It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kids just got home from school...and I'm pissed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

You know it isn't very wise to make such threats when you don't know who's on the other end.

1. I really could care less who you believe to be, even if you're the president of the Fidschi Islands.

2. It's not a threat, it's a statement. A Promise. A Guideline. Call it whatever.

Keep going, we'll see if I'm bluffing

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

What I ment to say was:

".you fidgided the bullets into your revolver the intruder would have shot you and raped your child."
edit on 14/12/2012 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't have to load it, sir...it is ALREADY LOADED and aimed at your head.
It would be stupid to have a revolver for protection and not have it already loaded.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Opportunia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People just seem to be losing their sh!t in the country on a daily basis. And its not just guns being used to do the killing. This was a terrible incident and my heart goes to all the families of the victims. But we seem to fixate on events like these to push agendas and legislature. Which is a shame because within 12 hours of this happening people can't just mourn and get their heads right, there has to be someones rationale on gun control simply because they can use this incident as front runner for anti gun bs.

Either way, its understandable to be frightened if not a little angry if you are a parent. But trust me, people have it ten fold worse than we do on a daily basis out in this crazy world.

Much healing to come I hope.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well aren't you one of the brightest shining lights

So if it's loaded and aiming at my head.....does that mean you sit on your porch all night pointing your gun towards the street waiting for people to rob you?

Paranoia is a serious problem man..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You go ahead and do your thing. I'm not one of these kids here who pees his panties when it hits the fan.

I've exercised my First Amendment right to free speech. I'm covered. I'll be happy to be a court case to prove that there are individuals/organizations abusing their powers under laws such as the Patriot Act.

You know as well as I that you haven't got a legal leg to stand on, so where does that leave you? You'll have to operate outside the law.

I'm sitting on a gold mine of my own brother.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Watch this and ponder:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery

Well aren't you one of the brightest shining lights

So if it's loaded and aiming at my head.....does that mean you sit on your porch all night pointing your gun towards the street waiting for people to rob you?

Paranoia is a serious problem man..

No, it is only taken out when needed. Are you trying to say that anyone with a gun is paranoid? How is that? Lets hear your oh so educated explanation.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

You go ahead and do your thing. I'm not one of these kids here who pees his panties when it hits the fan.

I've exercised my First Amendment right to free speech. I'm covered. I'll be happy to be a court case to prove that there are individuals/organizations abusing their powers under laws such as the Patriot Act.

You know as well as I that you haven't got a legal leg to stand on, so where does that leave you? You'll have to operate outside the law.

I'm sitting on a gold mine of my own brother.

You ain't sitting on jack sh*t. You crossed the line. We will be in touch with you shortly.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

It makes you twice the idiot to think you're something better than me or entitled to more of an opinion than I am.

just saying.

I didn't make any judgements. I was merely stating the obvious. You, my friend, are twice as German as me and all the good things that go with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

TIME OUT!!!

Thread closed to allow things to cool off a bit.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

As people don't seem so have bothered reading this.

Thread closed again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join