It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Suely the PM has to make her schedule known .
I heard someone mumbling about her being at meetings somewhere with all those who dicate to the saterlite countries what they will be doing .

Seems like all the women have taken cover .
It would be really nice if they all gathered together and the frequency change took them to a place where they belong together without the rest of us .

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Look on my KISS calender it says the 21st is the first day of the winter solstice and if KISS say that then that is what it is OK

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well if anything does happen you're welcome to grab your family and head up here to our 1100 acres mate. Us Aussies gotta stick together

My 20year old son (smart alec that he is) rang me last night at 12.01am When I answered the phone, he asked if I was still alive.

Gotta luv his sense of humour.

edit on 20/12/12 by steve1709 because: sp

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

i would love someone to show me some legit references to this date that existed before the year 2000.

certaily - cite

in breif - terrence mckenna [ architecht of the timewave fantasy ] shifted his doomsday date to 21st DECEMBER 2012 - after he researched the mayan calander myth

annecdotaly - i can assure you what the date 21st DECEMBER 2012 was a commonly known doomsday claim from mid 1998 onwards [ when i first got internet access ] - Y2K had not even failed to live upto the hype - but people were already talking about the mayan calender

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
The place to keep your eye on is Colorado...
edit on 20-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

I live in New Mexico and its been pretty windy here the last few days. Probably from all those jets flying into Colorado.

I heard on the news yesterday that Hillary Clinton is baracaded in her Mansion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i seen this flying around on facebook
fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 20-12-2012 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Besides Prince William would not have knocked up the princess if the world was going to end.

It's actually Harry's kid...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I saw Barack earlier. Had a 40 with him.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718

I saw Barack earlier. Had a 40 with him.

lmao...would that be ounce, or caliber?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
British Prime Minister David Cameron is reported to be in Afghanistan on a Christmas visit to UK troops.

Not known where he is staying or when he is scheduled to return...

edit on 20-12-2012 by DecrodedPIeceOfCrap because: clarity

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Aren't all these people with the rest of the famous people that faked their deaths the last fdew years so they could secretly hide without drawing attention?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In honour and appreciation of all those expecting the world to end today...here's a little ditty...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

or inches sg? now THAT would be a worry

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by stupid girl

or inches sg? now THAT would be a worry

GA-ROSSSSSS....................!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Well if anything does happen you're welcome to grab your family and head up here to our 1100 acres mate. Us Aussies gotta stick together

My 20year old son (smart alec that he is) rang me last night at 12.01am When I answered the phone, he asked if I was still alive.

Gotta luv his sense of humour.

edit on 20/12/12 by steve1709 because: sp

lmao. as luck would have it...i have a 20y/o daughter. how funny is that. for a small dowry of a few head of cattle we could repopulate australia and ensure the aussie survival

(p.s.to others:...i am not really offering to sell my daughter..its our aussie sense of humour)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by lacrimaererum

i would love someone to show me some legit references to this date that existed before the year 2000.

certaily - cite

in breif - terrence mckenna [ architecht of the timewave fantasy ] shifted his doomsday date to 21st DECEMBER 2012 - after he researched the mayan calander myth

annecdotaly - i can assure you what the date 21st DECEMBER 2012 was a commonly known doomsday claim from mid 1998 onwards [ when i first got internet access ] - Y2K had not even failed to live upto the hype - but people were already talking about the mayan calender

like i said i first heard it from a teacher at high school about 1982. then maybe once a year or a bit longer there would be a documentary on t.v that would mention the date. i remember in the 90's buying a nostrodamous like book and it was in that also. probably became a lot more widespread when the talk was about y2k. it was like "the world is not going to end with y2k...that date is 21/12/12. there really wasnt talk about y2k being a world ending event. that was more along the lines of fear that computers would shut down power/banking/food etc because computers would not recognise the change from ??/??/99 to ??/??/00. many did stockpile money because of the fear we woudnt be able to get it out of the bank.

as for all the other date thrown out here on ats...i have never seen books or documentaries....there just simply the hype in the build up too this date. its a bit like the lead up to y2k and the fear of everything on computers being lost.

as far as i am concerned.....this is the grand daddy of all the dates ever mentioned.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by bellagirl
its not like every day i woke and thought wow...only 23 more years to live. im not an idiot. its just a date that over the last 30 has cropt up every now and then. and at the time when i have heard the date its been like oh wow look how fast time is passing..its now only 12 years etc. everytime it came up i just kind of thought jeez i hope im still alive to see what or if anything happens.

well guess what einstein.....after 30 years here i sit. married , with kids, and the date is now only 50 minutes away and I HAVE MADE IT.

that's fair enough. you gave the impression in your opening post that you had been waiting and counting down to this day for 30years. thank you for clarifying.

there is dates thrown out every other year warning of impending doom. why did you choose to remember this one.

have you some references you can point to , apart from been told about this at school , which i would have great doubts about.

the simple reason for these doubts is that the whole mayan story has been completely twisted and altered and the fact that you seem to be believing the new conspiracy myths by questioning where the leaders are today. makes me think its very unlikely that anyone spoke to you about this in school 30 years ago.

First off, your grammar is appalling to say the least. If you are going to insult someone on a forum about how unintelligent they are, perhaps you should at least try to sound smarter than them. Secondly, I will not sit and dig for the links that I have seen over the years, nor will I upload the pdf books of the archeology or scientist teams who first deciphered the dates. If you are ignorant enough to attack people about a date, you obviously know nothing about, than I don't expect you to read anything I would put up anyway. Thirdly, why come to conspiracy sites...then look for 2012 postings...then read the entire thread...then post something on it, if in fact, you can't stand the simple idea that others see things differently than you?

You are nothing but a troll and are apparently trying to get a rise out of others...idjit.

On a side note, someone asked if they calculated for daylight savings time...well, seeing as they based all their calculations off the sun and moon and the equinoxes...and not time. I would say that the daylight savings time we know of today, would be seen as severely insignificant.

OP; I have been doing research on this equinox for almost 14 years...eh, about half your time, but I think I have a solid understanding of the meanings behind the switches of baktuns...then again, the rug can be pulled out from any of us, at any time...stay safe, and good luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Ah bella, why did you tell em it's our Aussie humour. We could have convinced the ME people that come here that they have to pay for their brides and then made up some "Aussie type rules' that would make it less appealing for them to come here and get on welfare. Heck, we could have set it up so they had to give us their c/link payments. (slaps myself on the wrist for all of these ideas)

Besides, I'd already put the livestock in the south (sydney) paddock for ya

edit on 21/12/12 by steve1709 because: sp

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

thank you so much for you support and kind words. in fact...thank you to all those who have given it back to this dickhead with spades.

you are so right, working in an e.d i have seen it first hand. hence my joy at actually making this date i always wanted to see.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

god damn it..me and my big mouth.

i KNOW those cattle will prosper in the south (sydney) paddock..lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join