It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by sputniksteve

I'll consider that your concession. You cannot prove a shred of evidence or even suspicious reports that she had illegal assault weapon shotguns, or that the weapon found in her car was anything other than a gun that was registered to her. You cannot provide a matching weapon that could *legally* be unregistered, matching the one in the trunk. You cannot explain why the existence of unregistered or illegal weapons would not have been reported by now, given every.other.detail that's been reported. You cannot provide anything except your adamant assertions.

Case closed.

Really? I have better things to do than argue with someone as immature as yourself. Have fun in your PROOF thread.

For the record I haven't conceded anything, I believe it is a saiga shotgun and you are incorrect. I guess time will tell.

link   

But, because you want to think the Bushmaster wasn't in the trunk, you're willing to come up with a million unverifiable reasons why this was not the Bushmaster, and that's better than identifying the gun based on matching photos of what we KNOW was in there and what she had? That doesn't cut it.

link   

Lulz. See? Blame me and my logical response to your every hysterical assertion that "you're right". Okay. That's fine. Buh bye.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok now I see the magazine.
Saiga

Not a AR type rifle that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

he had body armor... not sure on the laws about that though...

hypothetically:
If we assume that 100% fact that he only had those 6 weapons that were registered to his mom, then that would mean that is the bushmaster, as that isn't any of the other guns.

either way its a conspiracy in my book. either he had illegal weapons and it is being witheld, or the bushmaster wasn't used

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

No, he didn't. He had a tactical vest, not body armor.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Link?

Just askin, everything i read said armor, though im not following it uber close

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Oh, for sure. It only looks like a Bushmaster. And we have all this proof that a bunco-playing stay-at-home mom had illegally unregistered weapons in her possession, that makes total sense. ??? Seriously?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

CNN: black fatigues, military vest Everyone mistook the vest as a bullet proof one because it was so bulky, but they're saying that vest is how he carried 30 magazines of ammo. Add all of those plus the weight of this alleged bullet proof vest, and the kid wouldn't have been able to walk.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's not how you clear an AR. The charging handle isn't on the side. It's a shotgun. It was confirmed as a shotgun by police, looks like a shotgun... Quacks like a shotgun...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The weapon in the trunk of the car was definitely a semi-automatic shotgun with a pistol grip stock. When the cop was clearing it, he ejected a large, blue cartridge.

I didn't see a box magazine on the weapon and it looked like a weapon with maybe a five or six round tubular magazine, so the Benelli type fits. Interestingly it appeared to have only a single round in the chamber and none in the mag tube.

ETA: After watching it again, I still can't see a box mag indicating it was a Saiga. When in the video did the cop remove the magazine?

It was most definitely NOT a bushmaster AR-15 in any configuration, for three reasons:

1. The deranged gunman carried multiple AR-15 magazines on his person in a tactical vest or plate carrier

2. The deranged gunman would not have carried out his disgusting murders, then gone out to the car to dump the AR, then back into the school to off himself (presumably with the AR-15)

3. The weapon in the trunk of the car on the video was clearly not an AR-15

edit on 19-12-2012 by nottelling because: ETA

edit on 19-12-2012 by nottelling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

Actually he does remove a magazine in the very beginning. Myself and others missed it too, but that sure does appear to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Do you even know what a bushmaster is?
It's the same as all the other AR type rifles, with a different name on it.

Have you ever handled a bushmaster?
Have you ever take one apart?

If you have you would know 100% with out a doubt, that is not a bushmaster.
End of story.

And lots of people have unregistered guns passed on through family and other circumstances.
Like in Ohio. Private transactions do not have to be recorded. And no guns have to be registered at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't think he removed a mag, it looks like he's sticking fingers into the tube to determine if there are more rounds before he clears it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It's a side-slide modification. Reread the OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

1 second in you get a side view of the magazine, and 3 seconds in you see him eject the mag lay it down. Then he ejects what appears to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge no doubt, regardless of rude boy says.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I don't think he removed a mag, it looks like he's sticking fingers into the tube to determine if there are more rounds before he clears it.

Watch the video in HD, full screen; the very first shot of the gun shows you the VERY large, extended, HUGE freakin magazine on it, that he disconnects and tosses to the side. Watch it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Again, why would she have this insane assault weapon like a Saiga or whatever, and NOT have it registered? Why are you so willing to believe this gun is some unknown, unreported unregistered assault weapon INSTEAD OF THE BUSHMASTER WE KNOW SHE HAD???????

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So now your stay at home mom is a gunsmith, modifying her weapons?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

1 second in you get a side view of the magazine, and 3 seconds in you see him eject the mag lay it down. Then he ejects what appears to be a shot shell.

Saiga 12 gauge no doubt, regardless of rude boy says.

Thanks. I see it now. The cop is clearing it like an AK, so definitely a Saiga.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join