reply to post by tgidkp
This guy speaks the truth. I can attest to his ideas through my own experience, and I swear I have never even read his ideas before today. It's kind
of scary really, because most of what he's said, I've been thinking about all of last month.
Over the past few weeks, I've had certain revelations, and now I've fully understand why the UFOs or even NASA act the way they do. To understand
what I'm talking about, let me give you this analogy. When I was a kid, I would spend hours playing RPGs, I still remember fighting for hours, and
the joy of getting rare items. Then came the GameShark(cheat codes), and the RPGs don't seem nearly as interesting as they used to be, now I play
them for the graphics pretty much.
Now let me address the point that there are gods who are blocking our ability to manifest reality(except for subtle changes). While this is true, I
believe that they do this for our own good. To understand their point of view, simply ask yourself this question, what is the point of life, if you
can just simply wish or "manifest" anything into reality, at your own choosing? I mean, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of life? In addition,
there are free will problems, if you can simply create your own world. You can manifest "a collective reality," i.e a reality that the majority
want, not what "you" want. Also, "I don't believe" they will allow you to manifest your collective doom. Yes, you could say that's a violation
of free will, but they will just reason with the Grand Creator that you just didn't know what you were doing.
These guys simply want society to maintain "normalcy" and evolve slowly. The utopia is the goal, not the instance. They don't want to give us the
cheat code, so to speak. All you need to know is that you don't really die. Also, let me tell you that being a God is not all what it appears to be.
Ask yourself, what exactly are you going to do, EVEN IF you've become a God? From the vibe that I got, they seem very lonely(seem like they are stuck
on some planes, and can only answer people's prayers). Think about it, you have all this power, yet are not permitted to do anything, except to help
other people. Otherwise, you face the wrath of the Ultimate Creator. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
Eventually, you'll ask yourself, then what exactly is the point of existence? Well, I should really leave that up to you, but here are some of my
1) You choose to reincarnate in another world, forget this knowledge about souls and reincarnations(this is why they don't tell the world. I mean,
it's good to know that you don't really die, but trust me, it cheapens things A LOT), and wishes to be a hero of your favorite novel
2) You choose to reincarnate in the world of X-Men, again, without this knowledge
3) You choose to reincarnate in a world full of beautiful women/men
4) You choose to reincarnate in a world with 72 virgins(though why would they agree to reincarnate with you?)
5) You choose to reincarnate in a world of 72 virgin men(perhaps with an agreement with 143 other souls that you'll rotate?)
6) You choose to reincarnate in the World of Gods, ACCEPT the Grand Creator's punishment, and war with other gods anyway.
7) You choose to reincarnate as an ET, and/or a member of the Federation of Light, visiting stars to stars with your literal soulmate.
8) You choose to reincarnate in a world with whatever dark desires that you have, provided that other souls agree(and this is why "bad thoughts"
cannot become reality. Other souls have to agree to them).
Use your imagination. If you ask me, the point of existence is to seek new experiences(just ask
yourself, what would the Ultimate Creator do when he's bored?) However, you simply cannot just
create the world you desire(unless it's by yourself), you have to ask to reincarnate in it.