The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 6
71
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 


...actually, I think it's a pretty decent theory. many of my own speculations parallel the op.

difference is, I don't claim some revelatory source. nope, just me.

his mistake concerning radio communications is enough to establish that this is not revelation. just a well-read well-spoken guy with a cool idea. if he had not misrepresented himself and his claims of TRUTH, I would be here contributing rather than criticizing.




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp
 



...actually, I think it's a pretty decent theory. many of my own speculations parallel the op.

difference is, I don't claim some revelatory source. nope, just me.


I see, and I do agree. However, perhaps you could simply make that clear before tossing your own ideas into the ring, so that instead of dogging his mistakes, you could clarify the material being discussed. Just a friendly suggestion.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon
 


Very interesting. It reminds me of this passage form THE BOOK OF THE APOCALYPSE OF BARUCH THE
SON OF NERIAH: LINK

7 But those who have been saved by their works,
And to whom the law has been now a hope,
And understanding an expectation,
And wisdom a confidence,
Shall wonders appear in their time.
8 For they shall behold the world which is now invisible to them,
And they shall behold the time which is now hidden from them:
9 And time shall no longer age them.
10 For in the heights of that world shall they dwell,
And they shall be made like unto the angels,
And be made equal to the stars,
And they shall be changed into every form they desire,
From beauty into loveliness,
And from light into the splendor of glory.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by NorEaster
 


no, no. you've got it all wrong.

this is not a theory.

this is ***All Truth Revealed*** and he is not authorized to provide details.


Apparently, not answers either.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How did you get from atomic structure and string theory to fortune telling and prophecy? I was really enjoying the thread because it contained a lot of stuff I wasn't really aware of, it may all be nonsense, but by golly it was well written and evenly spaced.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon

Originally posted by nyancat
So is it the soul or the consciousness that transcends all planes of existence(two of your posts said both do)? and Could you elaborate a bit on how people become possessed? Thanks and great post by the way, really makes you think deep about the nature of the universe.


The soul and the consciousness are one and the same; I have used the terms interchangeably. You are very welcome!


If you have the time, compare what you are saying in this thread to what I suggested in this thread: The Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

Feel free to use as many pages as needed. I am interested.

edit on 20-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by tgidkp
 



...actually, I think it's a pretty decent theory. many of my own speculations parallel the op.

difference is, I don't claim some revelatory source. nope, just me.


I see, and I do agree. However, perhaps you could simply make that clear before tossing your own ideas into the ring, so that instead of dogging his mistakes, you could clarify the material being discussed. Just a friendly suggestion.


The imaginary drama of it all aside, if someone shows up claiming to have all the answers and actually makes a display of diving into the primordial aspects of physical existence as proof of his/her authenticity, the evidence that will reveal this messenger as being authentic or not will be his or her ability to detail the way that whichever actor being presented as the "initiator" has itself emerged, as well as the one need that the emergence of this actor served that could not be served by any other means.

If these two questions cannot be fully and completely answered by the "messenger" then it's just another person with a need to feel special that's wasting your time. It's as simple as that.

edit on 12/20/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon
 


anyone can always Hope... but unfortunately, we all know too well (if we're being truly honest with ourselves), that this *limited* reality is not always according to what we hope/wish/dream.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"It's. . .full of stars!"



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The way you form "frequencies" of wave "patterns" is to move a force across a surface. Like wind blown ripples on water, which build into waves that come in a "rhythm". Then the waves move over a sand bank and induce "ripples" in that. The ripples in sand become dunes and the dunes become mountain "ranges".

From our voice box that produces sound waves to the frequency your computer operates at to the X-rays bursting forth from a galactic center, all these things move in waves at different frequencies.

If laid out from end to end like a reel of film the entire known electromagnetic spectrum would measure 2500 miles from one end to the other. The part we "see" (color), is but one inch wide in the middle. Since we consider the Universe to be both infinitely large and infinitely small, I see no reason to limit the known spectra by placing limits on either end, either.

There are no "parallel" frequencies per say, just as yet undiscovered ones at each end of that "known" spectrum. And therein lies the mystery of where our soul resides and the greater spiritual reality. It is not in some "other dimension" but rather right next to us in a spectrum we have yet simply to detect.

Look to your left, they are right there.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 


Or maybe he's showing you where to dig, and you're saying, "No, that can't be it, there's a bloody tree growing from that spot!"

And he's saying, "But that's proof! That's proof that the truth lies buried here! Only something so vibrant and powerful could make that tree grow in such terribly dull dirt!"

