It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Radec

Strange how even the Inaguaration is not listed on the white house web site.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by amraks
Um its like partly cloudy in your area.

Plus you have lots of light pollution. I seen stars last night. and I think I will see them tonight.

even so...with some cloud cover we usually see some poking through. no light pollution....im in a rural area.

"overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."

Good old Isaac.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
You guys really are going to feel stupid when the 21st comes and goes. You should feel ashamed of becoming victims of media hype. You should all know better.

cant blame the media really. i think most media have treated this as a joke. had a laugh at it.

the blame lies clearly with conspiracy theroists hype. once this day is over there will be a massive decline in conspiracy sites.

until they come up with another new date. 21st December 2021 could work. it will give them another 8 years to build the hype again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
fox news just announced hillary clinton will not be testifying today due to concussion and flu.

so she wont be seen in public and is officially M.I.A

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
at this moment, i'm guessing Obama is in bed asleep or whatever he gets up to in bed.

you have waited years for this day?

i knew the average IQ on this site was falling but this must take it to an all time low.
edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

Yes because we all know that the hallmark of a genuinely high IQ is the act of making public statements regarding the much smaller IQs of those around you. Congratulations, you passed the test and now you can join the genius illuminati. Just remember, whenever you come across anything that doesn't particularly drainage with your beliefs, you go straight for the Jugular Vein Of All Egos... the IQ! Once you've made disparaging remarks about their IQ, everyone around will immediately realize that they are in the presence of a true genius! Because only a genius could detect someone's IQ based on reading a few paragraphs...

So, its either, you're a complete and total jackass, or, you have special genius powers... And I refuse to be the type of person who would ever say such a rude thing like that you're a scared, insecure, fragile person who cannot make it through the day without dumping all of your frustrations out on some random person who did no harm to you or anyone and I feel really bad for you because it must really really really suck to be you because I could not imagine ever feeling the need to treat somebody like dirt for no reason. I refuse to ever say anything like that to you, so, the easiest thing for me to do is to just assume that you must be a supergenius!

Now when I get in bed with my wife, I can say "Well gee willikers dear, I don't know about you, but I sure had one heck of an interesting day! There I was going about my business, when all the sudden, there it was! A real true to life supergenius!"

Then maybe she will say "Oh Jack, you and your tall tales! When will you ever quit with that silliness??"

And perhaps I might then reply "No, this time I mean it! I mean...gee whiz honey, you shoulda SEEN the way this master of intellect handled a situation with this fella who he or she disagreed with! It was so clever, I can't quite remember what he/she said, but the jist of it was 'You have a low IQ'... I know, genius, right?? I NEVER would have thought of that! Only a true master would see that the best tactics come from the elementary school playground! And, of course, his/her opponent immediately gave up and said 'You know what, you're absolutely right. I do have a very low IQ. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me, I'm gonna change from now on!' Oh, Katherine, if only I could handle every situation like that... But, I just can't help it... I'm stupid. I have these pesky annoyances called morals, manners, and respect that keep me from making the leaps and bounds necessary to conduct myself as a true genius. Ah, well, at least I am blessed to be able to watch from the sidelines while geniuses of such a caliber do their good works."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Just seen stars and the moon nothing approaching earth.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yes . . . I have seen both Prince Chuckles and Barry-OH . . . and I notice that both of them have very big ears.

I find that, in conjunction with all this end-o-the-world stuff to be very very . . . ear-ie.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
at this moment, i'm guessing Obama is in bed asleep or whatever he gets up to in bed.

you have waited years for this day?

i knew the average IQ on this site was falling but this must take it to an all time low.
edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

I would like to respectfully reply to your comment.

its not like i have been 'waiting' per say. its just that 30 years ago while i was at school a teacher in history brought up this date and the significance. its a date that stuck in my mind because at the time (i was 15 then) i did the mental calculations and thought about how old i would be..i would probably have kids etc etc.

its the same for anyone in their 40's. its like when prince came out with the song "were going to party like its 1999". when that came out it seemed so distant.

its not like every day i woke and thought wow...only 23 more years to live. im not an idiot. its just a date that over the last 30 has cropt up every now and then. and at the time when i have heard the date its been like oh wow look how fast time is passing..its now only 12 years etc. everytime it came up i just kind of thought jeez i hope im still alive to see what or if anything happens.

well guess what einstein.....after 30 years here i sit. married , with kids, and the date is now only 50 minutes away and I HAVE MADE IT.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

just saw the queen going in asda for her xmas shopping so i think we will be alright

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

this may be a strange request but...can anyone else in australia where it is now dark see any stars.

this is the second night now that we have had no stars.

Yeah bella. All's fine 50k west of bundy in Qld. Lot's more stars visible up here mate than down at riverwood (go saints) where I grew up

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

this may be a strange request but...can anyone else in australia where it is now dark see any stars.

this is the second night now that we have had no stars.

Yeah bella. All's fine 50k west of bundy in Qld. Lot's more stars visible up here mate than down at riverwood (go saints) where I grew up

good to hear. the reason i asked was that it was the main topic of conversation on talkback radio overnight that no one could see any stars. so tonight i went out to check and sure enough...no stars. no cloud cover really to speak of. enough moonlight being let through that you can make out tree tops up too about 60m away. as an avid star gazer...i would say there is not enough cloud cover to not see any stars at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

orion high up, jupiter (i think) high up and an upside down V that I think is part of taurus but not sure. (Oh and there's a big dragon chasing a bunny hee hee )

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

orion high up, jupiter (i think) high up and an upside down V that I think is part of taurus but not sure. (Oh and there's a big dragon chasing a bunny hee hee )

well if the world does end.....we still won more premierships than you

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just realized something.... what if they have doubles like Saddam Hussein?

It's possible the people we think are elite and in charge are just patsies, too.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

The queen shops in Asda ! she must be cutting back a few penny this year. I thought she would be more of the Waitrose sort of shopper or at lest let her butler jeeves do it for her.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by maryhinge

The queen shops in Asda ! she must be cutting back a few penny this year. I thought she would be more of the Waitrose sort of shopper or at lest let her butler jeeves do it for her.

"One shall not be seen in Asda"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum at this moment, i'm guessing Obama is in bed asleep or whatever he gets up to in bed. you have waited years for this day? i knew the average IQ on this site was falling but this must take it to an all time low. edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

How you managed to keep your cool from that reply is beyond me

big up to you

edit on 20/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Originally posted by lacrimaererum at this moment, i'm guessing Obama is in bed asleep or whatever he gets up to in bed. you have waited years for this day? i knew the average IQ on this site was falling but this must take it to an all time low. edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

How you managed to keep your cool from that reply is beyond me

big up to you

edit on 20/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

thanks mate. by the way....3 MINUTES TO GO

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
and i dont mean 3 minutes till the end...just 3 minutes till the date.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't believe anything will happen, BUT - have any of you Aussies noticed, on the today show, Stevie Jacobs was doing weather from Colorado all week, EXCEPT for tomorrow morning (Friday, the 21st) hmmm...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join