It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

It isn't Schumann resonance. I suspect from your username you are a gnostic. You could say that among the religions of man, they were among the closest to the truth in identifying the "gods", or more powerful consciousnesses that have put us here. This is not to say they are "the right religion", as all religions mix truth and fiction to varying degrees.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Your post was amazing and very good read.

I have wondered about the animal kingdom for some time now.

Animals can show intelligence, they can rationalize and solve problems. They have different personalities and like humans they can show love, appreciation anger and aggression to the point of killing one another and of course they can and have killed someone of the human race.
Is ascension possible for them also and are they also eternal creatures. I simply cannot believe this life is all they have, and I sure that many of us on ATS have pets that they hope to see some time in the future. I hope that you can give us some insight into this matter.

Br Ben

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very interesting to read. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I will add the following, since the subject of religion came up.

Nearly all religions and secret societies exist to limit mankind's spiritual progression, while promising to do the opposite. The 'gods' of various religions were simply the same beings playing out different roles in different cultures. The priesthoods of ancient Egypt created a system in which only some initiated few were given spiritual 'truths' in exchange for working to subdue the rest of society and prevent anyone else from achieving spiritual freedom. The priesthoods of Moses and the ancient Hebrews were no different, a certain class of society was created as an intermediary to the gods, who used this relationship to impose their will on mankind.

These types of elite classes, or initiated ones, still exist in various forms today. They are like king rats, selling out their brothers and sisters to collude with the gods and gain power in this world. They are deceived, however, because while they believe they have an inside track to spiritual knowledge and power, they are merely being used as puppets to help subdue mankind, and are no more free than you or I am. A prisoner in a POW camp who sells out his peers to collude with his captors, is still a prisoner himself. He may receive extra perks and favors, but that does not change the fact that he is in prison, and his captors take advantage of this to help maintain order. So it is with the elite who flaunt their symbolism in their music videos, corporate logos, etc. Do not be deceived.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Hi Apocryphon.
Thank you for the thread.
I strongly agree with your interlaced model of reality.
I also agree that 2012 is a essentially about psycho/spiritual evolution.
I am of the opinion that a single global government is inevitable and that the methods used to achieve it will not necessarily be pleasant.
So I agree with your basic premise of achieving individual liberation contemporaneously with observing increased societal restriction/bondage.
The reality model I use is a only a little different and relies on the geometric/spatial orientation of the fundamental ”particles” - which can be dictated by consciousness.
Because of the interlacing principal to which you refer, states/objects/conditions can be dynamically generated; and depending on the magnitude of the generating signal, can be perceived by other generating bodies i.e. other people.
Again, thank you for posting this thread.
Stars and flags. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh, goody. Another one with all the answers.

Horse hooey.

You're "...not at liberty..." which is the first clue we're dealing with someone who either knows nothing, or can't be trusted.

I know it's all nonsense. The only question is, do you? Trolling for attention or delusional? Caveat lector and pick one.

I wonder why you came here of all places to reveal all this truth? Sporting with the membership, mayhaps? Naughty prophet.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ieief
umm sorta.. i'm more a conglomeration of belief /unbelief knowing/unknowing... I do like the gnostic teachings and believe that the true message of the christ was lost long ago and he much like the buddha taught of enlightment and reincarnations and how to ascend to higher levels of" heaven" and that was taught to the disciples but this isn't about me.. this about your thread and i'm still trying to get the peices to work together in my brain... lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Please explain:
1. The 11:11 and why so many people are seeing it.
2. Time Slips.
3. Ghosts.
4. UFO's.
5. Is Jesus one of these restrictive entities?

Regarding #1, is this some sort of a wake up call to this scenario you have so eloquently bought to my attention?

edit on 20-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Please explain:
1. The 11:11 and why so many people are seeing it.

You are indeed correct that it is a wake-up call of sorts. Those who have experienced this phenomenon are particularly in tune to their spiritual senses and will generally be the most receptive to the awakening at hand. That is not to say it is in any way exclusive. All have the ability to travel the road to spiritual liberation.

2. Time Slips.

To be honest, I'm not sure what this is.

3. Ghosts.
4. UFO's.

These are a little more difficult to explain. Remember that all exercising of the will is a creation of vibrational energy. You are continuously creating as you exercise your will. But what, where, and how you can create is very restricted. You have only been given the spiritual knowledge to create, or broadcast, vibrational energies via a specific connection to the body you've been assigned, and only at the frequency of this physical plane.

There exist other consciousnesses that have mastered creative power beyond that of humans. These consciousnesses can manipulate vibrational energy at different frequencies, which means they are in tune to alternate planes of existence, and they can also manifest energy dynamically without a connection to a specific body or pineal gland; this means that an object can be made manifest in a certain plane of existence, perfected, and its vibrational frequency changed to that of the physical plane. This would cause said object to apperate in the physical plane. Certain consciousnesses can manifest their own bodies, and alter the frequency at which these creations vibrate, giving them trans-dimensional qualities. The ghost / UFO / alien phenomenon are all essentially of this same fundamental nature. Recall Ezekiel chapter 1, in which it is said that the spirit is in the wheels; the wheel and the spirit are essentially one and the same.

5. Is Jesus one of these restrictive entities?

Jesus was an enlightened, spiritually free being who had many truths to reveal during his time. It is unfortunate that nearly all his true original words and teachings have been lost. The only gospel among the four that is even based on a real existing gospel is that of John, and even that has been heavily edited and redacted.