You have to be imaginative. All the greatest scientists of the ages were highly imaginative.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 



...to detail the way that whichever actor being presented as the "initiator" has itself emerged, as well as the one need that the emergence of this actor served that could not be served by any other means.


that was quite a tongue twister!

after reading it 8 times in a row: seems like a fancy version of the argument, "life can not have spontaneously emerged....what are the odds of success for random complexity?"

to which I respond: given sufficient population size, odds approach 100% success.


I cannot figgur, however, whether I am arguing with or against you.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope
 


I'm sorry but don't go stating that as a fact. You're refereeing to the dualism theory and that's just one of them, it ain't a fact.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NorEaster
 


Or maybe he's showing you where to dig, and you're saying, "No, that can't be it, there's a bloody tree growing from that spot!"

And he's saying, "But that's proof! That's proof that the truth lies buried here! Only something so vibrant and powerful could make that tree grow in such terribly dull dirt!"

You have to be imaginative. All the greatest scientists of the ages were highly imaginative.


Sorry. Not good enough. He's already popped this cherry with his long and detailed "explanation" of the primordial unitary nature of physical reality. Too late to suddenly "hand the mystery over to us to solve". Your explanation is completely your own. I want to see if he can answer these questions.

If he's this messenger, then he'll be perfectly capable of seizing the opportunity to reveal what no other messenger of such information has ever been capable of revealing - the details of true physical genesis from a true absence of anything whatsoever. If not, then that's all you - or anyone at all - needs to know about the validity of his message.

If God (or some superior something-or-other) were to ever actually send a messenger for the world, especially as a final revelation, what would be the point of vagueness in that revelation?

Test of faith?

Doesn't really make sense.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by NorEaster
 



...to detail the way that whichever actor being presented as the "initiator" has itself emerged, as well as the one need that the emergence of this actor served that could not be served by any other means.


that was quite a tongue twister!

after reading it 8 times in a row: seems like a fancy version of the argument, "life can not have spontaneously emerged....what are the odds of success for random complexity?"

to which I respond: given sufficient population size, odds approach 100% success.


I cannot figgur, however, whether I am arguing with or against you.


Check out the nature of all progressive development, and what becomes obvious is that progressive development is like a rope. It can't be pushed by opportunity. It can only be pulled by requirement. Life served the ongoing survival imperative that has always existed by way of providing a means of extending the holon's contextual identity beyond the material confines of that holon via replication or reproduction. In this manner, entire lineages extend this identity on into the future. Identity is the basis of existence, and survival of identity is the definition of existential survival. This is the basis of the question concerning why the "initiator" came into existence.

The question of how the "initiator" came into existence seems fairly obvious.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp
 


This guy speaks the truth. I can attest to his ideas through my own experience, and I swear I have never even read his ideas before today. It's kind of scary really, because most of what he's said, I've been thinking about all of last month.

Over the past few weeks, I've had certain revelations, and now I've fully understand why the UFOs or even NASA act the way they do. To understand what I'm talking about, let me give you this analogy. When I was a kid, I would spend hours playing RPGs, I still remember fighting for hours, and the joy of getting rare items. Then came the GameShark(cheat codes), and the RPGs don't seem nearly as interesting as they used to be, now I play them for the graphics pretty much.

Now let me address the point that there are gods who are blocking our ability to manifest reality(except for subtle changes). While this is true, I believe that they do this for our own good. To understand their point of view, simply ask yourself this question, what is the point of life, if you can just simply wish or "manifest" anything into reality, at your own choosing? I mean, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of life? In addition, there are free will problems, if you can simply create your own world. You can manifest "a collective reality," i.e a reality that the majority want, not what "you" want. Also, "I don't believe" they will allow you to manifest your collective doom. Yes, you could say that's a violation of free will, but they will just reason with the Grand Creator that you just didn't know what you were doing.

These guys simply want society to maintain "normalcy" and evolve slowly. The utopia is the goal, not the instance. They don't want to give us the cheat code, so to speak. All you need to know is that you don't really die. Also, let me tell you that being a God is not all what it appears to be. Ask yourself, what exactly are you going to do, EVEN IF you've become a God? From the vibe that I got, they seem very lonely(seem like they are stuck on some planes, and can only answer people's prayers). Think about it, you have all this power, yet are not permitted to do anything, except to help other people. Otherwise, you face the wrath of the Ultimate Creator. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Eventually, you'll ask yourself, then what exactly is the point of existence? Well, I should really leave that up to you, but here are some of my suggestions:

1) You choose to reincarnate in another world, forget this knowledge about souls and reincarnations(this is why they don't tell the world. I mean, it's good to know that you don't really die, but trust me, it cheapens things A LOT), and wishes to be a hero of your favorite novel
2) You choose to reincarnate in the world of X-Men, again, without this knowledge
3) You choose to reincarnate in a world full of beautiful women/men
4) You choose to reincarnate in a world with 72 virgins(though why would they agree to reincarnate with you?)
5) You choose to reincarnate in a world of 72 virgin men(perhaps with an agreement with 143 other souls that you'll rotate?)
6) You choose to reincarnate in the World of Gods, ACCEPT the Grand Creator's punishment, and war with other gods anyway.
7) You choose to reincarnate as an ET, and/or a member of the Federation of Light, visiting stars to stars with your literal soulmate.
8) You choose to reincarnate in a world with whatever dark desires that you have, provided that other souls agree(and this is why "bad thoughts" cannot become reality. Other souls have to agree to them).

