It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who smells a rat in CT?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
It looks like "they" are making sure there is a mass shooting spree in each section of the country, so that it hits "close enough to home" for the largest amount of our population. One in the middle of the country in Colorado, one on the west coast in Oregon, and now the east coast in Connecticut. Maybe somewhere in the south is next? I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

These are not random cases and anyone who thinks so, is living in a fantasy world

Don't forget Gifford in Arizona! second.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Saved for later

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello all:

I send greetings from the land of the couch in the universe of the man-cave. I think there are some 2012 psychos that want to create a big splash and watch the world go with them. As long as the general populace continues to be inundated with the fear / hate mongering media, more crazies will come out of the woodwork's.

What does that saying mean anyway? If they were in the woodwork's they would have to be small like termites and that saying refers to people, who are not made that small. So I suppose the right way to say it is "more crazies will come out of the woodwork's like termites."

( :@>

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Has anyone considered whether this is tied to taking prescription anti-psychotics? It's called a psychotic break when people snap like this, and is often caused by either too many meds, wrong meds, or the stopping of meds too suddenly.

From sketchy reports, he is said to have been in the care of a psychiatrist? Psychiatrist = meds.

So many of the recent acts of horrific violence are committed by people...taking prescription anti-psychotics.

Instead of blaming guns, how about we look at Big Pharma for once?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Someone just posted this on my FB and I really want to say I don't believe a damn thing the MSM has to say about this.

and:

Oath Keepers are right.

oathkeepers.org...

It is disturbing and sick that the federal government so hates the right of the American people to bear arms, and so hates their natural right to self defense, that the government insists on making them helpless, disarmed victims for anyone who cares to kill them. And in this case, all of the teachers and staff were willfully disarmed by the Federal Government, by force of law and threat of prison, to ensure that they would be disarmed and incapable of saving the lives of the children entrusted to their care.

I wonder how many lives could have been spared it the principal had a gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just found this on this blog, in the comment section; he has a few articles about it:

willyloman.wordpress.com...

It is the MSM saying that they talked to an aunt, who said that the mother, who owned the guns, was "something of a survivalist, who worried about economic collapse, and was stockpiling. Several people have told us that she had a collection of guns, knew how to use them, enjoyed them, both of her sons knew how to shoot..."

video.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are several thousand children and teens killed by guns annually in the United States. Many such incidents do not get reported in the media due to the privacy issues with the victims family. Also intelligent investigation analysis and fair trial prosecution dictate that the public not be informed of crime details in most cases.

So I really don't have a problem with the media running a tribute event to focus public attention on those former cases that were kept quiet if that is what this is. The perp profile though seems a little strange to me. A Hacker/prankster, intelligent but painfully awkward autistic type? I mean you can set yourself up that way to take the fall and further the gun control cause but the majority of perps in gun deaths are the ones responsible for the drug gang, turf war casualties. Hackers use cameras and phones.

Could be something more going on here besides registering guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Question here?

Did anyone else hear that the shooter 2 used hand guns and that they found a rifle in the car he used to drive to the school?
edit on 15-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I agree with the OP that something is wrong, but in my opinion this was clearly caused by a mentally ill person. Its terrible it happened, but ...

Originally posted by herrw

I know that two brothers attacked a school in Newville, CT.
I know that one of them gained entry to the locked school.
I know that their mother worked there with special-needs children.
I know that their girlfriends were being saught in a purple van.
I know that one of their girlfriends was reported as being dressed in a nun's habit.
I know that it's christmas.
I know that Hollywood is currently spewing unending rants in favor of gun-control.
I know that NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Have you got sources for any of your claims? 2 brothers, I thought it was just one man, and his brother was at work/home and posted on FB at the time of the shooting. Locked school? Why was it locked? How hard is it to break a window. Mother didn't work at the school, at least as far as I know. Since when were his girlfriends in a purple van, or wearing nuns clothes.

Its near christmas, yes, but how is this the perfect time to do a mass murder? Its a terrible time to do a mass murder, a worse time would be say, on christmas eve/day, but none the less, its a sad day no matter when it happens.

Originally posted by riverwild
Question here?

