It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Alignment of Dec 21 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Okay folks by understanding and reading few materials, I came to a final conclusion on what Dec 21, 2012 is about.

Yes there will be an alignment, but not with all our planets. Not what we actually think as some folks predicted that all of our planets will align towards the galactic plane of the milky way galaxy.

You have to understand that our Planet Earth rotates around the Sun. Few may not even know that our Sun which we rotate around, rotates around the central bright star, in the Pleiades Constellation, called Alcyone. Now Alcyone rotates around Sirius. And Sirius rotates around the black hole of our galaxy.

A bit of info on the two stars:

Alcyone (η Tau, η Tauri, Eta Tauri) is a star system in the constellation Taurus. It is the brightest star in the Pleiades open cluster, which is a young cluster, aged at less than 50 million years. Alcyone is approximately 370 light years from Earth. It is named after the mythological figure Alcyone, one of the mythological Pleiades. It is known as 昴宿六 (the Sixth Star of the Hairy Head) in Chinese.

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek: Σείριος Seirios ("glowing" or "scorcher"). The star has the Bayer designation Alpha Canis Majoris (α CMa). What the naked eye perceives as a single star is actually a binary star system, consisting of a white main-sequence star of spectral type A1V, termed Sirius A, and a faint white dwarf companion of spectral type DA2, called Sirius B. The distance separating Sirius A from its companion varies between 8.1 and 31.5 AU.[18]

Now on Dec 21, 2012, the world is not ending. Nor there will be any pole shifts, or any destruction. There maybe natural disaster , but if there is any , it will be nothing catastrophic.

What will happen is our Earth, Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius and center of the black hole will align on this date. This is what the Hindu and the Mayans refer too. They don't claim anything with the world ending.

Yes in Hinduism it does claim that this alignment will cause the rise of the sixth civilization of humanity, but not so fast, the affect of this alignment will be greatly felt from Sirius, to the first star in alignment which is Alcyone, than the sun will feel the energy, than Earth. So we will experience some sort of energy coming towards us during this alignment, but it will not cause the end of the world at all. Maybe as a lot of people claim that our consciousness might change, or humanity will advance that's a more likely scenario to occur, but it will take some time and slowly we will see a change.

Please post more info on this subject or either Alcyone or Sirius. Thanks.

edit on 19-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I truly hope that humanity awakens as it were. We cannot keep on our current warpath or we will wipe ourselves out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The sun does not revolve around Alcyone, its revolves around the center of the galaxy.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What will happen is our Earth, Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius will align on this date.

That doesn't make much sense. You can draw a line between Sirius and Alcyone and the Sun does cross it but that happens every day.

But there is no way Earth can "align" with the Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius because neither Alcyone or Sirius lie on the ecliptic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I do find it interesting that the Hindu belief that we are in the Kali Yuga, and at the end of the Kali Yuga we'll see Kalki and seven star gods (I believe that's what they say, I'm not extremely familiar with Hindu cosmology and what-not).

Though I don't think an alignment will bring about anything significant, belief in such may help people become awakened, but they must be careful not to allow themselves to become disappointed if nothing out of the ordinary happens. If it happens, wonderful. If it doesn't happen, it's alright.

Like the Ascension thing. I don't believe any Ascension will actually take place. But, if it doesn't happen for whatever reason, if I had a choice to ascend or not, I would choose not to. I feel I would be acting selfish if I just upped and left this world. There is much pain and suffering going on, and if I can help even one person find happiness, or even find enlightenment, then it would be worth skipping being taken to a higher dimension.
edit on 19-12-2012 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What will happen is our Earth, Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius will align on this date.

That doesn't make much sense. You can draw a line between Sirius and Alcyone and the Sun does cross it but that happens every day.

But there is no way Earth can "align" with the Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius because neither Alcyone or Sirius lie on the ecliptic.

First of all you can or cant be correct with the knowledge you claim to have, yeah you are going with the facts you have. But remember everything you learn about astronomy and science is not always right. Science of any nature has potential to change. No one in this world has the exact knowledge to see the map of the universe. Not you or me or anybody else, we don't even know our own solar system yet, and than how can you assume its not on the ecliptic path. As everyday pass we learn about a new object in our own solar system or even outside, we sometimes cant even detect any asteroids or comets, sometimes they just pop out of somewhere. Universe is a full of secrets so you telling me about that there is no way that this can happen. The alignment that i am writing about didn't come from my mind, but from people who actually study the ancient cultures for years and i call them the true knowledge of astronomy.

link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
I truly hope that humanity awakens as it were. We cannot keep on our current warpath or we will wipe ourselves out.

agree same here

link   

Originally posted by Openeye

The sun does not revolve around Alcyone, its revolves around the center of the galaxy.

