It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass ***All Truth Revealed***

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
so I was at the range the other day, and I put ten in the clip for my Glock 22. I left two on the table. I walked down range and put the clip through my glock and two clips through my norinco np22. I came back to the table and there are three .40 s&w bullets sitting on the table. I am sure that these bullets weren't drinking when I turned my back on them but wow I thought. those are some frisky bullets with a very short gestational period. Or it could be that I just miscounted. It seemed very odd though, cause I was sure of there being two. five minutes previous. I was the only one on the range?? Also my house is fairly haunted as well. My dog watches things, unexplained noises, my kids and an old rommate have seen things.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

this clarifies the question, thanks. from where I'm standing, it looks like this:

your question presupposes the bottom-up causality. it is true (apparently) that action on the "rope" is non-orientable. consciousness only ever faces a single direction. like the image posted in my thread, reality is a knot

I know you are opposed to such thinking, but the short of it is that the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning....etc. a mobius strip: one-dimensional, yet two sided. where, of course, the distinction between side 1 and side 2 is an illusion of the knot topology. so while you insist that there is only pull, pull is equivalent to push. mathematically this is a sign change on the magnitude dependent upon the level of cyclic iteration (uh oh, superposition).

so we have a "pulling itself up by the bootstraps" situation, which appears satisfactory with the exception of: who is the button-pusher?

I cannot answer that. which seems silly considering it is phenomenologically manifest.

oh well.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Everything and everyone is "God". It's a hard concept to wrestle with. We or "us" has invented the best never ending game of all time -- experience everything down to, and even beyond a quantum level, in ever possible permutation.

The nature of reality is not unlike this device mentioned in the Dr. Who universe. It's the closest example to what is really going on that I can provide.

The Doctor is trapped in the Pandorica. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
They used the lure of the Pandorica to trap him. There were many layers of security in the Pandorica including deadlocks, time stops and matter lines. It even had a restoration field to stop the Doctor from dying, which the Alliance believed a form of escape

Dr. Who Wikipedia

Reality has many "layers" -- and at the highest layer there is one-ness.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by NorEaster

What is the source of existence itself? From the looks of the OP, it seems as though the space of existence itself projects a frequential parameter by which everything else organizes itself.

I call the source of existence the, "is-ness" ... It just is. *shrug* It's where you came from and where you go back to. In the presence of the "is-ness", the paradoxes fall away and it makes sense that it never began or will ever end. It just ... Is.

It's hard to explain.

edit on 21-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Interesting read! Can I ask why you can't share certain info with us? Is someone telling you that you can't? Or do you feel folks aren't ready to hear it? Do you fear your safety for giving out certain knowledge that could help a lot of lost souls on Earth? Also, how did you get this knowledge? Just curious why you are more special than the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have never seen the ideas put forth by the OP put so succinctly before. Thank you for this post!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Interesting theory and read........ shame it got ripped apart by all these "I know better because I learned from a book" crowd

sounds a lot like christians doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
8am where I is at, and I is watching a beautiful sunrise.
Nothing going on at the moment apart from the rooster waking everyone up, having breakfast.
Don't feel any different, don't see anything different. Maybe I have to wait for midday? I don't know.
I'm one of the "I told you so's", but don't worry I'm not going to tell you "I told you so".
Dark ages ahead apparently, but that's relative because this year me, personally, I've changed for the better, and I haven't felt this good in 10 years.
Also, OP, if you have some information that you're not at liberty to speak right now, that right there is my confirmation that this charade is baloney.

Merry Christmas everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
December 21, 2012 presents a shift to a new age on this earth. The world will slowly but surely descend into an even more dystopian society. The erosion of privacy, due process, and free expression will be accelerated toward an eventual complete and utter Orwellian nightmare. The chaos ensuing over religious groups fighting over land in the Middle East as well as war and violence in general will be accelerated to a point of cataclysmic chaos. This new age will present a challenge to many, and will test their spiritual fortitude.

Let 12/21/12 11:11 GMT come! May you all be further illuminated as we enter this terrifying yet exciting new age.