Use your imagination. If you ask me, the point of existence is to seek new experiences(just ask
yourself, what would the Ultimate Creator do when he's bored?) However, you simply cannot just
create the world you desire(unless it's by yourself), you have to ask to reincarnate in it.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Brothers and sisters, just under seven hours to go until the change begins to take place and we enter the new paradigm. I could write enough information to fill novels, but eventually you will all learn and experience the true nature of reality as you progress through your spiritual evolution.

However, I will answer this one question:


Originally posted by NorEaster
So....how did this frequency come into existence? And what requirement did this frequency's emergence satisfy?


Our consciousnesses are entities of pure will; our ability to exercise free will is our ability to spontaneously create. Different consciousnesses have achieved different levels of creative mastery; more will power equals more creative power. This physical plane is a manifestation that could have only been created by a consciousness or set of consciousnesses with immense creative power; you could call them "God" or "the gods"; ancient Hebrew tradition calls them the "Elohim", but what you call them simply depends on your nomenclature of choice. Part of our spiritual evolution involves our liberation from the restrictions that were placed on our knowledge by these beings. The date and time that is now less than 7 hours away presents to us a leap in that evolution, a leap in which greater understanding and power over your will can be acquired.

This will be my final post until then; may you all receive the gift of truth and may your evolution be as beautiful as we can hope.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon
 



Originally posted by Apocryphon

Eventually, everything can be broken down into 1-dimensional vibrating particles, which some scientists call strings. It would be a misnomer to refer to them as particles, or as strings for that matter, because they consist of only 1 dimension with zero thickness. This means that, in reality, all of nature is entirely empty space. It isn't "almost empty" as I previously stated, it is actually empty. There is no solidity to the world whatsoever; there is no matter; there is only vibrational energy.



I've heard this proposition countless numbers of times, usually when metaphysical thinkers (some of whom seem to be little more than charlatans, sorry) borrow snippets of ideas from the theoretical physics community. "Everything is energy." This is a cool soundbite, but it's rather problematic in its wording, and potentially extremely misleading. Energy is not a thing per se. It's best called a property that a "thing" might possess: namely, the measurement of an object's ability to do work.

Now energy technically can exist without a material thing, but it still needs... that thing. Photons aren't material but can technically possess energy, however, they're still particles. Superstring theory postulates that all particles (matter and force carrier) are made of those 1-dimensional strings, but even the strings themselves aren't "just energy". They would exist as "things" and not "properties".
edit on 20-12-2012 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon
 


See you on the other side brother.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm in agreement with you, I've been to Hekhalot which in in a different frequency. In Hebrew, Hekhalot is "Palaces" Kaballah speaks of these as the highest realm......frequencies. I've experienced Ein Sof.

Excellent thread, however I'm not sure anything will happen today. I'd love to think it's true, hope it's true. If it's not at least I know I'm personally moving forward regardless.


Originally posted by Apocryphon
Brothers and sisters, just under seven hours to go until the change begins to take place and we enter the new paradigm. I could write enough information to fill novels, but eventually you will all learn and experience the true nature of reality as you progress through your spiritual evolution.

However, I will answer this one question:


Originally posted by NorEaster
So....how did this frequency come into existence? And what requirement did this frequency's emergence satisfy?


Our consciousnesses are entities of pure will; our ability to exercise free will is our ability to spontaneously create. Different consciousnesses have achieved different levels of creative mastery; more will power equals more creative power. This physical plane is a manifestation that could have only been created by a consciousness or set of consciousnesses with immense creative power; you could call them "God" or "the gods"; ancient Hebrew tradition calls them the "Elohim", but what you call them simply depends on your nomenclature of choice. Part of our spiritual evolution involves our liberation from the restrictions that were placed on our knowledge by these beings. The date and time that is now less than 7 hours away presents to us a leap in that evolution, a leap in which greater understanding and power over your will can be acquired.

This will be my final post until then; may you all receive the gift of truth and may your evolution be as beautiful as we can hope.



new topics
 
71
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join