You are right in the saying our sun rotates around the center of the milky way, but first it rotates around Alcyone and Alcyone rotates around Sirius and Sirius rotates all (our sun, Alcyone) with it around the milky way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

but first it rotates around Alcyone and Alcyone rotates around Sirius and Sirius rotates all (our sun, Alcyone)

False.
You know that Alcyone is much further from Earth than Sirius is, right?
No. On second thought you probably don't know that.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can imagine Phage's response to December 21st threads looks something like this:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Usually. But when it's really bad...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

C'mon, don't be so hard on yourself. There's absolutely no need to electrocute yourself. There's better ways to vent your frustration.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The alignment that i am writing about didn't come from my mind, but from people who actually study the ancient cultures for years and i call them the true knowledge of astronomy.

The alignment you speak of will not happen on December 21, 2012. Except for the Sirius, Alcyone, Sun part. That happens every day.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

but first it rotates around Alcyone and Alcyone rotates around Sirius and Sirius rotates all (our sun, Alcyone)

False.
You know that Alcyone is much further from Earth than Sirius is, right?
No. On second thought you probably don't know that.

Yeah i know that that acylone is.some 300 ly away and sirius.is 8.2 somethin ly away, but that has nothing.to.do with the orbit

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Really? Distance has nothing to do with the orbit?
Interesting.
You mean an object can orbit a more distant and smaller object which is orbiting a larger and closer object instead of that larger and closer object. That must be a pretty interesting looking orbit.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Really? Distance has nothing to do with the orbit?
Interesting.
You mean an object can orbit a more distant and smaller object which is orbiting a larger and closer object instead of that larger and closer object. That must be a pretty interesting looking orbit.

Like i said universe is full of secrets, time will reveal the secrets just let the scientist .do.their work and one day it will be confirmed

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sure. But not this Friday.
Your "alignment" is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Sure. But not this Friday.
Your "alignment" is nonsense.

Once again this is not what i claim, this alignment is claimed from ancient scriptures and no its not the maya

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the write up, but I'm very doubtful of any "alignment" bringing any lind of "enlightenment".

Why? Well that was supposed to happen over 12 years ago!

The night of May 4, 2000, was the eve of one of the most exciting, powerful, and transformative celestial events of our millennium according to astronomy and astrology experts. It began with the darkest night in living memory... no moon or planet lit up the sky as the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn were hidden from human eyes behind the Sun. The next morning, May 5th, at 8:08 a.m. Universal Time, the longitudinal span of these five planets, Sun and Moon collimated within a geocentric (Earth-centered) sector of 27 degrees of the Constellation of Taurus in our Milky Way galaxy, forming a “Grand Planetary Alignment.”

Synchronistically, the planets on this date were also in alignment with the great central Sun of the Pleiades cluster, plus the current eleven-year sunspot cycle was be at its peak. Many cultures, including the Mayans and Hopi, have a prophecy predicting the May 5th Grand Planetary Alignment and this time, "the birth of the New Age of Enlightenment" - The Age of Aquarius. On the Mayan calendar, May 5th marked the end of the 5th Sun and the birth of the 6th Sun.
Source
Another Source: www.adishakti.org

So you tell me, how enlightened has this world become over the past 12 years?

Also note, May 5, 2000 was also sold as a doom date before it became an "enlightenment" date. No doom that day & no global enlightenment!!!

Sorry to say, we are just gonna have to learn to be better people without the help of some "planetary" alignment. (why is everybody always looking for the easy way out?!?!)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

We project the archetypes of the collective unconscious "out there" where they take on symbolic, cosmological places in a mythos. Esoterically, the archetypes then 'orbit' the 'central sun', which is the archetype of wholeness or the self. The archetypes of the collective unconscious align and enlightenment for the ego-self is the result.

During altered states of mystical consciousness the Light will actually manifest to a mystic. It's real but it probably isn't literally a central sun. It's genuinly mystical, genuinely paranormal but a model or cosmology or orthodoxy of it will always fall short.

We did the same thing with alchemy. We psychically projected the archetypes into the alchemical material, and thus the alchemical process paralleled the individuation process. As our knowledge increased, these projections were withdrawn. We are psychic and so we project our collective psyche "out there" into the frontier of the unknown, and then it is reflected back at us in symbolic mythological form. The thing to remember is the menu is never the meal, the map is never the territory, and frontiers are always pushed.

edit on 19-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join