Ok, so this "shift" is perfectly in keeping with the trend of the last few decades then? Which is of course why we have to mark this multi decade shift with a time to the minute?

And HOW is an Orwellian dystopia exciting?

Since clearly you're one of the instigators of this madness ...

,|,,

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello Brother

First of all let me say thank you for this post. I have been aware of this potential for some time but unfortunately this current reality has a trick of keeping you bogged down (as I am sure you are aware). I have experienced shifts in my awareness and hence had to quit my job as a geneticist. I have been visited by beings from different planes and had amazing experiences and yet I do not know what to do with it all. there is this expansion and contraction process I am stuck in..... I am assuming you feel that there is really only one true dimension but there are many planes within it? You may ask people if they suddenly find themselves knowing answers to questions that they couldn't possibly know....... I am also wandering if you have been travelling on aeroplanes recently??? I am guessing you have a background in astrophysics?? People please don't attack this post, this person knows what he is talking about, voices in your head are not what you think folks, you are tapping into different planes with your consciousness all the time, you are just not aware of it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think you will find that he can't say because there is only so much information we are at liberty to share. There are different responses that can occur if too much information is shared at once. 1) people read the information and it is so far beyond their current understanding/reality they dismiss it out of hand (already demonstrated in this thread) 2) people may find themselves accepting the knowledge without question, which can lead to a broken path of understanding or 3) The information is accepted but the person goes mad thinking about it. Or something like that, the information shared here is nothing out of the ordinary, it has a grounding in accepted scientific theory. Just imagine you were to travel back 50 years to the 60's and tell people about iphones, touch screens, unmanned drones, genetic engineering. Its the same concept really. There are people here who are further down the road of awakening than others. But this is important for everyone to know THEY ARE NOT BETTER, NOT MORE IMPORTANT OR SPECIAL THAN ANYONE OF US!!!!!!!! We are all equal! And I can tell you that not one person has anything to worry about, especially not death and every single one of us is loved by so many in a way I couldn't even begin to describe......

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by usedtobeascientist
I think you will find that he can't say because there is only so much information we are at liberty to share. There are different responses that can occur if too much information is shared at once. 1) people read the information and it is so far beyond their current understanding/reality they dismiss it out of hand (already demonstrated in this thread) 2) people may find themselves accepting the knowledge without question, which can lead to a broken path of understanding or 3) The information is accepted but the person goes mad thinking about it. Or something like that, the information shared here is nothing out of the ordinary, it has a grounding in accepted scientific theory. Just imagine you were to travel back 50 years to the 60's and tell people about iphones, touch screens, unmanned drones, genetic engineering. Its the same concept really. There are people here who are further down the road of awakening than others. But this is important for everyone to know THEY ARE NOT BETTER, NOT MORE IMPORTANT OR SPECIAL THAN ANYONE OF US!!!!!!!! We are all equal! And I can tell you that not one person has anything to worry about, especially not death and every single one of us is loved by so many in a way I couldn't even begin to describe......

You are absolutely correct.

Eventually, we'll all get it. Like you said, some are just further down the road. It's really not a race

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by np6888

sure. I also can attest to the truthiness....er, truthish concepts up for discussion here, by my own experience. you and I and several others have made statements every bit as valid, speculatively, as the op. but all of us stop short of calling it TRUTH.

we're missing that special mystique.

we are not rock-stars (or astrophysicists ^^^, hahahaha).

this crap better happen. just too much build up and suspense.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I really like this post.

To those who are saying that the OPs explanation doesn't explain where the source frequency (vibration) arises from and due to that his theory is pointless have completely missed the point. This isn't an attempt to literally provide the knowledge of the creation of all, but to provide a basis for explaining multiple planes of existence coinciding.