Did anyone else hear that the shooter 2 used hand guns and that they found a rifle in the car he used to drive to the school?
edit on 15-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

No, I heard that all wounds were caused by a rifle. The suspect had 2 hand guns, and a rifle, and a rifle was found in his car. I also heard he had access to 6 guns. So maybe he had 2 handguns and a rifle with him when he went into the schoo, and 1 rifle in the car, and left the other 2 guns somewhere else...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by INDOMITABLE
I honestly cried when this happened. I have a 10 year old daughter and no one could not give their child an extra hug when they picked them up today. Some parents didn't get to do that today, and will never be able to do that again with their child.

With that being said, it seemed unreal. I won't be watching the news until much later but as usual they are the mouthpiece for the government. Release a statement about what happened and everyone accepts it as truth.

When I watched the news earlier, already they were talking about what kinds of guns he had, whether they were legal, how did he get them.

What a way to take the story off of the mental stability of the shooter, possible motives, victims families and focus it instead on his guns.

It seems like every other week there is a shooting in some public area. This is still the beginning of the terror campaign if they truly want to take away guns.
edit on 14-12-2012 by INDOMITABLE because: (no reason given)

And even more so, with the ignoring of the adults-- the media started the
'event' with the focus on ONLY the young ones, to maximize their emotional
traction! That alone for the first few hours, even reinforced by the Prez's
statement doing the same thing tells me to beware.
End of episode-- real tears there?
Focus on the tools, because it's what they're after. Forget the Manchurian,
he's expendable isn't he? My only fear is that if this IS a staged event, what
kind of morality rules the planning committee that puts little ones to death?
God I hope I'm all wrong on a couple of counts.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"Did anyone else hear that the shooter 2 used hand guns and that they found a rifle in the car he used to drive to the school?"

I did. I heard/read it a bunch yesterday. Today, that's been adjusted and he used the Semi-Assault Rifle.

".... three guns were found at the scene - a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, and a .223-caliber rifle.
The rifle was recovered from the back of a car at the school, and the two pistols were recovered from inside the school where 20 students and six adults were murdered."

www.cbsnews.com...

I also remember seeing many reports about a " 2nd shooter on the large" (not my words). Now that's just bured or edited away... Same thing happen with the Dark Knight Rises incident. 2nd shooter with witnesses then that just was just buried or edited away.

connecticut.cbslocal.com...

"CBS News reports that a potential second suspect was in custody and that SWAT was investigating the home of the suspect. It was not known if that alleged second suspect fired any of the shots in the massacre.
A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”

I know early reports are often confusing, but both incidents having reports of multiple shooters, then corrections and all the previous articles being edited or buried away? What's the odds?

I also heard reports off "girlfriends in a van" being sought, and one was dressed as a nun. What happened to that?
edit on 15-12-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Look, its quite simple. The very fact that all of these "random" acts of violence around the globe have been aimed at the average person should be a wake up call to everyone, Not even "martyn Bryant" shot one police officer when he was apparently holed up in the seascape lodge.
Holmes just handed himself over to police. Why after all the financial problems all the loss, the wars the heart ache, not one government building anywhere in the west has been targeted for a massacre by a "random" civillian besides the Ok. bombing.
You could say the Gifford incident comes into this realm, yes and no, but anyone that can walk away from a 9mml point blank to the head, that raises questions.
all these events globaly need to be re-evaluated, the weapons used are all similar if not the same, the coincidences are astounding, the time has come to put petty squabbling aside and see things for what they are.

members.iimetro.com.au...

There is reason to think the Port Arthur massacre was planned as early 1987 when, after a specially called Premier's meeting in Hobart in December 1987, the New South Wales Labour Premier, Mr. Barry Unsworth stated, "there would be no effective gun control in Australia until there was a massacre in Tasmania"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just gonna throw this out there, though I'm sure it's been posted.

Father of Alleged Connecticut Shooter is VP of GE Capital According to Reports
deadlinelive.info...
www.linkedin.com...

And there's a rumor (with no credible source) that he was gonna testify at the Libor case.
www.ronpaulforums.com...

Edit: and this, but I'm to lazy to read through it right now.
www.fool.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by CraigSnedeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

I also remember seeing many reports about a " 2nd shooter on the large" (not my words). Now that's just bured or edited away... Same thing happen with the Dark Knight Rises incident. 2nd shooter with witnesses then that just was just buried or edited away.

connecticut.cbslocal.com...

