It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

My wife had to break up a very serious fight at school today.
This pointless act of savagery in the States just put it all into perspective.
Why kids wtf have they done ? If they do catch a second gunman there should be a public execution or better still, just throw him to the crowd and let them deal with it without fear of retribution from the 'justice' system.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Obviously this is a horrible tragedy but with that said if you have plans to buy firearms in the near future you might want to expedite those plans before the "ban weapons" crowd starts writing legislation. What's with all these shootings recently?
edit on 14-12-2012 by CincinnatiReds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Just listening to tis now onskynews!!

wow!

It really doesn't stop over there does it? Seemslike every other day there is shooting and these are children!!

You still believe in holding guns?

You lot who do really need to be tested!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Jason88

My wife had to break up a very serious fight at school today.
This pointless act of savagery in the States just put it all into perspective.
Why kids wtf have they done ? If they do catch a second gunman there should be a public execution or better still, just throw him to the crowd and let them deal with it without fear of retribution from the 'justice' system.

quartering would be a fine execution for these cowards

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To the shooter... I hope you burn in hell

link   
Where was the school resource police officer? I take it they don't have one. Every school should have an, Officer Bob, (trained in active shooter situations) at their schools. We did when I was a kid, he was great.

Like police presence or not, if he could have responded to shots fired... some parents might still have their children.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Call me crazy but I don't think the solution to gun crime is more guns...

It pains me deeply at the thought of children dying in this traders. Children always seem to pay the ultimate price when it comes to these acts of violence.

Last report I read was the are looking for a vehicle that left town, perhaps an accomplice?

Sickening

Ok. Your crazy.

For every psycho gun nut out there, there are dozens of responsible weapon carriers who obey the laws that could have been helpful in this situation. Accept that they obey these laws and nut jobs don't

Pretty plane and simple. In China a guy walks into a school and slashes kids with a knife because he didn't have a gun. Should we outlaw chefs too?

I carry. Everywhere. Just in case some scumbag decides to pop. Cops can't be everywhere all the time.

Your fear of guns is from ignorance.

Your crazy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
CBS now reporting that 27 are dead including 14 kids and the shooter. I don't know the details, but this could smell of another staged shooting event. Do you think the government would shoot up a school full of kids to take away gun rights? I do.

Yes I believe they would. It's like bluffing in poker, keep rising the stakes till the others players fold their hand.

No matter if this was a planned or random act, it's still a great tragedy.

link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by Jason88

They picked a school because they are cowards and wanted easy targets that won't fire back... No trial, no jail time, march them out to the town square and hang their asses up and leave them for everyone to see. What the *uck is the going on we have a serious mental health problem unfolding here in the US.

Whoa! I agree that whoever did this needs to be killed and fortunately has been but public death of any kind, especially hanging is not the way to go. That would just cause more problems and traumatization, especially with the kids. I hope you were exaggerating but come on.

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yeah
Sometimes the old ways are better.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I can hear my mother still sniffling in the other room. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that 18 children were shot and killed 2 hours ago. As someone who has lost a sibling, I know how horrible it feels to get news that your child is dead. 18 mothers will be sitting in their dark bedrooms alone sobbing today.
edit on 14-12-2012 by GhostyMew because:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
its events like this that make me sad to be a human. what the hell is wrong with us.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Jason88

wow!

It really doesn't stop over there does it? Seemslike every other day there is shooting and these are children!!

Exactly what the NWO want us to think. It worked on you I see.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Gun Free Zone working at its finest.

I think its time for the Principals to start arming themselves

TSA at every door and every classroom, at every school, at every stop sign

Yep, thats their goal.
Sad as it is, this also happens in countries that prohibit gun possession.
Ive read many stories about a knife or machete wielding killer slicing up people in other countries, usually China

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This brings back those words of Brievik when he said 'there were others ready to go'

I always remember those words when I hear of another shooting incident!!

Only difference here was that the motive doesn't seem to be race related!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandcastler

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Jason88

wow!

Exactly what the NWO want us to think. It worked on you I see.

So, you are saying that this event was set to happen by the NWO?

Why can it not be some nutter doing this by himself?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Oh my God, one look at the picture of the kids crying as they are being led accross the street and I started crying. How could someone do this? WTF is wrong with people?????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The "demons" are upping the ante (going after kids) to get their gun (people) control.
Sad And Sickening.

link   

Originally posted by GhostyMew
I can hear my mother still sniffling in the other room. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that 18 children were shot and killed 2 hours ago.

my mom would be the same way. what is wrong with this country, i can't even begin to imagine what those poor kids went through. The ones that survived are going to be traumatized for the rest of their lives. stuff like this makes me so mad

edit on 14-12-2012 by Soulreaper54 because: (caught up in the moment)

edit on 14-12-2012 by Soulreaper54 because: (no reason given)

link   
Why so much gun violence now??? This makes me sick-iam crying aand shaking and im nowhere near conneticut. What is going on? why? what the f--- is wrong with people?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join