It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Obamas...or the Clintons..the Royals etc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
well. here in australia we are now only 4 hours away from 21/12 and 26 hours away from "the moment".

I have waited 30 years for this date i first heard about at school in about 1982.

I was wondering if anyone is tracking the above peoples movements. if we get down to about 12 hours too go and all these movers and shakers of the world are "absent"...then i will crap myself.

as i have stated on many posts on ATS...if nothing happens then i will NEVER believe any date again. this is the grand daddy of all the dates.

Good luck to each and every one of you.

p.s..do i believe something will happen...who knows. i always thought i would be prepared for this date but havent. no hoarding..no plans..so the joke will be well and truly on me who has had so much time to prepare.

I

edit on 20-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Radec

No public schedule

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

This is something I have heard very little about. With about 26 hours to go, you would think we would be monitoring the top people in government like a hawk.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Lol i saw this and it made me feel much better : \

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i only thought of it about one hour ago. i was thinking how the hell would we have any warning. then i started thinking.. well we should really be watching the richest, the most powerful etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You know I thought the shops would be more busy but guess what they weren't.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

OMG you have been waiting 30 yrs!!!
S n F just for the wait

I can feel your pain..I think I heard about it maybe 4 yrs ago but didn't take it seriously as a possible event until 2yrs ago.. wowy wow wow 30

In 30 years so much research could of been done and money could of been saved. My 2yr coutdown timer seems like nothing compared to 30 years..hats off to you.

Well if you been waiting 30 years you should definitely be ready for anything, because you had a lot of time to prepare..So are you prepared? What did you do to get ready? you don't have to give details for your own safety but just give me an idea of what you did.

edit on 20-12-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Mrs. Merkel is not available.

Mr. Gauck (our president) ist not available.

Mr. Kretschmann (President of the German Bundesrat, 2nd in leadership) is not available.

Mr. Roesler (our Vice-chancelor) is not available.

Uh... This is just a coincidence, right? RIGHT? I mean, look, its about Christmas, they have soooo many other things to do, buy a tree, decorate their homes, buy presents, they can't be everywhere!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am not able to tell you which one or were but I can say with authority that one royal personage is most certainly on public duties in the UK today. My signature on the OSS prevents me from posting any further details, sorry.

link   
Sleep easy Bellagirl, my old friend.Talk in a couple of days.
edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

link   
This making me alil nervous to be honest.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Sleep easy Bellagirl, my old friend.Talk in a couple of days.
edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

ahh...i feel better now.....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Lots of advice for you here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stop worrying. Accept tomorrow as just another day and see what the day brings.

P

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Although I really haven't believed anything to happen. This is really an unnerving thought. Where the hell are they? How would most of us average people even know their missing? Where would tptb go?
. Omg ill be watching this thread closely.

See you on the other side

Eta: 30years you've waited!!! Holy moly s&f for your patience
edit on 20-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
EDIT: post removed due to finding out I was looking at only one page of the UK parliament diary where there are several and all is ok for the new year. Lots of entries!

edit on 20-12-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter OP because even if they disappear into their bunkers, we will be provided some very badly done and probably easily dated pieces of video footage which the msm will purport to be recent and fresh.

You know, someone will report here with cell video showing the White House was just vaporized by an alien mother ship BUT the clips on CNN will show big O walking the dog on the very green lawn with full lush leaves and blossoms on the trees.

Or maybe we'll just get the holograms or robots

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
well. here in australia we are now only 4 hours away from 21/12 and 26 hours away from "the moment".

So... where is Julia?

On the way home I heard a mention on the radio of "Acting Prime Minister Wayne Swan".
Why?
Where is Julia? Didnt she tell Wayne he needs to be in the bunker by now?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If you add that the Queen sat in on the cabinet meeting at downing street for the first time ever this week, complete with group portrait...it kinda makes you wonder yea?. The place to keep your eye on is Colorado...
edit on 20-12-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

saw that too, got me to smirk.
When you look at the past schedules, there are many "no public" things in it. It's funny to see this on a whole, but I think they are going in christmas vacation.
I would be very much concerned, when they would tell, that there will be a public adress in the evening or such thing.
edit on 20/12/2012 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join