"CBS News reports that a potential second suspect was in custody and that SWAT was investigating the home of the suspect. It was not known if that alleged second suspect fired any of the shots in the massacre.
A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”

I know early reports are often confusing, but both incidents having reports of multiple shooters, then correstions and all the previous articles being edited or buried away? What's the odds?

Well, the police seem to look for additional suspects pretty much always. Has there ever been a shooting where police didn't consider a second shooter? If so, that might be a conspiracy since they must have known there wasn't one.

Got no idea about the girlfriends though, it wouldn't make sense for this mentally ill, and autistic person, who hasn't got any friends, to have a girlfriend. Maybe it was something about his brothers girlfriend?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
Just gonna throw this out there, though I'm sure it's been posted.

Father of Alleged Connecticut Shooter is VP of GE Capital According to Reports
deadlinelive.info...
www.linkedin.com...

And there's a rumor (with no credible source) that he was gonna testify at the Libor case.
www.ronpaulforums.com...

Edit: and this, but I'm to lazy to read through it right now.
www.fool.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by CraigSnedeker because: (no reason given)

Thanks, Craig. BUMP.
You're trying to tell me that two fathers of two 'shooters' in one YEAR
are 'going to sing' at the LIBOR awards-- and have (or had) credibility?
"Once is happenstance... twice is coincidence:" Three times is Sir Ian Fleming.
Wow, follow the money. Two stars if I could do it...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Been following this story since yesterday. Been watching CNN coverage and reading posts to this thread. For me, I find this whole "mentally-ill, lone gumen" cover story complete bulls**t! If this were a "real" Hollywood screenplay is fails on several levels:

ONE: Characters - this "fictional media" characture that both the LE and media have been developing over the past 48 hours and named "Adam Lanza" is such a cliche! Mentally- ill (Autistic/Asperger's syndrome), "goth", loner, mathematical genius, "momma's boy," from a broken family - OH PLEASE! Gag Me With A F**cken Chain-Saw! If this kid even exists, no way could he "physically" shoot up 26 people (execution-style) in under 10 minutes with two handguns! Oh wait, script change - carrying 2 handguns and 2 assault rifles! No wonder Tony Scott throw himself off a bridge!

TWO: Setting - Newtown, Connecticut - I don't think they could have picked a more "white-bread", "vanilla-flavored" conservative, neighborhood than this! A bit too Mitt Romney-esque! So "cream-cheese!"

THREE: Timming - a weekend - we get to spend a whole weekend with these 1% families! If this happened in a middle-class, inner-city neighborhood school, do you think the media would give 2 #s? I DON'T THINK SO!

I'm just getting started! This "massacre" (?) - was carried out my 2 military-trained gunmen. If anything, I feel that the "Adam Lanza" characture is best suited for the role known simply as "the school janiitor." Remember him? He has never been identified, but described in early reports as being a major player in getting the kids out of harms way!

xfinity.comcast.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

That's what I heard as well. Now this.

Medical examiner: Rifle primary weapon used in shootings

Connecticut Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver provides an update to the media after he and his team examined the victims' bodies at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown following Friday's shootings.

video.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks, Craig. BUMP.
You're trying to tell me that two fathers of two 'shooters' in one YEAR
are 'going to sing' at the LIBOR awards-- and have (or had) credibility?
"Once is happenstance... twice is coincidence:" Three times is Sir Ian Fleming.
Wow, follow the money. Two stars if I could do it...

I couldn't find any credible sources for Lanza, so it could just be a rumor. But I'd like to dig deeper.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And this morning in Birmingham a gunner opened fire at a HOSPITAL. He was shot by police before any mass shooting could happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by herrw

I think I know what you're feeling... kind of ominous, like you're waiting for the other shoe to drop?

I was driving on the highway, listening to the radio. The music abruptly cut out and Obama's distinctive, emotionally monotonous voice took over for a few minutes. He gave a short speech, something to the tune of: "like everyone else, tonight I will go home and hug my kids" and "do something to see this doesn't happen again". I quickly figured out that there was yet another school shooting.

That's how I figured out what happened. The speech sounded like another run-of-the-mill political commercial. It hit me like listening to O'Reilly carrying on about the 9-11 victims. Like nails against the chalk board.

And then came that ominous feeling, and its still lingering.

edit on 15-12-2012 by jem78 because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join