It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
t minus 3 hours now. has anyone seen marine one taking off from the white house under the cover of darkness.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Reports coming in about a massive explosion on the sun.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
your source(s)?
I don't see any reports or evidence for this. Everything looks quite normal to me:
www.n3kl.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

any credible sources ????

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talliostro
your source(s)?
I don't see any reports or evidence for this. Everything looks quite normal to me:
www.n3kl.org...

Logman

Kinda gives it away.

edit on 21-12-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Reports coming in about a massive explosion on the sun.

they happen now and then. It's called fusion
second

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talliostro
your source(s)?
www.n3kl.org...

That's what they want you to believe!

Also, HAARP.

Edit: Elenin.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Comedy Central has been airing reruns of The Daily Show & Colbert Report this week so I bet John Stewart & Stephen Colbert have bugged out...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

I saw Michelle on the Today Show just yesterday. Hillary was last reported to be checking into a hospital for a concussion. Nelson Mandella is also missing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

Headed for Hawaii and the regularly scheduled Christmas vacation with the family. Much like everyone else preparing for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Take the panic out of your post and you reveal the truth with your own words.
ITS CHRISTMAS TIME.
Lots of people take this week off to be with family. Wow amazing that you think there is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

They're in Hawaii. The grass really is green and the trees really are lush and full of blossoms. Oh I wish I was in Hawaii right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
If you add that the Queen sat in on the cabinet meeting at downing street for the first time ever this week, complete with group portrait...it kinda makes you wonder yea?. The place to keep your eye on is Colorado...
edit on 20-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

i'm in co, havent noticed much

I'll add this, though... didn't Clinton hit her head so she'd be home until next week or something like that?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
this may be a strange request but...can anyone else in australia where it is now dark see any stars.

this is the second night now that we have had no stars.

Well it must be cloudy where you are. I can assure you that the stars are all still there. Except for the one that blew up a few days ago everyone is there and accounted for.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

The stars rarely show up on radar. LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Radec

Strange how even the Inaguaration is not listed on the white house web site.
Do they have a ceremony when the encumbant is reelected? I cannot remember if they do it again or not.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
at this moment, i'm guessing Obama is in bed asleep or whatever he gets up to in bed.

you have waited years for this day?

i knew the average IQ on this site was falling but this must take it to an all time low.
edit on 20-12-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

Yes because we all know that the hallmark of a genuinely high IQ is the act of making public statements regarding the much smaller IQs of those around you. Congratulations, you passed the test and now you can join the genius illuminati. Just remember, whenever you come across anything that doesn't particularly drainage with your beliefs, you go straight for the Jugular Vein Of All Egos... the IQ! Once you've made disparaging remarks about their IQ, everyone around will immediately realize that they are in the presence of a true genius! Because only a genius could detect someone's IQ based on reading a few paragraphs...

So, its either, you're a complete and total jackass, or, you have special genius powers... And I refuse to be the type of person who would ever say such a rude thing like that you're a scared, insecure, fragile person who cannot make it through the day without dumping all of your frustrations out on some random person who did no harm to you or anyone and I feel really bad for you because it must really really really suck to be you because I could not imagine ever feeling the need to treat somebody like dirt for no reason. I refuse to ever say anything like that to you, so, the easiest thing for me to do is to just assume that you must be a supergenius!

Now when I get in bed with my wife, I can say "Well gee willikers dear, I don't know about you, but I sure had one heck of an interesting day! There I was going about my business, when all the sudden, there it was! A real true to life supergenius!"

Then maybe she will say "Oh Jack, you and your tall tales! When will you ever quit with that silliness??"

And perhaps I might then reply "No, this time I mean it! I mean...gee whiz honey, you shoulda SEEN the way this master of intellect handled a situation with this fella who he or she disagreed with! It was so clever, I can't quite remember what he/she said, but the jist of it was 'You have a low IQ'... I know, genius, right?? I NEVER would have thought of that! Only a true master would see that the best tactics come from the elementary school playground! And, of course, his/her opponent immediately gave up and said 'You know what, you're absolutely right. I do have a very low IQ. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me, I'm gonna change from now on!' Oh, Katherine, if only I could handle every situation like that... But, I just can't help it... I'm stupid. I have these pesky annoyances called morals, manners, and respect that keep me from making the leaps and bounds necessary to conduct myself as a true genius. Ah, well, at least I am blessed to be able to watch from the sidelines while geniuses of such a caliber do their good works."
And your rant is different how?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Yes . . . I have seen both Prince Chuckles and Barry-OH . . . and I notice that both of them have very big ears.

I find that, in conjunction with all this end-o-the-world stuff to be very very . . . ear-ie.

I wish I could add that laughing face instead of just a star. Funny funny

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by maryhinge

The queen shops in Asda ! she must be cutting back a few penny this year. I thought she would be more of the Waitrose sort of shopper or at lest let her butler jeeves do it for her.
This will have to be cleared up for the Americans. I think but really have no idea that the shop called Asda is a low end like perhaps Walmart type while the other Waitrose is more like Neiman Marcus.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

It restores my faith that there are actually grown ups on this site and not just nerds in Mommas basement.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join