It's interesting because I myself have been thinking along the same lines of the OP recenty (I'm currently doing a masters in Engineering and thus have advanced knowledge in maths and physics, and have read ALOT of theoretical physics in my time - hence I am not just another 'new age' freak). When analysing our universe at it's principle levels it becomes obvious that vibration is key - no vibration = no matter (i.e absolute 0 temperature - we haven't achieved this yet because we simply can't). As the OP said, atoms are mostly empty and 'solid-ness' is a COMPLETE illusion provided by our senses. Everything we see or touch for example is nothing but information read via electrical signals, our brain uses this 'data' to build a beautiful 3D 'real' world in our mind, but this is far from the case externally. In this sense, the vibrational information can be said to be more fundamental than anything else in the physical plane (we see colours due to different vibrations within EMR, we hear different sounds due to different acoustic vibrations, we feel through vibrational exchange and heat is nothing but the level of vibrational energy of an object or area).

Infact, this is clear to physicits hence why String Theory was thought to be the miracle cure to all our final questions. But let's not get into that, it doesn't matter how the fundamental particles vibrate, I believe the OP is onto something with the carrier signal.

I must admit, I used to believe strictly that the physical plane was the be all/end all and that our consciousness is merely a function of our brain and therefore there is no 'soul'. However, after years of research into a wide range of fields, and talking to people who have taken '___'/'___' and having experiences myself, I have seriously began to believe in what I before strictly labelled paranormal/supernatural and hence for the silly - souls/interdimensional beings and mystical experiences.

You see my first clue was the parallel between computers and us. We operate in almost exactly the same way:

Our brain is the CPU, it computes the raw data received to convert it into a more tangible form for the user. Our brain is also the hard drive, the RAM e.t.c. A computer can literally read data in 2D array form and provide you a pleasurable 3D environment to explore via video games (slight parallel to the holographic principle). This universe is effectively stored on disc as data and light is the laser (which is light anyway lol) which reads this universe - the speed of light is literally the update time for the universe - it's highest processing speed. You see what I'm getting at here, however the interesting part is that can a computer ever be conscious of the environment it's reading? No. It requires a USER. Our body is one huge biological computer that has arisen in this plane, and I believe our soul may be the being (the true us, we all come from the same source and are all linked in this plane, EVERY thought you have affects the whole, this can only make sense when you take the OP's view) that utilizies this body for this experience.

My second clue is simply the amount of interdimensional legends/theories/experiences and the effects of '___' (read about it - it is mind-blowing). I started to realise that it's not good enough anymore saying these people are deluded and none of what they experience is real. This was further confirmed by certain experiences with '___' where the soul can literally be seperated from the body and communicated to by an all great being/prescense (you can't describe it but you SURE AS HELL acknowledge it's existance - possibly the most beautiful moment of my non-sober life and the feeling I experienced was so intense I felt like electricity was engulfing my body) We NEED a model to account for this.

The radio analogy is great, but slighty misleading. Radio-waves are just a certain range of frequencies/wavelengths on the EMR scale and people are attempting to debunk the theory based on radio-wave specifics. Think of it like the OP said, there is a universal vibrational frequency that CARRIES the information for our sub-set of vibational frequencies (his example of 90.whatever Hz carrying different sounds - acoustic vibrations - was pin point). Our bodies are products of this vibrational plane and hence restricted. Our minds clearly arn't, hence why we can dream (create virtual realities in our minds). Infact this analogy is even used by guys like Michau Kaku when he explains parallel universes.

Sorry for the long post, but the OP really got me excited that other people are on this wave of thought.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

beyond that I am not at liberty to speak.

Ahhh!....the old "you've got me stumped" get out clause!

Out of interest, who "sent" you?......and who is limiting your liberty?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

My friend, i'am not trying to offend you in anyway when i say this, but it sounds like your tryingto be a wanna be anti Christ. Have you heard of a man by the name of Raj Patel? Anyway, like i said i'am sorry to offend you if i did i'am sure you are a very intelligent nice person, but my friend, Jesus also said to be aware of the fake doctrine. Remember that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man that he, himself does not exsist. I believe one day the son of perdition, the man of sin, the anti Christ, whoever you want to call him will reveal himself to the world and present the fake doctrine Jesus warnded the disciples of. Which my opinion will be the luciferian doctrine, which is a belief system that venerates the essential characteristics that are affixed to Lucifer. And that no one shall enter the "New World" unless he or she takes a pledge to worship Lucifer. It is important that we follow the right path as Jesus also said beware of what spirit you are led.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I have a question then. How would you explain a child that is born who is vibrating at such a high frequency that she can put her body through concrete walls and all matter. How do you explain that she would experience episodes of disappearing and reappearing in different locations?

