It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If they unmask the skies would be filled everywhere, and its always been like that, since time memorial.

If only humans understood how advanced the extraterrestrial (or not?) space travellers are Unity..

To understand how these beings cloak their craft, first you would need to admit to yourself that advaned races travelling the cosmos exist.

Ive seen over a dozen ships in the skies of my country home in Eastern Ontario..in 2011 alone, but I have never seen a fleet

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This incredible video in Infra Red filter shooted during the daylight show, wave after wave, an huge fleet of unidentified objects, invisible to naked eye, that cover entire sky.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

In Melbourne Australia you say?

That's where I live! Just outside the CBD (Downtown) infact...excuse my ignorance but do most cameras have an infrared setting? I can try this myself and see what I see/experience.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by Malcher

Rods do not exist .
RODS are nothing more than birds or insects captured on camera who's wings are moving faster than the given shutter speed .

Back on topic:
Not all birds fly in formation and the faster moving objects are probably just insects passing closer to the lens .

Logic once again saves the day .

edit on 12-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

That would be a typical response coming from a robot .. lol

Have you travelled space before? You should tell us all you know about UFOs! Unless your "logic" stops there

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They don't appear to be fruit bats either.

Video of the worlds largest gathering of fruit bats.

Watch them fly across the front of the moon. They don't fly in perfect formation.
They fly in a swarm of frenzy. Unorganized.

edit: it appears the youtube user doesn't allow embedding. sorry.
Look it up yourself on youtube. The video is called "Life - The world's largest gathering of fruit bats - BBC One"
edit on 12-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Arken

Stars. The stars don't leave the sky when the sun comes up. These are stars. The same ones we see at night.

How do stars move around and shoot across our sky? Are you seriously that bold and ignorant ?
geez AtS.. nothing is fair game anymore huh? Auto-labelled hoax or fantasy... this site neeeds a make over, or maybe just take the entire Alien/UFO forum off this site

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

They are fruit bats

Its a Morning Time with Clear sky [No Clouds ] . My question to You : Why objects are visible with Infrared Filter but not with Naked Eye ? If they Were Birds , shouldn't we see them with Naked eye ?

edit on 13-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I recognise the camera menu as being from a Samsung CCTV camera which are normally sensitive in the IR as they have no IR filter like most consumer cameras. It appears to have a visible light filter fitted or the lens cap left on.

When he set the shutter to anti-flicker he adjusted the shutter from 50Hz to 100Hz, normally used to stop flicker from 50Hz mains lighting. This would have reduced the sensitivity of the camera by a factor of 2 but improved the visibility of objects lit by a mains IR illuminator.

Hope this helps...

edit on 13-12-2012 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
THIS could be the answer...?!

www.itwire.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Good Lord. Some of the replies on this thread are just sad.

It's like some of you have no critical thinking and are only able to use occam's razor. Well, sorry but sometimes things are a little more complex than our human brains can comprehend.

IMO, they are not birds or bugs or stars.

They are UFO's.

Also, perhaps he didn't zoom in because he was in bed sleeping while his camera was filming.

Maybe we should ask him? His youtube page seems legit and his comments are rational.

Seriously.... some of you need to get it through your skulls that there is a paranormal phenomenon going on on this planet that involves UFO's in our skies.

....really "Out of the Blue" is a beginner documentary and if you haven't even watched and are commenting on this thread.... your opinion is useless.

Of course they're UFOs. We can't identify them, now can we? But automatically assuming they're alien in origin is a bit absurd. Occam's Razor hasn't disappointed me thus far, so I'll keep using it. They're probably birds, and since we don't get a real good zoom in on any of them (and the camera's quality is lacking), we may never know.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Haudi all

It reminds me of this lamp I have, see video...

themuse

edit on 13/12/2012 by themuse because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/2012 by themuse because: tryna fix the link??

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi,
i read half of the thread and people continue saying they are birds. First let me state that those ARE NOT BIRDS.

Birds in infrared look like this:
med.uth.tmc.edu...

Second, those are not stars. You cannot see those many stars during daylight, besides, some of them get near each other and then move away from each other, STARS DO NOT DO THAT.

Only human arrogance would make you think we are the only intelligent life in this planet.
There are plenty of infrared shots of the sky and they look nothing like this, google it ffs.

Andro
edit on 13-12-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
For the record....I have only read the first page on this thread and skipped straight to reply as I know what the photographer has captured.

They are fruit bats.

I spent the first half of my life living in Melbourne and have seen them many times at dawn and dusk.

edit on 12/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Amazing that you never saw fruit bats in infrared and can recognize them from such a distance from the camera and DURING DAY LIGHT! Last time i check, bats fly at night.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
let me guess bias youtube video, of planes, stars, bugs or birds...Uploader is claiming is little green creatures, or alien spaceships for "youtube hits" from the "I wanna believe crowd".
edit on 13-12-2012 by Logicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Why wouldn't they be visible with the normal lens? I'm just curious, not really saying you're wrong. You have the most logical explanation so far.

Low light conditions make them hard to see with the naked eye.....Unless the camera has an incredibly high ISO value(40k+), it won't be able to detect them without isolating a smaller frequency range of light(in this case infra-red) in the electro-magnetic spectrum.

To the poster above....

The flight patterns are what gave away the fact it was a fruit bat(AKA flying fox).

When the bats do their daily commute to their food source, they will generally fly spread out and maintain one heading/direction. Unlike other bats, flying foxes can see and will not fly erratically like their echo-locating cousins.

Again, your theory is flawed, bats do not fly during the day.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Watch them fly across the front of the moon. They don't fly in perfect formation.

If you see them at either end of their commute, you will see a chaotic swarm as mentioned.

But.....If you see them during their commute (the distance they fly to a food source can be many tens of kilometres away) you will find them flying in straight lines(as in the OP's video) though they are spread out and sporadically dispersed.

On a good day(night?), the cloud of bats can be several kilometres wide and last for 20 - 30 mins, stretching from horizon to horizon.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by unb3k44n7

If you see them at either end of their commute, you will see a chaotic swarm as mentioned.

But.....If you see them during their commute (the distance they fly to a food source can be many tens of kilometres away) you will find them flying in straight lines(as in the OP's video) though they are spread out and sporadically dispersed.

On a good day(night?), the cloud of bats can be several kilometres wide and last for 20 - 30 mins, stretching from horizon to horizon.

Like i said, they could never ever be bats since bats do not fly during daylight.
You can ignore it as much as you want, it will not make it right.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Amazing that you never saw fruit bats in infrared and can recognize them from such a distance from the camera and DURING DAY LIGHT! Last time i check, bats fly at night.

On a dark night, you won't see them.

On a moonlit night.....if you are in the right place at the right time, you can see many tens of thousands(maybe more) of fruit bats flying in exactly the manner shown on the video in the OP without any optical aides.

Can you verify that the footage was taken after sunrise?....because to me....it looks more like pre-dawn light.....exactly the right time for bats to be heading back to roost for the day.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Andromerius

On a dark night, you won't see them.

On a moonlit night.....if you are in the right place at the right time, you can see many tens of thousands(maybe more) of fruit bats flying in exactly the manner shown on the video in the OP without any optical aides.

Can you verify that the footage was taken after sunrise?....because to me....it looks more like pre-dawn light.....exactly the right time for bats to be heading back to roost for the day.

Are you serious, did you even watch the movie? First frame tells you it was taken at 7:15 which is daylight and sun has risen already!

Andro
edit on 13-12-2012 by Andromerius because: gramatical errors

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join