It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one who smells a rat in CT?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by herrw

This story is so sad i would like for this to be a conspiracy whereas ..
A month ago a show aired about hypnotizing regular people turning them into assassins
In hypnosis keywords are triggers to activate people..the wordplay is crazy on this one
Hurricane Sandy- sandy hook- captain hook--taking kids to ships -7 shots heard by kids-8 adults killed - the town newtown- 2012 movie -people saved on ships-same day 22 kids in china-adam first man- 2012 end of the world-black president-deep impact- fifth element-idiosyncrasy

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjmck1980
Been following this story since yesterday. Been watching CNN coverage and reading posts to this thread. For me, I find this whole "mentally-ill, lone gumen" cover story complete bulls**t! If this were a "real" Hollywood screenplay is fails on several levels:

ONE: Characters - this "fictional media" characture that both the LE and media have been developing over the past 48 hours and named "Adam Lanza" is such a cliche! Mentally- ill (Autistic/Asperger's syndrome), "goth", loner, mathematical genius, "momma's boy," from a broken family - OH PLEASE! Gag Me With A F**cken Chain-Saw! If this kid even exists, no way could he "physically" shoot up 26 people (execution-style) in under 10 minutes with two handguns! Oh wait, script change - carrying 2 handguns and 2 assault rifles! No wonder Tony Scott throw himself off a bridge!

TWO: Setting - Newtown, Connecticut - I don't think they could have picked a more "white-bread", "vanilla-flavored" conservative, neighborhood than this! A bit too Mitt Romney-esque! So "cream-cheese!"

THREE: Timming - a weekend - we get to spend a whole weekend with these 1% families! If this happened in a middle-class, inner-city neighborhood school, do you think the media would give 2 #s? I DON'T THINK SO!

I'm just getting started! This "massacre" (?) - was carried out my 2 military-trained gunmen. If anything, I feel that the "Adam Lanza" characture is best suited for the role known simply as "the school janiitor." Remember him? He has never been identified, but described in early reports as being a major player in getting the kids out of harms way!

xfinity.comcast.net...

Yeah, the 20 year old is a huge stereotype of a mass killer, I think the photos have been edited as well (at least the one with just white face-huge photo contrast). But were talking about kids being shot, so I don't think you need 2 military gunmen, just one, remember that his mother used to take him to the range, so he had plenty of practice with those weapons. And I think the response would be the same if it was middle class, as long as its in America, it would be top news. This is the 2nd worst shooting by death toll, and in my opinion the worst due to the victims being children.

What's "the school janiitor" about, haven't heard his story yet?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I haven't heard anything about a janitor yet, did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Trouble is it happens too often. Domestic terrorism if you will. Same as a suicide bomber. Kill a load of people and then kills themselves.

Gun lobby just want to do nothing as usual. .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Trouble is it happens too often. Domestic terrorism if you will. Same as a suicide bomber. Kill a load of people and then kills themselves.

Gun lobby just want to do nothing as usual. .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont know what to believe either. I just know the government is taking control & I cant believe anything in the news. A few years ago I had my awakening to everything I thought was true, was not. I do not trust my government & unfortunatly believe they would kill children to take our guns. I do believe that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

The Colorada Aurora shooter's father was to testify also in front of Congress the next week over Bank's defrauding over how much money they had in reserve?

Our gov't is murdering children now to cover up for themselves?

The murdered 3,000 in the World Trade Centers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I asked this in another thread but I wanted to ask it here as well. Of the adult victims, we know there was the principal, a councilor, the "shooter" and three others. One was intitally reported as the Mother but she was the body found at the residence apparently. So who are these other three people? Anyone hear anything? I haven't been watching the media...it has had a zero percent accuracy so I figured it wasn't going to be right anyway.

I wondered something when I heard the Mother was not killed at the school and actually wasn't even a teacher, a substitute or an aide there...The other 3 adult victims...who were they, who did they know and more importantly...what did they know? I am beginning to think professional hit and the "shooter" is just another casualty thrown in with a bunch of loose weapons to catch the blame while the hit team made their get away.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There sure have been a lot of random shootings for no apparent reason lately. Usually in a public place, and the bullets are fired at whoever happens to be there at the time. How many does this make, now? Four, in the last 6 months? Then there was the nanny who stabbed the two children, and then herself (supposedly). And before that, there were crazy people chewing the faces off of other people. But to stay on track with the shootings, even if you take away the other stuff, it seems... persistent? It's always someone who does it for no reason, then either commits suicide, or can't remember doing it in the first place. I could accept this happening once or twice, but it's happened to many times in a row, and in a short span of time. Like an epidemic.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
There sure have been a lot of random shootings for no apparent reason lately. Usually in a public place, and the bullets are fired at whoever happens to be there at the time. How many does this make, now? Four, in the last 6 months? Then there was the nanny who stabbed the two children, and then herself (supposedly). And before that, there were crazy people chewing the faces off of other people. But to stay on track with the shootings, even if you take away the other stuff, it seems... persistent? It's always someone who does it for no reason, then either commits suicide, or can't remember doing it in the first place. I could accept this happening once or twice, but it's happened to many times in a row, and in a short span of time. Like an epidemic.

