Am I the only one who smells a rat in CT?

page: 6
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65
 


Apparently the shooter was in an argument with 4 teachers the day before the shootings occured. 3 of those teachers got killed and 1 teacher wasn't on location.




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If the CT shootings are a ruse to bring about the disarmament of Americans, it's already worked on the the premier of Queensland, Australia. One review of gun licensing and ownership coming right up! Are we a good, little 51st state?

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by herrw
 

Okay I have a question. Why is it that every time something like the CT shooting happens, people think that there is some sort of conspiracy going on? That this was all a set up to take people's guns away. Why can't something be what it was? A deranged person who went on a rampage. How much paranoia is out there that people think it was more than what it was? I know some will say "Well Obama wants to take our guns away." Obama does not want to take anyone's guns away. If he was going to I don't think he would wait four years to do so and have a bunch of people killed in the process. Besides even if he wanted to he can't just snap his fingers and say "Take away everyone's guns." It doesn't work like that. People also need to remember that "gun control" doesn't necessarily mean taking people's guns away. It means controlling who has access to particular fire arms and why so that crazy people can't readily get their hands on a fire arm that fires 100 rounds into small children.
I don't know maybe some people feel the need to believe that there is something fishy as a way to make sense of something so awful and senseless. There are 700 billion plus people on this planet and there are always going to be unstable people who from time to time are going to do unthinkable things. Things that horrify us. Things that sicken us. But they are what they are. In the end , I believe that in every situation there is something that one can take away, either as an individual or as a society and this type of thing will keep happening until we learn that it us and only us that can stop these kind of situations. Not through more or less guns, not through thoughts of fear and paranoia, but by each one of finding a way through our better selves to make sure that this type of thing never happens again.
Thanks for reading and bless you all.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I smell a major rat but at the same time, I tend to have a hard time figuring out how they could pull such a thing off without any leaks. But then, if it's even possible they pulled off something like 9/11, this would be relatively easy.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i just heard an interesting item on a Joplin MO talk radio station (KZRG) @ 4:30 AM on Sunday morning


the news blurb was about the newtown shooting in general, but i perked up when the reporter said the shooter had two handguns on him and a rifle in the car...

earlier on Saturday, i recall that the shooter used a .223 rifle on the children and shot each kid multiple times with more than 100 rounds fired... from the rifle

so what did the shoote do.... run out to the car and leave the empty rifle there...then go back into the school to blast away with the pistols on others and then himself...

there's just too much conflicting reports/info being made public leading to a mish-mash of misinformation
sadly this condition might prevail in the investigation....



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
It looks like "they" are making sure there is a mass shooting spree in each section of the country, so that it hits "close enough to home" for the largest amount of our population. One in the middle of the country in Colorado, one on the west coast in Oregon, and now the east coast in Connecticut. Maybe somewhere in the south is next? I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

These are not random cases and anyone who thinks so, is living in a fantasy world


This struck a chord with me as I've been thinking the same thing as well. That's precisely what would have to happen to convince a nation of separate states to act in a certain way together. This started with it occurring to me several days ago (before the tragedy and - no, I'm claiming no mystical connection) that "nothing ever seems to happen in Connecticut" Yesterday, I was trying to think of the "next" place that would be necessary assuming that it wasn't complete and came up with the South also. California is out - already whatever they want it to be, but had Oregon anyway. I live in Michigan and actually wouldn't be surprised if it was here or one of the surrounding states, but we also kind've catch the vibe from everywhere. Florida is already a mess, doubt any surprises could happen there except for that one place in Orlando. Kentucky and Tennessee would be key areas.
Honestly, I think it would have to be Texas again even considering Waco. Texas is by far, the toughest state we have. Maybe it bookends in Texas. Or maybe they just want to convince all the other states except Texas, forcing the hand.

