realization and a possibility of scope? Don't 1 and 1 equal 3, which gives birth to the ten thousand things?

There is one-ness at the highest level of existance. From this (for lack of a better word) "timeless singularity" springs forth infintite experiences. Everything from being an ant to a neutron star in every possible situation to infinity is all happening concurently all the time. Individual humans are "locked" into their experience.

The brain is a little bit like a radio (like the OP mentioned). Humans have what I call a "reduction valve" -- or brain that helps filter out everything but your unique perspective and experience. People that have multiple personality disorders or "hear voices" simply have a damaged radio that is letting excess information bleed through into their personal experience of life.

In a way, everything you percieve is just a reflection of yourself. There real kicker is walking around daily knowing that no one else is really seperate from you in the grandest scheme. I think this is why the "Golden Rule" is so imporant: "Treat others as you would treat yourself".

I think the greatest joy I have ever felt was the realization that I chose to be here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

do you maintain that radio-frequency signal communications is a valid model of "alternate hidden realities"?

I can answer this.

Yes
and it's the same/different that travels on the wind
and it's the same/different that travels in the dirt
and it's the same/different that travels in the rock
and it's the same/different that travels in the waters
and it's the same/different that travels in the blood
and it's the same/different that travels in the fire
and it's the same/different that travels in the electricity
and it's the same/different that travels in the space between all those things
there is plenty more.....

Two different images supplied and I'm guessing common ground is key. None of our houses are private and we each individually have major trust issues, but you can not force someone to share, if it is forced sharing it is tainted as you know.

I have to believe and have faith that something far larger than all that is, knows what it's doing, but it has no name yet or perhaps it does and it wants to be able to tell you it's self,

Common ground sensibility
Your name can be used against you here on this level if someone percieves you have done wrong, but what if they were wrong?
Who actaully knows what's right and what's wrong?
We only find what is right by discovering what is wrong with ourselves.
Have they all just been fighting over their ideals and their fear of the unfathomable?

Think about it
To those below we are like the stars, to those above we are like the shadows imo
What we are, is yet to be diciphered correctly, but we are all connected and each unique.
and it is always okay to tell someone to mind their own buisiness, nicely though, so as not to offend, they may very well be asking because THEY need, and don't know how to ask for help.

To something far greater than I, it is all precious, this is my opinion

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Isn't everything deterministic then, if there is only one? Is there choice, or just a constant expression of infinity? How can we number the indefinable with a concept, such as one? Cogit ergo sum, I have just become a God?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

under two hours to go

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

What??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

Isn't everything deterministic then, if there is only one? Is there choice, or just a constant expression of infinity? How can we number the indefinable with a concept, such as one? Cogit ergo sum, I have just become a God?

Interesting question, I have pondered about the concept myself and the best analogy I can come up with is: imagine you build some sort of artificial being like a robot. Now extrapolate a little from your reality and imagine the fabric you've built that little being from is... yourself. Suppose that the being has the ability to evolve and eventually find out he's in fact, you, but even when he does realize that he'll retain his individuality and keep his memories of past experiences. Now imagine you've created billions of those... you get the picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So....how did this frequency come into existence? And what requirement did this frequency's emergence satisfy?

If you say that this frequency "just is and always was", then you've simply renamed the central character of every theology, and dressed it up in a lab coat. If you refuse to even address the requirement issue, then you're isolating this frequency's existence as abhorrent relative to all other emergent properties and manifestations of physical existence.

In short, you got some further detailing to provide if this theory is to ever be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Great post. I'm a college student now, not very reckless or stupid like most, but I do dabble with psychedelics somewhat frequently (4-5 times a year.) This summer I did '___' and had conversations with what seemed to be hindu deities, who I interpreted to be Rama and Sita. Rama warned me, telepathically under the influence of '___', that we were destroying the world and that 'they' (which I interpreted as 'the gods') didn't care about what we did (humans) but more about the earth, which Rama conveyed to me was 'theirs, not ours.' (the gods.)

Then just several weeks ago, I took a couple hits of good '___' during a break in school, and did some yoga, tai-chi and meditation. During the tai-chi it felt as if my body were being taken over and I began to do movements that I had never learned or tried. They were all unconscious, as I wasn't the one in control of these movements. My body started moving as if it were vibrating, like I was strobe light (that's the best way I can put it.) My friends that were in the apartment with me were amazed at the sequences I was doing, they couldn't believe that I was moving like that. They asked me how long I had been doing Tai-Chi and I told them only a couple of months- they told me it looked like I had been taking it for years.