No try four in the past four days

Portland Mall 12-12-12
Sandy Hook elementary 12-13-12
Birmingham Hospital This morning
Newport beach Mall this afternoon.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I do not trust my government & unfortunatly believe they would kill children to take our guns.

I do not trust gun fanatics, and I know that they will let children die to keep their guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
I asked this in another thread but I wanted to ask it here as well. Of the adult victims, we know there was the principal, a councilor, the "shooter" and three others. One was intitally reported as the Mother but she was the body found at the residence apparently. So who are these other three people? Anyone hear anything? I haven't been watching the media...it has had a zero percent accuracy so I figured it wasn't going to be right anyway.

We know alot. See my link, heaps there, on CNN.

• Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, 47, principal
  • Mary Sherlach, 56, school psychologist
  • Lauren Rousseau, 30, permanent substitute teacher
  • Victoria Soto, 27, first grade teacher

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65
[mo
edit on 16-12-2012 by GREENFOX74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I know about him, but the rumors say that the father of the CT shooter was also supposed to testify against fraud.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker

I haven't heard anything about a janitor yet, did I miss something?

I know hey, whats it about tjmck1980?

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
rumors say that the father of the CT shooter was also supposed to testify against fraud.

But nobody has actually showed any sources for this, so I think the rumours are false, although I saw a news article about the father being rich, so maybe there is a link, but I highly doubt it when there is literally no news sources saying it, and nobody can provide court documents or anything to suggest that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I didn't know about the hospital or beach. I don't have any explanation or reasonable theory for why things are getting so crazy. Who really, truly knows?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wow! I had a feeling that some crazy person would be on here connecting this to a conspiracy. This guy had problems. You sound like you should get checked out yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've sat back and watch this develop and I finally watched the Obama video.

I believe he was genuinely upset. but it seemed like he was pissed at something else other than the shooting when he walked off. It felt almost like a George Bush 9/11 type reaction... Meaning when the lanes hit and Bush had to sit there knowing the country was being devastated.. his body and mannerism told a story of guilt.

Obama looks like he wasn't guilty per say, but pissed he had to let this happen ?

I dunno. I've spent a good amount of time today researching mind control and what not and I AM starting to smell a rat but maybe I'm just looking for something to blame..

we'll see as time unfolds I guess.

b

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This cannot be verified, as it comes solely from my own memory, but it has been bugging the # out of me until it worked its way out of my memory.

I have actually spoken, in the past, with Peter Lanza. I knew the name sounded familiar. It probably has nothing to do with anything, and the connection is very slight, but here it is, regardless.

Starting in about 2002, I began working with a company called L33T games, headed by a man who (it turned out) was woefully incapable of handling the pressures of what we were attempting. I functioned as Director of Production, and was involved with the process of securing the financial backing required to produce an online MMORPG.

The CEO/President (I won't offer his name here, because he was/is a psycho but not the violent variety) worked out a deal with an outfit called "The Emmanuel Project" which got its funding primarily through an outfit called 'Pegasus' operating out of the Cayman Islands. The deal was for $100M USD. I would set up the loan guarantees, and they would be backed by anonymous financers who would deposit notes for the full amount to guarantee the loans. One of the people I spoke with in attempting to set up the deal was Peter Lanza.

The deal never came through. Or rather, I set it up, twice, and it got shot down twice. Once the Patriot act killed it at the 11th hour because of shady dealings regarding one of the banks involved in the deal. The other time, the CEO/President had a meltdown in a meeting discussing corporate ownership and fried the deal.

It was only later that I discovered that The Emmanuel Project and Pegasus were involved in just about every dirty dealing in the third world that I could find. They were arms dealers, money traders, and the types who fly from country to country with a plane full of cash just to make trades. The whole mess would be carried out through bank trades to generate close to $1B USD (which was still a lot at the time).

I can't verify anything at the moment, as my records are all in storage in central PA at the moment. I doubt that I saved any of my emails. Shortly after everything fell to # the final time, I grabbed my team and split with the parent corp. We tried for about a year to find funding on our own as the CEO did his best to drive us into the ground, and then finally we just let it die. Shame, because we had something pretty amazing. But capital was very hard to find at that time.

If Peter Lanza continued to be involved with the jackasses in Emmanuel and Pegasus, he was in very, very bad company. I would also check out BlackHawk Capitol, who were fine and professional, but also got introduced in the same manner, through myself. I know that they did a lot of work with financing the reconstruction in Iraq for the government.

Oh, and if you suddenly find out that my kid is involved in some random act of mass violence, at least you know where to look for connections LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
After much speculation on the motives and theories of recent shootings, I would like to share with you guys something I found quite interesting....

First, please read the Wiki about psychological warfare here, if you are unfamiliar with the tactics...

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note the "Modern Psycological Warfare Operations" & "United States" sections

Next, lets just see where some of these units are based. Scroll down in the wiki link to the section where it shows where the psyop units are based out of.

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note 2 of the 41 listed are in Aurora, Co, 1 is in Withycombe, OR (basically Portland), and 1 is in Fort Totten, NY (about 70 miles from Newtown, CT)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join