If this is a thing at all, of course. But, it's been nagging at me.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkany1
reply to post by herrw
 

Okay I have a question. Why is it that every time something like the CT shooting happens, people think that there is some sort of conspiracy going on? That this was all a set up to take people's guns away. Why can't something be what it was? A deranged person who went on a rampage. How much paranoia is out there that people think it was more than what it was? I know some will say "Well Obama wants to take our guns away." Obama does not want to take anyone's guns away. If he was going to I don't think he would wait four years to do so and have a bunch of people killed in the process. Besides even if he wanted to he can't just snap his fingers and say "Take away everyone's guns." It doesn't work like that. People also need to remember that "gun control" doesn't necessarily mean taking people's guns away. It means controlling who has access to particular fire arms and why so that crazy people can't readily get their hands on a fire arm that fires 100 rounds into small children. [...]
...


one must understand that Øbama is just the Front Man... the puppet masters that lead him are the ones that orchestrate the methods to get policies accomplished.. including sick events like a elementary school atrocity with 26 good people and children slaughtered...& 1 gun toting perp that took the easy way out
edit on 16-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by herrw
 

I am from ct.and feel the same way....why children?...then i watch the news and it replays shooter news and mentions a gun contorl protest or somthing happenening in DC....I also recount my trip to boston in late November and just as you enter the city there's a billboard that has 'children killed by assault weapons since.....'.and a ever changing red led numbers board....i don't doubt that kids were killed but i am thinking cia is involved

Also correct me.if im wrong but in the UK weren't there a bunch of.children killed before gUN's got banned?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I womder how many of you belive in 12 21 12. by saying you belive this was "they" you are saying "they" dont belive in 12 21 12. Makes no sense that to do this if your planning for the end of the world in a week. Its fun to have flights of fantasy but i draw the line when small children are involved. these pathetic emo young male killers are created by americas pampering of society nothing more.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
WATCH: California mall shooting send shoppers into panic as gunman fires 50 rounds

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 00:51 EST, 16 December 2012 | UPDATED: 05:45 EST, 16 December 2012

Police have taken a 42-year-old man into custody after more than 50 shots were fired at a Southern California shopping mall, forcing mass panic and a full lock down.

According to Newport Beach police, multiple shots were fired in the area of a Macy's department store at the Fashion Island mall Saturday around 4:30pm in the upscale affluent coastal community.

Police arrested Sarinana Gurrola on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, said Kathy Lowe, a spokeswoman for the Newport Beach Police Department.

www.dailymail.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders
I smell a major rat but at the same time, I tend to have a hard time figuring out how they could pull such a thing off without any leaks. But then, if it's even possible they pulled off something like 9/11, this would be relatively easy.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Chong
 


That is not correct. The mother was not on location and had no official ties to the school. She was the victim found offsite. The supposed shooter had no apparent reason to be there...no connection. The "had an argument the day before" doesn't hold water.

Here's a thought that goes along with my theory this was a set up.

The father worked for General Electric in their tax department. If you follow our taxes, you would know that GE made billions the last few years and paid zero taxes.

What if, daddy tells mommy something he knew that was fraudulent. Mommy, to extort more alimony later threatens to go public with information. Daddy tells his superiors his wife's threats...(maybe Mommy told Daddy at some point she was doing volunteer work at the school...even if she wasn't). GE sends a hit team to Mommy's house, kills Mommy and son...takes the son to school in a body bag...randomly kill, drop the sons body with a few loosely placed fire around and bolt...this explains the "multiple shooter" reports.

The best way to hide a hit is to make it look random, a robbery, a serial killer attack...etc.

By the way...GE owns multiple news and media outlets...completely within their capacity to create a smokescreen and tons of disinformation.

Yeah...that is a wild theory...but when billions of dollars of profit and taxes are involved...anything is possible...you all know this.

