It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Video - Please tell me your thoughts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I really thought the forum could use a break from all the threads coming out at a constant rate right now. So I found the shooting video. Something completely different than what we've been seeing posted over the last day or so.

I assure you, shooting tequila shots can be quite dangerous, please do not attempt this unless you are a professional alcoholic.

Without further ado:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy/gal she threw up on later!!!!!

As an old man, that made my head hurt thinking about how I would have felt the next day!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
I feel sorry for the guy/gal she threw up on later!!!!!

As an old man, that made my head hurt thinking about how I would have felt the next day!

I've met a few girls that can keep up with the guys, or drink them under the table (to the floor), and they weigh half as much as their competitors.

I do believe this one is a pro.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Shooooot! I've done that on any given newyears or other special events where no driving is required.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Your response, coupled with your avatar made me laugh!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Funny story which the OT reminded me of.
When I was about 18 I knew this older punk girl called Jai and I went to her BF's indie rock gig at a local bar and as I entered Jai called me over and pointed at about 15 shot glasses of tequila on the bar the last one had a big grub in it, she said "If you down them all I will buy you them" so being 18 and stupid I downed them all and swallowed the worm.
10 mins later I was in a right state and god knows how I got home but I semi awoke in the shower fully clothed with sick all over me, then I must off passed out.
I awoke the next day and my Mother came in my room and asked "Do you remember what happened last night" "nope" she smiled and said "well you came in was sick everywhere and I had to shower you and put you in bed"
"Oh sorry Mum" I said she laughed and said "Did you drink Tequila with a worm in?" "Yup" I replied "Well you threw it up and guess what? it was wriggling".
I ran to the loo and threw up again and after that night I can not even smell the evil stuff anymore.

Eeee thanks OP brought back that memory

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Funny story which the OT reminded me of.
When I was about 18 I knew this older punk girl called Jai and I went to her BF's indie rock gig at a local bar and as I entered Jai called me over and pointed at about 15 shot glasses of tequila on the bar the last one had a big grub in it, she said "If you down them all I will buy you them" so being 18 and stupid I downed them all and swallowed the worm.
10 mins later I was in a right state and god knows how I got home but I semi awoke in the shower fully clothed with sick all over me, then I must off passed out.
I awoke the next day and my Mother came in my room and asked "Do you remember what happened last night" "nope" she smiled and said "well you came in was sick everywhere and I had to shower you and put you in bed"
"Oh sorry Mum" I said she laughed and said "Did you drink Tequila with a worm in?" "Yup" I replied "Well you threw it up and guess what? it was wriggling".
I ran to the loo and threw up again and after that night I can not even smell the evil stuff anymore.

Eeee thanks OP brought back that memory

Hahaha i think we had the same 18th birthday .

Hurts dunnit'? haha

new topics

top topics

join