It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
IMO it is a Tristar raptor semi auto 12 gauge with pistol grip. I remember that this gun was a black Friday special at academy because I thought it was really cheap for semi auto shotgun with pistol grip. www.slickguns.com...

You can see it here www.youtube.com...

Its purely speculation on my part but maybe he had his brothers ID and bought the gun on Black Friday. Perhaps all store that sold this cheap shotgun have been told by the feds and that the feds are leveraging these businesses to pull guns from the shelves. and maybe taking the ID to the scene was a clue and an FU to his brother. Pure speculation on my part. But I think that is the shotgun.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dieseldyk

Only problem with that is the gun in question most definitely has a magazine, which would make it only a Saiga as far as I know, and I admit my knowledge about Semi-Automatic self defense 12 gauges is very little. I know one when I see it, but I don't know all there is to know about them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

No I don't see any magazine on the gun, just the officer pulling the bolt to clear the gun and then checking to make sure its clear. There is no magazine in it and the officer gets at least two rounds out of the gun. That's not possible unless its tube fed. plus the bandolier on the slide of the stock is not needed if you are swapping out magazines. You use that to reload the tube.

Plus I'll add to my speculation. Murderer goes out with his brothers ID on black Friday buys that gun. at the shooting he leaves the gun inside the trunk knowing the police will trace it back to his brother. He also takes the brother ID with him to really frame his brother and make it look like he was there and was shooting or ran away. Why? because he was about to be committed. It used to be you needed to people to sign off on an involuntary commitment. Maybe the brother was helping the mother commit him. Or maybe its some other stupid grudge or jealousy thing, who knows the guy was crazy. So he shoots the mother and frames his brother. I'm just trying to use logic to make sense of this.

So I'll stand by my earlier statement. IMO that is a Raptor shotgun cheapo black Friday special.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I and many after me typed those exact same words, then came back and changed our minds. I trust if you watch in 1080 and full screen you too will see it. We definitely agree it was a shot shell that exited it though.

*edit* at 1 seconds the gun is perpendicular to us and at 3 seconds he releases the mag and lays it in the trunk.
edit on 12/19/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by nottelling

1 second in you get a side view of the magazine, and 3 seconds in you see him eject the mag lay it down. Then he ejects what appears to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge no doubt, regardless of rude boy says.

On the close up hi def youtube vid i have to agree with above post.that is a Saiga 12 gauge with mag.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

As much as I want to disagree with the guy I am replying to, the weapon in question doesn't seem to be an AR.
Nothing about it looks or acts like my M16A2 I trained with..

There was a magazine, and a pistol grip, I agree with that much. Round seemed big. But the out of focus camera didn't help judging sizes well. Could have been glare making it seem bigger than it was.

The way the guy checked out the opposite side from where the bullet ejected was weird. Like he was trying to figure out what he was looking at. If it was an AR it would have been obvious..

Still the rest of the inconsistencies of the case make me think at least 3 people were involved.

I don't know what weapon was in that video, but I will bet my privilege to post here for the next 3 weeks, that it's not an AR. That's a real bet. I'm serious.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Thanks. in 1080 it is a magazine. It looked like shadow at lower resolution. has to be a saiga shotgun.
you can see the cop turn the gun over and pull out the magazine

I still think the rest of my speculating is plausible. he probably used his brothers ID to buy it,we'll see what comes out.

edit on 20-12-2012 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I had a feeling you would see it eventually.
There are a lot of people still confused about this in other threads, I hope we can at least all be on the same page on this issue before too much longer. I know I assumed it was an AR before I watched the video for myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
AR or not since there never will be a trial the feds and cops can claim anything.

Even if they had arrested someone the cops can give out any thing they want to the media and there is no rules against it.

Only in court "under oath" do they have to give the real information.

In major trials around the US the cops leak fake information all the time to try to taint a possable jury because there is no law against it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
To me looks like a Hi-point 995.

Gs
edit on 20-12-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

While it is a much closer resemblance than an AR, I still believe that to be incorrect. If you haven't watched it in 1080 and full screen, it makes all the difference. The magazine is muuuuch larger than that hipoint 9mm magazine, as well as the round ejected was muuuuuch larger than a 9mm.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It looks like a shotgun, especially the expelled round. You woudn't even see a rifle round come out on that dark video.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox
It looks like a shotgun, especially the expelled round. You woudn't even see a rifle round come out on that dark video.

You would see 5.56 or 7.62.... The round ejected without firing would still look pretty big. The bullet in the vid looked bigger than that, but those are not small bullets... The casings would look much smaller.

I'm going with shotgun, but you WOULD see an AR round in this video if there was one.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think this thread can only end one of a few ways:

1)They say one of the three other registered rifles was in the trunk (in which case, we know it's the Bushmaster, as they're not even trying to make it seem like it's anything but a "long gun" and we know those wooden period piece rifles she had did not take big magazines with pistol grips). We know her three rifles don't fit this trunk gun.

2)They say it's another gun, unregistered, probably of one of the models you're suggesting----which wouldn't make that necessarily true, just convenient. They will have to then paint a picture of a kindergarten volunteer and stay-at-home mom who has felonious unregistered assault rifles/shotguns. That will be fun to watch.

3)They stop talking about the gun altogether, and then we all know there's something very fishy going on.

Until then, we can only wait.
edit on 20-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingFox

So it's a white-cased shell? Never seen those. What I see in the video is some big full-metal-jacket pointy rounds come out and have the light shine all over their reflective bodies, spinning in mid air, which makes them look a bit bigger than they really are. Definitely no color to those rounds, like classic blue, red, green, etc.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

The shell looks awful big though. It looks more like a shotgun shell than a .223.

Did the woman not own a shotgun?

A .223 is a fairly small round. The shape of the gun actually looks more like a hi-point rifle to me than anything else, but you know just my opinion.

For size comparison:

edit on 20-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

None of that weapon looked wooden at all.

But you also can't say how a thread ends.

I'm also waiting for new news.

I'm willing to give up a lot of crazy points in the case due to confusion..

Still I do NOT believe ONE guy did this... Listening to the cops own tapes...
"They are coming back at me." THEY, are coming back at me...

This IS a conspiracy somehow, but the trick is to figure out what it is they are hiding.. It's not automatically all fake just because a piece of it is..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It is not a shotgun, it is a .223 with an ATI Fiberforce Dragunov stock. The size of the ejected round, size of the barrel, as well as the slide gives it away.
edit on 20-12-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here's your big daddy .223 casings, look like they'd shine a whole lotta light off their spinning sides.

About the size of a shotgun shell.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join