It was a bizarre happening, on both occasions. I am sort of new-age (forgive me) and this starter post really got me thinking about what I have experienced on psychedelics and through Yoga, Tai-Chi and Meditation.

Best of Luck to Everyone! See You All in the Fifth Dimension!

Cosler

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

What is the source of existence itself? From the looks of the OP, it seems as though the space of existence itself projects a frequential parameter by which everything else organizes itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Ah, so he already has some followers. Congrats.

We wish we could say this to more.

We did not read past the first few paragraphs of this MBSC's post. We simply scrolled through what annotations had already been understood, and accepted what was meant to be accepted.

If you refer to a collective understanding as 'following', than you would be correct by your own definition.

Here's what he said on another thread referring to what will happen in the End Days.

Thank you for pointing out another annotation by that MBSC. However, it's information is understood. My understanding/interpretation, or whatever it is you sought by commenting on it..has no meaning outside of my own.

Wow. Heavy. So do you say "we" because you are a collective noun, or is it by virtue of you belonging to some sort of enlightened group? And what is an "MBSC." I really did try to look it up, but I had no luck. Google thought I might mean "MSNBC." And don't you mean "its" (possessive) rather than "it's" (contraction of "it is") I wouldn't normally point that out for fear of being called a Grammar Nazi, but OP has set a very high standard here we should live up to.

So let me attempt to parse this out. Op has written this rather marvelous statement about life, the Universe, and everything which shows a keen grasp of science and religion and is attempting to impart [insert something here] to the members of ATS while also admitting he's "not at liberty" to elaborate and also that "there's not much time" (said elsewhere). This has apparently been said in some sort of code or esoteric language meant only for certain people "who have ears to hear" and really isn't for everyone, but you, in particular (and a few others) are ones who "have heard" and are, apparently, better off for hearing it. Not that you have suddenly become enlightened because, after all, you already are, but you and OP have an "understanding" about these things. Kind of like the masonic "secret handshake," brother, that the rest of us simply cannot understand from our lower level. I mean, his stuff just resonates with Truth!

Further, OP has stated there is going to be three days of utter darkness where NOTHING gets through the magnetosphere. This is said using scientific language, so we're not talking any metaphors or allegories here. This is the Real Deal. The implication is that he means now, the Winter Solsitice, 2012, though he's just a bit vague about it, so there's enough wiggle room to say this is physically not "The Date," but it WILL happen Real Soon Now.

M'OK. It's dark out now, 6:08pm PST, so assuming OP is not going to waffle on us and claim it was all a big misunderstanding and he really didn't mean all this literally, after all, then I should be losing my Wi-Fi connection in a few hours.

So it's Bye for now and I'll see you on the other side!
edit on 12/20/2012 by schuyler because: gotta sort my quotes!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

what in the holy hell does that have to do with RF communications?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Interesting post, OP. It's refreshing to see a well written post on ATS that attempts to foster an intellectual discussion.

I enjoyed the basis for conjecture founded in signal processing. Constructive and destructive interference are well understood. Notwithstanding that 99.7 operates at MHz and is modulated in frequency space -- hence FM, the leap from signal processing to string theory to the metaphysical (or spiritual) is difficult to understand as you portray it.

Perhaps as the discussion evolves, it will become more clear.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

no, no. you've got it all wrong.

this is not a theory.

this is ***All Truth Revealed*** and he is not authorized to provide details.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

He also predicted some would not accept his "truth", and you clearly don't. Guess he got at least one thing right. Have you done the research to disprove his theory? Then please post your counter-argument.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I pray to the spaghetti monster that we do have an apocalypse today... for all the nutters.

IRM

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I did. a couple of pages ago.

I am really getting tired of typing out long thoughtful responses that immediately disappear.

such a waste of time. back to lurker-mode.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What is the source of existence itself? From the looks of the OP, it seems as though the space of existence itself projects a frequential parameter by which everything else organizes itself.

The space of existence itself projects something? Really? And what is the nature of this "space of existence", and how did this thing come into existence? What requirement did the emergence of this "space of existence" satisfy? Same questions, since they haven't been answered yet. Again, if this notion is supposed to"dethrone" everyone else's god then these two questions need to be answered. If not, then why bother changing the labels.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join