This kid saw 'through' everything literally at times when the frequency would increase. She saw right through the earth beneath her feet when she was 10 years old and thought in fear, that she could fall inside and become lost in endless space. Then she wondered what was holding her together so that she did not fall.

This kid would literally vibrate when she slept like electrical currents were vibrating through her and she was always very hot to the touch.

How would you explain that every time something like this would happen her frequency would increase to the point where it was literally uncomfortable and fearful for her like she was being split in some weird way between the physical and everything else that is the universe. It was terrifying for her but she couldn't control it and never knew when it would happen. Yet the consistent factor was that she vibrated at a very fast and high frequency which made her perception of everything around her different. Things appeared to be farther away and slower moving. People's voices to her seemed slowed down as well. She had to get through each day like this and find a way to be 'normal' and not detected.

She also had many other paranormal things happen constantly all around her, saw demons, spirits, powers and many things relegated to the true condition of earth and people's souls. She used to say that she also had a hard time staying inside her body because it would just leave. She had no control over that either.

Over time as she grew up, she learned to slow the frequency down so that she could stand being 'here' and in this way she learned how to be 'physical' like the rest of humankind. She prayed a lot and resisted the splitting sensation that would come over her.

It was like she was born in reverse, where people strive all their lives to get to where she was.............she was simply born that way and had to learn how to be 'normal' and physical striving towards the spirit and body of this world. Her physical body resonated at a frequency that was not normal for the frequency of this world therefore she was able to see 'into' things. She had to 'outgrow' this phenomenon literally through great struggle and prayer. It was difficult for her to fight what was happening to her and see at the same time the truth of the actual condition of this world.

How does this apply to your theory?

edit on 21-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Infact, I'm going to add more of my ponderings - hopefully interesting!

Another clue to this whole mystery is the subatomic realm or more specifically the Double Slit experiment. When quantum particles are shot through two slits they will make an interference pattern on the other side medium. This will even happen if the particles are shot ONE AT A TIME. This means the particles are acting as waves and particles right (wave-particle duality), but that doesn't make sense! We think of particles are solid objects obeying cause and effect, why don't the particles behave like footballs would and follow almost straight paths through the slits making 2 lines on the other side?

The interesting thing is though, when attempting to gather information on WHICH slit the particle went through (via any method - naked eye, photons, gravitational effects e.t.c) the particles will suddenly start behaving 'normally', the interference pattern will disappear and you will get 2 straight (approximately) lines! This (along with non-locality) basically BLEW our scientific understanding apart and much of the last century was spent trying to unify our classical theories of physics (newton e.t.c, cause and effect) with quantum theories.

So what does this mean? When we are not attempting to determine the path of the particle (say electron) through either slit, it exists IN ALL POSSIBLE configurations. I.e, that electron travels in every possible route to the other side - but don't be confused by the word travel here, the electron actually never moves or exists between point of emission and point of contact with the other side of the slits. Where the electron will show up on the other side is determined by a probability (this is where the quantum probability waves arise from). However, when we want to know where the electron physically went, it acts normal and doesn't exist everywhere but one defined path. Do you see what I'm getting at here? INFORMATION GATHERING is the VERY FUNDAMENTAL OF REALITY! If nothing is there to gather any information on the universe then technically the universe does not exist (hence the infamous tree making a sound question). But then why does the electron appear on the other side even when no one is attempting to gather information on it's path? Because it exists purely as a wave of potential up until that wave meets physical matter (the screen on the other side), here there is information exchange and the electron has a reason to exist again, lucky sod.