The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, which are all essentially derived from the same work, are frauds not written by the authors to which they are attributed. We know they are frauds because the bloodline in Matthew contradicts the one given in Luke; the tomb story among other stories has contradictory details, and the overall tone is very different from that of John. If you read John, you'll notice it has a much more esoteric, spiritual feeling to it. There are also a number of other gospels and scriptures that had been suppressed during the early days of Christianity and have barely survived to this day. The Nag Hamaddi library is a collection of some of these dissenting scriptures that are worth checking out. All religious writings of any kind, however, should be taken with a heavy grain of salt.

The Roman Empire saw early Christianity as a threat, but also as a potentially useful tool. They needed to mold it into what they wanted it to be, however, and such was the basis for the creation of bogus gospels and councils that restricted what scriptures and information would be included in the canon of scripture.

Interesting fun fact: The gospel of John doesn't include any reference to Hell whatsoever. The word does not appear once in the book. Neither do any of the epistles of Paul contain this word. Hell is only mentioned in the synoptic (Matthew, Mark, Luke) gospels which very well supports the position that the idea of Hell was created later by the Roman Catholic church as a tool for fear and repression.

So in short, Jesus himself was not a tool for spiritual repression; but the religion that was created in his name has been used heavily as a tool for spiritual repression.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wait. What? Sent by whom?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrBen
Your post was amazing and very good read.

I have wondered about the animal kingdom for some time now.

Animals can show intelligence, they can rationalize and solve problems. They have different personalities and like humans they can show love, appreciation anger and aggression to the point of killing one another and of course they can and have killed someone of the human race.
Is ascension possible for them also and are they also eternal creatures. I simply cannot believe this life is all they have, and I sure that many of us on ATS have pets that they hope to see some time in the future. I hope that you can give us some insight into this matter.

Br Ben

Animals are indeed sentient consciousnesses, but are on a different spiritual evolutionary path. While animals may show aggression, it is only a survival instinct at play; they cannot "do evil" - that is, they do not hurt others with sinister motivations. They may learn good and evil at a different point in their spiritual progression.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I find what you say very interesting. I hope to read more of your conversations.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Can someone please condense the OP down into an over-simplified sarcastic paragraph in a mocking tone, so I can shrug it off and not give it a 2nd thought?

Originally posted by DPrice
It always amuses me how people have the time to post such long winded rambly nonsense. I guess not many of the whack jobs on here have jobs or families or even friends to spend time with. It's very sad that a life should come to this. You have my sympathies OP.

Oh, nevermind. Close enough, thanks!
edit on 20-12-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The Catholic Pope has the power and authority to cast out demons.
It is done through the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I totally hope some or all of this is true.

The problem is I have NEVER experienced anything paranormal, spiritual and so on.

I have meditated and nobody comes to speak to me or show me anything.

I want to believe but have been let down over and over.

I hope something happens but if not I will never put any faith in any date in the future if nothing does.

It's almost as if this and everything else is nothing more than another way to hold us back and wait for something to happen without actually doing it our self.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
x: VHF-radiotransmissions are in the megaherz-frequency area, not single Hz.

My mistake. The analogy still stands, however.

that was a swift brush-aside of the only science-based rebuttal in this thread.

manfromeurope's post speaks about signal-over-noise. surely if you are "at liberty" to disclose any of this, you would be authorized to satisfy the details of scientific scrutiny?

the question, again: a FM signal at 100 Megahertz, at sufficiently high amplitude, will contribute to the noisefloor of the 95.5 Megahertz signal, thus attenuating its information bandwidth. do you maintain that radio-frequncy signal communications is a valid model of "alternate hidden realities"?

....I'm not sure what this is....

oh. sorry. I thought it was a matter of authorizations.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the "truth" is.. days, weeks, months after the death of Christ people where already putting dates in His return and armageddon. etc.. and it doesn't matter who you are.. mayans, aliens, joe occult leader.. no one can put a date on "the end" or any kind of catastrophic transition, whatever.. all that it equates to is people scaring people into buying supplies in the hope that they will survive so in essence the very best marketing ever.. "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE UNLESS YOU RUN TO THE LOCAL GROCERY STORE AND BUY A GALLON OF MILK!!" and if you ask me.. all the shooting going on lately are from people buying into "the end" BS so any one promoting these ideas should be held responsible especially for the children their blood is on your hands and i hope reality sinks in and you realize that and live the rest of your days with it on your minds.

on the 22nd we'll look for the next trend for people to focus on for the next END OF THE WORLD event. get rid of money and i grantee we will see change for the better.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You seem to have missed the updated part of my first post, could you take a look at it?

Originally posted by Apocryphon
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

As pointed out before, the soul is not vibrational energy in nature, but transcends all planes of existence. No material planes of existence would mean your consciousness exists in a vacuum and would need to create vibrational energy in order to experience any kind of 'reality'. This is the highest level of spiritual evolution, the ability to create your own reality as you see fit.

I've been getting visions and hints pointing to this kind of reality, I'm not quite sure what to believe though.
Do you think that it'll come to that eventually?

Also, do you think we'll be facing our "shadow" during this process?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You are wrong friend. Your message has been received; the thing is that it is rejected!

No matter how scientific you try to make it sound what you are presenting is still just one of a million "New Age-y" touchy, feely, "we're all going to be illuminated and experience ascension" theories.

You go, SuperGranny.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Okay.

I've decided to let you in on a secret.

There's no soul. No consciousness separate from the body. And there's absolutely no reason to wait for some glorious day of ascension. You have the power to change the world now, and if you choose to wait, then so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join