All I know is that the more they talk, the more incoherent the facts become...there is something fishy here and most of us notice it. I just have a gut feeling this whole thing was done for a completely different reason and it has been painted another way...which just happens to suit another agenda...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i just heard an interesting item on a Joplin MO talk radio station (KZRG) @ 4:30 AM on Sunday morning


the news blurb was about the newtown shooting in general, but i perked up when the reporter said the shooter had two handguns on him and a rifle in the car...

earlier on Saturday, i recall that the shooter used a .223 rifle on the children and shot each kid multiple times with more than 100 rounds fired... from the rifle

so what did the shoote do.... run out to the car and leave the empty rifle there...then go back into the school to blast away with the pistols on others and then himself...

there's just too much conflicting reports/info being made public leading to a mish-mash of misinformation
sadly this condition might prevail in the investigation....


No, they simply change the story to fit and tell you that there was this OTHER rifle at the scene they never mentioned before. See, so now it fits. He had 4 guns is the new story.

They float a story and if it sticks they keep it. If it has too many holes they change it and blame the media for
misreporting.
Then float a new version.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by Chong
 


That is not correct. The mother was not on location and had no official ties to the school. She was the victim found offsite. The supposed shooter had no apparent reason to be there...no connection. The "had an argument the day before" doesn't hold water.

Here's a thought that goes along with my theory this was a set up.

The father worked for General Electric in their tax department. If you follow our taxes, you would know that GE made billions the last few years and paid zero taxes.

What if, daddy tells mommy something he knew that was fraudulent. Mommy, to extort more alimony later threatens to go public with information. Daddy tells his superiors his wife's threats...(maybe Mommy told Daddy at some point she was doing volunteer work at the school...even if she wasn't). GE sends a hit team to Mommy's house, kills Mommy and son...takes the son to school in a body bag...randomly kill, drop the sons body with a few loosely placed fire around and bolt...this explains the "multiple shooter" reports.

The best way to hide a hit is to make it look random, a robbery, a serial killer attack...etc.

By the way...GE owns multiple news and media outlets...completely within their capacity to create a smokescreen and tons of disinformation.

Yeah...that is a wild theory...but when billions of dollars of profit and taxes are involved...anything is possible...you all know this.

All I know is that the more they talk, the more incoherent the facts become...there is something fishy here and most of us notice it. I just have a gut feeling this whole thing was done for a completely different reason and it has been painted another way...which just happens to suit another agenda...


Well Daddy was reported dead for awhile there. You think he got onboard? I guess he must have.
That story went away and he's alive and well.
But, one could speculate that it might have stayed that his body was found in Hoboken, NJ as earlier reported instead of driving home to Stamford later on in the day.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes, it is all too convenient. The fact that this kid was a "tech genius" just screams CIA. Much like three of the victims in the Aurora shooting.

And it's convenient that the China attack "just goes to show you" that children would only be injured in such an attack with a knife rather than killed by guns.

I know that we have a subversive government supported by the CIA that funds itself by running drugs and guns. That subversive government would just love to supply our nation's criminals with weapons that have been made illegal through stricter gun control.

The perpetrator in China should be looked at very closely, too. It all smells like a set up.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chong
reply to post by Jeremiah65
 


Apparently the shooter was in an argument with 4 teachers the day before the shootings occured. 3 of those teachers got killed and 1 teacher wasn't on location.





posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by herrw
 

If you are correct that is good intel but it once again points to a great unseen hand making this stuff happen.Oh and the shooter wasn't that good a shot to hit at 50 meters or less. Trained shooters can perform far better than this.
I'm still saying SSRI drugs are the blame for 90% of these shootings based on personal experience with the emotional melt down that hits when the drugs fail.It is terrifying, heart agonizing and enraging all at the same time with incredible strength.It's really hard to handle if you haven't dealt with adversity in your life before.
By the way never forget use these drugs are how they sometimes treat PTSD for returning veterans.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by herrw
 




Something is very, very wrong.

when 20 kids aged six get shot and 6 teachers

thats whats fracking wrong YOU DOOR HANDLE

DO YOU NOT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT WITH ALL THIS 21/12/12 UK

that some mentally impaired might just freak thu f##k out

does UNSTABLE MENTAL HEALTH RING A BELL

oh no dont take my guns away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i suppose those kids that blow their heads off when they find
a gun in mum/dads draw is part of a conspiracy
edit on 16/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I agree with another poster...the Newtown Bee has still not corrected or clarified the following comment:


Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."


