It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxEnigmaticxX
its events like this that make me sad to be a human. what the hell is wrong with us.

Nothing is wrong with 99.9 % of US.

Some people are just born wrong in to this world and do idiotic things like this.

link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Call me crazy but I don't think the solution to gun crime is more guns...

It pains me deeply at the thought of children dying in this traders. Children always seem to pay the ultimate price when it comes to these acts of violence.

Last report I read was the are looking for a vehicle that left town, perhaps an accomplice?

Sickening

"If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns." -Common sense

link   
This is really creeping me out....

I just woke up about 3 hours ago, and was having a dream about a mass shooting. It wasn't at a school -- but it was quite a vivid and terrifying dream.

This is now the third time I've awoken to news that mirrored my dream from the night before.

link   
We as a species have lost our god damn minds. Maybe it's not all of humanity. Hell, maybe it's just America.

The only thing I can hope for anymore is that December 21st really is the end. We deserve nothing more.

link   
reply to post by Soulreaper54

Dont forget it is people who "hate their species" who commit despicable acts like this.

link   
reply to post by Soulreaper54

If they catch the second shooter, I can guarantee the cops will find some reason, any reason, to shoot and kill the guy. And I think they should.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Unconfirmed reports that shooter was a father of a child there.

I have not read or heard about more than one shooter. Oh, just on FOX news said there were initial reports of an accomplice who may be in custody, but no one knows for sure.

My goodness, I can't comprehend this. I can't wrap my mind around this. I can't imagine the terror those poor children went through or the hell the parents are going through. I just want to go pick up my first grade daughter from school and hug her.
Prayers for all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Shootings like this one used to be virtually unheard of not too many years ago, despite there being no gun controls then, and I am puzzled as to why there is such an increase of late. What is different in our society compared to years ago, that would have the effect of so many people having an uncontrollable urge to massacre loads of helpless kids?

These incidents are becoming a common occurance these days. But why though?

edit on 14-12-2012 by doobydoll because: sp

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

That's the exact same thing I said earlier in another thread. People need to realize that.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm picking up my kids from school right now (they're coming home early). So my OP is not being updated live anymore - I'll will update when I get back and if the editing window hasn't closed. God bless our little ones. See you all back online in a bit.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Why so much gun violence now??? This makes me sick-iam crying aand shaking and im nowhere near conneticut. What is going on? why? what the f--- is wrong with people?

America is in a slow decay. The economy is slowly collapsing and people are starting to snap. Its only going to get worse im afraid.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
Unconfirmed reports that shooter was a father of a child there.

I have not read or heard about more than one shooter. Oh, just on FOX news said there were initial reports of an accomplice who may be in custody, but no one knows for sure.

KILL THE #ER. KILL HIM RIGHT NOW. MAKE HIM SUFFER.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostyMew

Well I, for one, would like an investigation first. Perhaps this accomplice can shed some light into why this happened. I don't want to hear something second-hand about how the shooter went numb a week before massacre.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed with these shootings that initially there are "two" people involved, but in the end only one is either killed/found dead or arrested?

Is this a simple case of witnesses being confused in moment, or something more?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandcastler

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Jason88

Just listening to tis now onskynews!!

wow!

It really doesn't stop over there does it? Seemslike every other day there is shooting and these are children!!

You still believe in holding guns?

You lot who do really need to be tested!!

Exactly what the NWO want us to think. It worked on you I see.

Coming soon to a Town near you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Gun Free Zone working at its finest.

I think its time for the Principals to start arming themselves

Why stop there? Why not arm teachers? After all, the principal can't be around everywhere and all the time to deal with gun welding nuts you know. Let's keep loaded guns in our classrooms huh? Near our kids. How about we give our kids guns? hmm? Had those kids had guns themselves this gunman would have been dealt with, you know? Real logic right there.

In the United Kingdom there were 58 homicides by guns, and considering the UK is no larger in area than Virginia, with a population of over 60 million people, you really have to wonder to yourself if more guns is simply the reason why they have such a low rate in comparison?

link   
something smells funny here gunman reported dead , dressed all in black and his guns of choice a 9 mm glock and a 9 mm sig sauer arent sigs kinda expensive? next question news reports are he fired hundreds of rounds was the glock modified to be full auto? if not how far away was the police why when first shots rang out didnt teachers lock and barricade class rooms doors with desks and filing cabinets? a classroom of students nealy 20 in all were killed in a chinese school by being stabbed to death is xchina going to ban knives and pointy sticks?
yes this is a terrible tragedy butwhat was motive was it a lonr gunman or coordinated terrorist attack.

link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
Shootings like this one used to be virtually unheard of not too many years ago, despite there being no gun controls then, and I am puzzled as to why there is such an increase of late. What is different in our society compared to years ago, that would have the effect of so many people having an uncontrollable urge to massacre loads of helpless kids?

These incidents are becoming a common occurance these days. But why though?

edit on 14-12-2012 by doobydoll because: sp

Sorry stuff like this has always happened the only thing that changed is the instant media sensationaliizing them.

link   
Who can guarantee safety of the children after this horrible shooting?

God bless, I'm speachless...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I haven't fully read the thread, i just wanted to report this link, and ask you all to listen to the little girl state that she didn't even realize loud gunshots were fired?

www.cnn.com...

Im not trying to "add conspiracy" when that may not be the fact. But maybe they were using suppressor's on their 9mm? .-.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join