But this means, THERE'S NO PAST! How did I conclude that? The delayed choice experiment (google it), but to sum it up roughly - if a particle is emitted in the double slit experiment normally it will make the interference pattern, however, if one attempts to gather which slit information JUST before the electron passes the slit (since this wave moves with a speed), it will still snap into a fixed path. But...this means the fixed path was DETERMINED AFTER the electron had moved along most of that path already, and all the other possible paths. Hence, the past was changed. Therefore, the past is not in concrete existance, and all that ever exists is the moment of now. (This isn't my own rambling btw, this is also accepted by the great Stephen Hawking).

This essentially shows that particles are nothing more than waves (at certain frequencies/wavelengths) that can take a particle form (a specific point on this wave) to an observer. This is important - it scientifically hints that the world you see doesn't really exist. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it is modern science. The best analogy I can repeat is my computer one. If you were to make Sonic the Hedgehog conscious, he might eventually be able to explain his Sonic universe with laws (the code it was written in). Then he might notice that when he doesn't interact with things, they don't exist (just like how every possible frame in Sonic is stored together but only a specific combination of frames is ever shown at a given moment of time). But for Sonic, that world will be as real as it ever gets and he could never truely comprehend what it means to be a pixelated data based being whose world is nothing more than data. Don't get me wrong, our world is the most beautiful thing known to us, and I love it, but it is not as it appears.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I admit I sort of read through the OP superficially- It just felt like it was so similar to a vision of things I have, I had trouble distinguishing the difference.

Many years ago I was going through a period of "spiritual awakening" which included getting guidance of some sort which would come through in "thought packets" as I call them, that I would unravel with the use of linear language- often in writing.
I was not online yet, and was in the countryside of a foriegn country where I could not speak the language, so I was isolated from all this New Age stuff- I was exposed to that later, when we got a computer.

Before that, I was getting messages of this sort exactly.....though without much of the "Oh dear beloveds...." nonsense you see so often in channelings
(but that might be just because it was colored by my own personality which abhors such syrupy bait....).

I would go into a trance of sorts and write pages upon pages... One day I wrote to a friend in the US, about a coming "splitting of realities", which sounded a bit like the material of Delores Canon.... except it didn't say a traumatic and well defined split would happen. Instead it described a gradual separation in peoples personal realities. On the same planet, some people experiencing something wonderful, and others experiencing a lot of challenge.

One could say that has always been the case, there are rich and poor, starving victims and contented victors.....
But this was describing more extreme sort of differences. And all chosen by the soul- no one being judged by any outside power, being punished or rewarded! Just the souls choice to experience certain kinds of challenges available.

Being able to manifest things, or events, with thought MUCH quicker, is the defining factor of this change.
That can be a "good" experience or a "bad" one (by our body's judgement) depending upon ones mastership of their mind and thoughts, and state of their subconscious.

That is what the whole "warnings" I recieved back then were putting emphasis on- prepare, not for armeggedon, but develop self mastership- spiritual awareness. That's pretty much what I have been doing.
So for me, I am not percieving any big "fail" happening right now.... we've had magic happening in our lives lately, and for me, that is just evidence the time has come.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TJT188

religion is so off the place nowadays.. I can't read it anymore.. "Didn't you read whats in the bible?", "It can't be like this!".. It's making me sick and to be honest after reading the OPs thread and some good answers I feel like maybe I'm not the only one that thinks above what is written in books or on stone. Seriously guys.. if you ever think you are bound to this world you just never knew quite how to manipulate your biological body computer
Like for example if you want your screen to be brighter you put up a filter and everything will be better visible. I did things on my own with some substances and I can garantee that I overcame my physical bodies boundaries. Hell one time I even completly was torn apart my body which first was scary but afterwards.. man it felt like I can grab everything and be part of it. Also my body refrains usually from giving me a correct interpretation of the signals that I receive which results in bad eye vision. Again after I changed my CPU (brains) chemical work process I could overcome this refrain and was able to clearly see everything. Oh dear, it even got better

Many may think I'm a little off the place but I'm sick of this world and it's boundaries cause basically they are made by others who simply don't want it to be different or do not understand that they (we) (us) are all gods on our own.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join