Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 5
27
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er
 


Was that to me?




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by nottelling
 


1 second in you get a side view of the magazine, and 3 seconds in you see him eject the mag lay it down. Then he ejects what appears to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge no doubt, regardless of rude boy says.


Thanks. I see it now. The cop is clearing it like an AK, so definitely a Saiga.


Or, he's clearing it like the side-modified Bushmaster that is SOLD with this alternative action configuration. You know, like the kind of gun we can verify that she had.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
That's not how you clear an AR. The charging handle isn't on the side. It's a shotgun. It was confirmed as a shotgun by police, looks like a shotgun... Quacks like a shotgun...


Link?

Where was it confirmed to be a shotgun by police?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


Again, why would she have this insane assault weapon like a Saiga or whatever, and NOT have it registered? Why are you so willing to believe this gun is some unknown, unreported unregistered assault weapon INSTEAD OF THE BUSHMASTER WE KNOW SHE HAD???????


Maybe it was planted for the camera and they later changed their mind?

Everyone is trying to piece this mess together from sanitised police reports and unverified footage - how do we even know that footage is from the time and place it's made out to be? Wouldn't be the first time a news organisation has been caught using file footage as a filler.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling
 


For the OP, none of that matters. Nothing anyone is saying matters, other than the 1 single fact that she doesn't have any shotguns registered to her. So in OP's illogical thinking process, that gun can not possibly by any stretch of the imagination be anything other than one of her registered guns.

You see what you are arguing against here?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling
 


So now, instead of the simple, 2+2 deduction we can all make from this, we're going to assume this is a plant, or that the video wasn't even of her/his car being searched?

How about we just deduce that this is the weapon we know she owned?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


LOL, I thought you were too cool to reply to this thread, and only wanted to call me an a-hole via PM? Guess you changed your mind. Still waiting for your evidence.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by nottelling

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by nottelling
 


1 second in you get a side view of the magazine, and 3 seconds in you see him eject the mag lay it down. Then he ejects what appears to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge no doubt, regardless of rude boy says.


Thanks. I see it now. The cop is clearing it like an AK, so definitely a Saiga.


Or, he's clearing it like the side-modified Bushmaster that is SOLD with this alternative action configuration. You know, like the kind of gun we can verify that she had.


Does that mean she was a leftie?

Those side charging handles are usually designed so that the right hand can stay on the pistol grip while the weapon is cocked so as to not deviate too far from the basic AR-15/M16 platform manual of arms. They are also typically used on weapons with optics - long one ones. I didn't see a scope on the one in the video

Then of course there's the fact that it spat out a big blue shotgun cartridge - maybe it was an AR with a 12g upper?

I'm not buying it. It was definitely a shotgun with a detachable box magazine, most likely a Saiga.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by nottelling
 


For the OP, none of that matters. Nothing anyone is saying matters, other than the 1 single fact that she doesn't have any shotguns registered to her. So in OP's illogical thinking process, that gun can not possibly by any stretch of the imagination be anything other than one of her registered guns.

You see what you are arguing against here?


Now don't be to hard on him, I view it as he assumes we are being told the truth, the whole truth. I would think enough time has passed to state what weapons were onsite with him...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's not an AR.

look at the stock, looks like a shell holder on the stock.

Also looks like the magazine is much larger than an AR type magazine.
As in the width and thickness, not the length.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
AR's don't fire large BLUE shells



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan
 


Did you not read the replies he posted to me? He was completely rude and obnoxious for no reason other than stubborness. I am no longer replyign to OP in this thread.

reply to post by bjax9er
 


I agree, I can almost make out the shell holder on the stock as well. I can't say 100% certainly that it is a shotgun shell coming out of that gun, but it definitely isn't anything an AR from any maker is shooting. Unless they shoot shotgun shells =)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00
 


Well you got me on two points. I watched it again (I had watched it like 5 times) but this time didn't derp out and selected 1080 HD, I do see a magazine get removed. I also wasn't aware of that modification. I still think that it was most likely a Saiga though.

I do remember being a bit weirded out when the Coroner said that children had been shot with the AR after other news reports stated the gun was left in the trunk, but as I've been saying news is spotty when tragedy first strikes. If anything a shotgun being left in the trunk corroborates the story that the AR was used. I had been wondering why someone would leave an AR in the trunk, and then massacre with handguns.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
 


That is how you have discussion, good on you.

Doesn't change the fact, it is a Saiga shotgun. Just like was reported from the beginning, and just like everyone else in this thread is saying.

OP doesn't want it to be a Saiga shotgun though, OP wants it to be an AR. That way there is conspiracy.

**edit** In my opinion the reason there is no news story about the misreporting of the guns is the same reason there is no story about the misreporting of the shooter himself, originally reporting his brother did it, and the misreporting of the location and demise of the victims. Because in order to clear any of this up they would have to admit that they made HUGE mistakes, and well they just aren't willing to admit that.
edit on 12/19/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er
 


BLUE?!?! Where do you get blue from? That shell is clearly metal. Maybe something like this?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


Stay cool friend

end reply

Domo, when did the police say it was a shotgun? Link? If you got a good source then its case closed



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Domo1
 


That is how you have discussion, good on you.

Doesn't change the fact, it is a Saiga shotgun. Just like was reported from the beginning, and just like everyone else in this thread is saying.

OP doesn't want it to be a Saiga shotgun though, OP wants it to be an AR. That way there is conspiracy.


LOL, can you provide a SINGLE source that says it's a SAIGA shotgun? You can provide some source saying "oh, it was a shotgun", sure, but can you provide me any source that says it's the type you're asserting AND that it was an illegally unregistered one at that? Cuz I'd love that. Otherwise, all you're doing is continuing to assert that we should trust your evidence-less judgment rather than the video we can see with our own eyes.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00
 


.223/5.56 is small though, that round in the vid looks much bigger



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan

Domo, when did the police say it was a shotgun? Link? If you got a good source then its case closed


LOL, yes, like it's case closed on every other piece of conflicting info we get from the police.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan
 


How can you decide what caliber it is based on the----as my dear friend put it----"grainy" video, but we cannot match it with the weapon we know was registered to her? This makes no sense.









 
27
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join