It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kids just got home from school...and I'm pissed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Living in the USA is starting to feel like I am living in the special class at school. I completely understand your view of the USA...it's like all the intelligent people left and we are left with emotional stunted cowards that need to hold their gun to go to sleep.
You know, there many countries that have the gun laws you want. Pick one and go. I will help you pack.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Your Name states the case perfectly. All you are is a paranoid person hiding behind a gun. Nothing More.

Keep hanging on to your "Rights", every day the world watches you "wise" (
) americans getting brainwashed by the media into believing how evil muslims are, how desperately you need to avenge the deaths of 2000 people (just like they done did back in them good ol' western days), and how financially and economically the USA is flourishing in their wealth and reputation. Not to mention the REAL reputation that americans and their country really have...

Stick onto your beliefs and keep your eyes closed to important things

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If Germany is so great and so awesome, why are you here? I cordially invite you to return to the country of your origin where you would apparently be much happier. Bye bye now.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

If you don't believe those of us who are here telling you, why not read about the places who have already done this and see the crime numbers in relation to OURS.....
www.freerepublic.com...

You are only asking for more VIOLENT CRIME if you take the right to own guns away from "The People"
edit on 14-12-2012 by Opportunia because: left out a word

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your inability to separate your emotion from your argument, and your inability to argue your viewpoint without resorting to ad-hominem attacks leads me to believe there is no further point in discussion here.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I understand the rant but the rage is misplaced in my view. It's the most tragic of coincidences but this headline is also running today on the same pages as the CT Shooting.

Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China

I can also show you school shootings that were ended or short circuited entirely by people facing a gunman with deadly force....and the lack of it being there having left a gunman like most are..... Free to kill at will until they get bored with it all and kill themselves.

If the answer is to ban guns..I'll laugh. Outright laugh. We have 260 million or more in private hands. Not only is it illegal to consider that...literally...but it's physically impossible. Although if someone wants to suggest we look at the root causes for why life seems to be worth no more than points in a video game to these killers......I'd be happy to participate in and watch that debate.
That one is overdue, IMO.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes that is what gun owners do we clean and polish our guns everynight before bed, sleep with one under a pillow and one in hand....your just trolling now are you not?
edit on 14-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

link   
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

So what you're saying is:

"I haz no armz,
I haz no Braynz,
I no know whatz 2 du other than wield a gun."

By the time you put a f**king clip in your gun and intruder would have shot you and raped your child.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Someone feeling offended?

Seems like I hit the nail right on head huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I would not feel comfortable in any of both cases, because chances are pretty high that the intruder has a gun loaded and ready to shoot.

If someone breaks into your home, do you think they won't bring their guns?

link   
Nobody at the scene today had a gun except the criminal and folks propose all those interested in following laws turn in their guns? If there was a gun ban and all the people at the school today had previously handed their guns over to police, interested as they were in following the law, except the criminal, wouldn't it leave the EXACT same scenario?

You ought to be pissed that somebody decided old Mr Jones who wore a revolver on his side while teaching shop violated the "gun free zone" policy and couldn't defend the students.

link   

Funny you seem to think you know me personally, the name is a play on the pic if you don't get it...I have no illusions that muslims are not all bad, just as all gun owners are not nuts..What are these important things, mental health, school security, what? You too must not understand what the 2nd is about....sad
edit on 14-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Living in the USA is starting to feel like I am living in the special class at school. I completely understand your view of the USA...it's like all the intelligent people left and we are left with emotional stunted cowards that need to hold their gun to go to sleep.
You know, there many countries that have the gun laws you want. Pick one and go. I will help you pack.

No thanks, I'll stay here and change my country for the better.

The good news is that this IS going to happen, stricter gun control is just a matter of time. If for no other reason than the demographics of gun lovers...they are an older crowd...the younger generation is more liberal and more logical.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No, the younger generation is programmed and enslaved. You don't know what freedom is.

link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm all for it, let's have that WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

If you want a gun, join the National Guard.

link   
I understand your point of view but mine is different.
Its easy to SAY that gun control will stop these acts but does it really?
This society all ways blames physical objects before looking at the real problems.
First of all what made this man want to kill all of those kids? A gun?

The man wanted to kill, plane and simple. He could have made a homemade bomb, should we ban windex? He could have used a semi auto bow and arrow should we ban those? He could have locked the door shut and cut all of them down with a butcher knife, should we ban those as well?

300 million people in this country....
ONLY 200 have died in the past 14 years from shootings like this.
Should we punish 300million people for a handful of peoples actions?
Should those 300million LAW abiding citizens die at the hands of criminals?
If you are afraid of being shot down by a gunman why dont you carry a gun?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I'm all for it, let's have that WELL REGULATED MILITIA.

If you want a gun, join the National Guard.

Do you realize what you are saying?

If you want a gun you need to join the a military....

FYI national guard is a STATE militia....
You should not have to join the people you are PROTECTING YOUR SELF FROM to get a gun.
Its not logical to make a decision on a topic you know nothing about.
Its easy to talk about how we can fix the problem but other complications arise.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join