It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How many innocent people have to die before America does something about their gun laws and culture?

Little kids slaughtered ffs. This is sickening.

Prayers are not good enough. Something has to be done in reality.

link   

link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Who said that?

Quote it.

Stating a fact for the anti gun crowd who specifically made schools "gun free" and they are not gun free now are they?

link   
Wait wait wait.

TWO gunmen? TWO people got together and planned out shooting up an elementary school?

What are the odds of finding ONE person who could commit such an atrocity? 1:1 million? 1:50 million?

I'm saying, 99.99% of people WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS! They DO NOT have it in them. The odds of one person doing this alone are way up there, the odds of finding someone to carry this out with you have to be astronomical. They weren't taking hostages, wheres the motive.

Someone thought this plan up! Did he know "just the right guy" to ask to help him with it? Did he ask a couple of other people first and was turned down without being reported? This makes no sense, the whole thing! With it being 1 week until the 21st and the MSM being the way they are, they will cover it all week.. What American citizens have the capacity within them to kill young children? I'm just gonna say it..

This is a falseflag military operation.

link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Criminals are only interested in making money. These types of mass shootings are carried out by seemingly normal people who have blown a gasket and have easy access to weapons and ammunition.

I am not defending criminals, just pointing out a flaw in your argument concerning gun laws..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am on a conspiracy site so I feel safe for posting this here rather than Facebook or to most my friends and family.

This is nothing more than a staged shooting. Like the one we saw in Colorado over the summer. The gunmen will be unknown. Really young. No priors. Basically just dropped out from the sky to us to put a name on the event. Government desperately wants gun control and to rid citizens of their guns. They are upping the stakes now by going after innocent kids. 5 and 6 year old kids. Just sickening. They know our society puts a halo on every kid and they are untouchable so they think by going after them, it could make us fold our hand and give in to them based on fear and sympathy.

Shootings have been going on forever but now you see them happening every single week in public places like malls, schools, theatres, places of business, etc. They are trying whatever they can to get what they want. Just hate to see it come to this where innocent kids have to be killed for them to get the process moved along.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I feel sad that these kids that survived by this incident are going to be traumatized for a long time. I can only pray that nothing like this ever happens at my child school.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
how many more reasons does the USA need to ban guns ?

all i ever hear is "it is our right to carry guns" & "we need our guns to protect ourselves from the government"

it is a tired old argument.

there is nothing stopping anyone walking into a gun shop & buying a gun & then walking outside the shop & shooting everyone in sight & don't go on about the checks needed either because a clean person can buy a gun & jut sell it on & report it as missing.

To the rest of the world US citizens sound utterly paranoid with their "protect us from the government" spin.

I'm sure it's just propaganda fuelled by the gun industry itself to ensure sales stay up.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Been reading this thread?

And all the others?

They want guns gone nobody said love to noone

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Since criminals don't follow laws, hence the label of "criminal", a gun ban only affects the law abiding citizens.

If a ban was the answer there would be zero drugs on the streets of America.

Chicago and the D.C. area have very strict gun bans, and some of the highest gun violence numbers in the country. More people have died in Chicago from gun violence than troops have been killed in Afghanistan over the last 10 years.

There are many European countries with high gun ownership numbers but almost no gun crime. If guns are the problem why are there so few shootings in these countries?

These wingnuts choose targets like schools because of the strict gun bans.

They know they will have the only gun in the building.

A standup gunfight is the last thing these cowards want, they want a turkey shoot.

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Who said that?

Quote it.

Stating a fact for the anti gun crowd who specifically made schools "gun free" and they are not gun free now are they?

Your side says this all the time. "Cars kill more people, go outlaw cars" etc. etc.

link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
We deserve nothing more.

You say "we"...

Are you seriously putting yourself, me and anyone else here on the same level like any of those 20 year psychopaths dressed in black and shooting people in malls and kindergartens?

link   
(Silent post to honor the victims)

They will be missed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Beyond sickening.

Yes Americans you are sooooooo free because you get to carry guns. Keep up the good work

My thoughts go out to the devastated families. The toll they have to pay so weirdos get to slaughter people.

edit on 14-12-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
Since criminals don't follow laws, hence the label of "criminal", a gun ban only affects the law abiding citizens.

If a ban was the answer there would be zero drugs on the streets of America.

Chicago and the D.C. area have very strict gun bans, and some of the highest gun violence numbers in the country. More people have died in Chicago from gun violence than troops have been killed in Afghanistan over the last 10 years.

There are many European countries with high gun ownership numbers but almost no gun crime. If guns are the problem why are there so few shootings in these countries?

These wingnuts choose targets like schools because of the strict gun bans.

They know they will have the only gun in the building.

A standup gunfight is the last thing these cowards want, they want a turkey shoot.

BS.

Places with fewer guns have fewer gun crimes.

Crappily enforced laws produce crappy results.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
With it being 1 week until the 21st ...

If I were God and I saw people doing this kind of thing to other people, let alone children, I wouldn't wait until the 21st, I'd shut the whole thing down right now.

link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Wait wait wait.

TWO gunmen? TWO people got together and planned out shooting up an elementary school?

What are the odds of finding ONE person who could commit such an atrocity? 1:1 million? 1:50 million?

I'm saying, 99.99% of people WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS! They DO NOT have it in them. The odds of one person doing this alone are way up there, the odds of finding someone to carry this out with you have to be astronomical. They weren't taking hostages, wheres the motive.

Someone thought this plan up! Did he know "just the right guy" to ask to help him with it? Did he ask a couple of other people first and was turned down without being reported? This makes no sense, the whole thing! With it being 1 week until the 21st and the MSM being the way they are, they will cover it all week.. What American citizens have the capacity within them to kill young children? I'm just gonna say it..

This is a falseflag military operation.

BS.

Mentally ill people, nihilists, with easy access to guns.

Plenty of murderers in every society; American murders just have easy access to guns.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Abortion kills more people than a gun in the hands of a private citizen.

There is a reason they pick movie theatres,malls, and schools,

Easy pickens.

What is wrong with abortion ?

Nothing that's what !

Yet another Christian belief, well more people have been killed over the centuries due to religion than anything else, it's a pity some of the human species are simply not enlightened enough yet to have actually thought certain things through.

If people are going to bring religious beliefs into this, then surly was this not gods will ?

link   
Hi everyone,it is a sad day when kids cannot be children anymore and have to live in fear just going to school,i live in copperas cove texas and this is going on right now in our town there has been 9 bomb threats at the high school and jr high for two weeks now all schools have been closed until the 17th of this month,but rumors are going around that a shooting is suppose to occur on the 21st,my grandchild will not be going to school that day are i might not send her on the 17th either

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I may be a little wacky in the head, but this is my conspiracy thought form at the moment...

The recent shoot em ups were not enough for TPTB to drastically limit US gun ownership. Not enough dead. Now, possibly more "Manchurian candidate" types are now used to shoot up a school, killing kids. The more dead kids, the more support against gun ownership.

Terrible, but possible. Just terrible. If some form of dark government works made this possible, I really don't know what to say, it's just a brutally sad situation either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join