(Emphasis added) the principle is listed on the victims page on their very site. I can underderstand "CNN has just learned..." or "an unnamed source tells FOX that..." but this is the newspaper for the town...

The Newtown Bee

someone actually wrote this up there at that paper...its not like there are hundreds of people working for this super giant media outfit...????

this to me is the most bizarre by far.

Also, the home the mother lived in (Lanza residence was findable from the Newtown Bee website, where they have a searchable PDF of the town number.address registry). 39 Yogaganda street. The homes on this street are big and check out the driveways...Also, a child victim of the shooting has the rather uncommon last name "Hockley" and the only "Hockley" in the registry lives three doors down from the Lanza residence at 36 Yogaganda. While I understand that you can opt out of a registry such as this, it seems like an interesting coincidence. Most of the other last names of the children appear, though it would be hard to say that that is for sure the residence of the victim. Several of the adults and the principal do not appear, though it isn't uncommon for teachers to live outside of the districts or communities where they teach.

Still cannot rationalize the comment on the town newspaper's website.

...let me try...

the rest of the text on that page seems to point to it being written early in the morning, as the events were unfolding "Setting up staging areas to aleviate traffic" and "Notifying private schools of the shooting" imply that it is on-going, written soon after the paper found out.

So, I suppose there was time to actually talk to the principal before she was killed...but....???? Why / what priority / how?

The head of the school that is under attack has just witnessed gunfire and brutality while police are still trying to assess the situation / get kids to safety / set up traffic patterns / FIND THE GUNMAN OR POSSIBLE SECOND GUNMAN, etc., and she's going to take a call from the press before the gunman returns and kills her???????

Still can't rationalize it...

edit on 16-12-2012 by Sphota because: added link
edit on 16-12-2012 by Sphota because: adding follow up thought



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
I really don't know what to believe anymore.


that's exactly how some people here on ATS want you to feel...as to the poster, NO!!....only a few believe this is part of some grand conspirecy. this was carried out by a disturbed, unhinged, copycat..... there is a reason for psychiatric hospitals and psychiatrists. there are tens opf thousands of people here in america alone, that are NOT wired right...they are nuts, to put it simply. government needs to spend money and institutionalize these people...why??....because they GO OUT AND DO THIS!!!
You have obviously not stepped one foot in a psychiatric hospital, or even have a basic understanding of one just by your usage of "not wired right" and "nuts".
First of all, there has been little evidence of mental illness, apart from the guy being seclusive, a loner, and no one really knowing anything about him. That covers a great deal of teenagers, and occupies a large aspect of a normal life.
Secondly, me, you or anyone else are not that far from being "institutionalized" as you put it, we're all but a few mere stressors from exhibiting the same behaviours so don't fool yourself by thinking your actually above any of these poor souls. I see it on a daily basis, and it comes unexpectedly and dramatically.
And finally, if everything is as it is being portrayed (which I myself am not entirely convinced of, something does not feel right about the story but I'm saving judgement for when more reliable information has actually come to light), this individual likely had some sort of stressor that pushed him over the edge rather than simply "being wired wrong", and what ever that was, whether it ever comes to light or not, was likely more of a hell than any of us could ever imagine. Our society could do with a lot more compassion than judgement now a days. Perhaps it was society that failed him, and if so, perhaps a little compassion could have prevented stories like this from ever happening to begin with. I pray for all of those poor souls to find peace one day. Both the innocent souls and the lost ones as well. As a whole, just tragic and wrong, and something is not working here...
edit on 16-12-2012 by DudeCuda because: Spelling and presentation
edit on 16-12-2012 by DudeCuda because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join