It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Like i said, they could never ever be bats since bats do not fly during daylight.
You can ignore it as much as you want, it will not make it right.

You must be right.

This person has 214 videos of UFO's he/she has captured and posted on youtube.

There is no way that someone from Moonee Ponds (rotflmao ~ 37°46'00.92" S 144°55'20.07" E) would possibly create an internet hoax in order to sell advertising.

Everyone knows that advertising on youtube is a waste of time.......that's why no one does it.

There is no possible way that anyone other than "UFO lou" could have possibly seen these ET's land.....that would be impossible as Moonee Ponds is an outback town with a population of 5 people and one bunyip and everyone knows that "UFO lou" is the only person with one of them fandangled camera boxes.

/sarcasm

edit on 13/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Watch them fly across the front of the moon. They don't fly in perfect formation.
They fly in a swarm of frenzy. Unorganized.

If you see them at either end of their commute, you will see a chaotic swarm as mentioned.

But.....If you see them during their commute (the distance they fly to a food source can be many tens of kilometres away) you will find them flying in straight lines(as in the OP's video) though they are spread out and sporadically dispersed.

On a good day(night?), the cloud of bats can be several kilometres wide and last for 20 - 30 mins, stretching from horizon to horizon.

Can you show us a video that shows this happening as you describe?
If this phemonenon looks exactly like the OPs video as you claim then we can disprove this video to be UFOs.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Don't know if this is anything of importance but I noticed something about the video...

It seems that Neat Video has a video plug in for after effects...

So what I am wondering is if you can use Adobe After Effects to produce the UFO swarm he is supposed to be filming?

Just a thought...

THANK YOU tsurfer2000h.

It took 6 pages. ATS - I'm proud.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Can you show us a video that shows this happening as you describe?
If this phemonenon looks exactly like the OPs video as you claim then we can disprove this video to be UFOs.

I might be able to in a few weeks if the bats in my area decide to commute over my current house like they did last year.

There is a large colony about 5 - 10 Km to the south of where I am and fruit farms about 20 - 30 Km to the north so their appearance is usually guaranteed once the fruit is in season. Last year the bats started sometime around December/January and lasted until early winter.

I have some decent camera equipment here so I will set it up and cross my fingers.

As soon as I get something, I will post it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
well… UFO means "unidentified" and it is that. Keep an eye on it and see what comes of it? Interesting...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Like i said, they could never ever be bats since bats do not fly during daylight.
You can ignore it as much as you want, it will not make it right.

You must be right.

This person has 214 videos of UFO's he/she has captured and posted on youtube.

There is no way that someone from Moonee Ponds (rotflmao ~ 37°46'00.92" S 144°55'20.07" E) would possibly create an internet hoax in order to sell advertising.

Everyone knows that advertising on youtube is a waste of time.......that's why no one does it.

There is no possible way that anyone other than "UFO lou" could have possibly seen these ET's land.....that would be impossible as Moonee Ponds is an outback town with a population of 5 people and one bunyip and everyone knows that "UFO lou" is the only person with one of them fandangled camera boxes.

/sarcasm

You should point out where in my posts i ever said i consider this video to be true or for that matter a hoax. My posts to you were just to clarify that those can't possible be bats, the theory you so much want to put through, IF and like you see, it is a big IF, said footage was done when the OP says, i.e. 7:15am. I couldn't care less about people making money or not about things i don't know about. The truth is this can neither be proven or disproven, like many other situations/events. Some poster even said neat video (the demo of which is appearing in the video) is a software for after effects. You cannot say for sure if the OP did create an hoax or if he was just using the software to clear/clean the clip.
What i want from you is for you to say this: "Bats do not fly during the day and if this was indeed shot during the day, i was wrong and they can't be fruit bats."
This will suffice.

Andro
edit on 13-12-2012 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

"Bats do not fly during the day and if this was indeed shot during the day, I am wrong"

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

"Bats do not fly during the day and if this was indeed shot during the day, I am wrong"

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Oh looked really fast!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'd have to see the original footage on the camera itself before I believed this is real.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

yvw & your dead right.

Even if it is taken at night, it doesn't prove the bat theory.....though I still think that it is bats......having lived in Melbourne for so long, I know for a fact that their presence is common at the right time of year and their movements are (very) similar to those captured in the footage of the OP.

- To be honest......I'm half expecting it to be revealed to be something so benign and stupid that we all just go ............................Awwww. Really? Damn!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am astonished with the number of people in this topic saying it's just birds! Seriously!

I don't know what it is, but...
- If it's true, and it's only visible by infra-red...as far as i know we don't need infra-red vision to look at a day light sky and noticed such a amount of "birds" flying for sure!!

edit on 13/12/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: Some typos.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The video in the Opening Post remember me something like this......

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Arken
Very interesting video one i haven't seen before..Ive watched this video several times and i just cant figure out what all that is in the sky..I want to say stars but they don't swarm around like these things are doing..

I'm going with i don't know at this point who knows it could be anything
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Arken
Very interesting video one i haven't seen before..Ive watched this video several times and i just cant figure out what all that is in the sky..I want to say stars but they don't swarm around like these things are doing..

I'm going with i don't know at this point who knows it could be anything
peace,sugarcookie1

thank you very much for your kind words sugarcookie, as usual...

Same thing for me, when I seen this video.

The infra red filter let me think that there is something unnatural in those objects and so the path and the high altitude.

Most of the amazing sightinghs are on Infra Red or Ultra Violet Filters. (Tether incident...)

Maybe our "friends" up there cloack themseves under those wavelenghts....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
Probably just ET tourists getting in position to watch the upcoming big show.
Nothing to see here folks, the humans want to continue their descent into technocracy and forgetfulness of who they are.

You think that ets with very advanced aircraft, which means more advanced technology than we have would think that "humans are just continuing their descent into technocracy"? The ets are technocrats themselves.

edit on 13-12-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Why would birds be migrating in the middle of Australian summer?

Same problematic question from when I see the footage....

Why are they ALWAYS ufo's to YOU Arken, as usual no real info to go on from another youtube ufo nutjob posted as a evidence of what.

No details on camera etc which would help to rule things out but the youtube user doesn't want that, also as others have pointed out another youtube user he seems to only film ufo's

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't believe that those were ufo's but I'm not much of a UFO believer, unless I personally SEE it with my own eye.
But this video is interesting and I read all the posts, so it seems, we don't know what it is, and this guy actually found something legitly looking like a UFO fleet. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Those are probably some kind of flying bugs,moths, butterflies.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm well into my conspiracies, but that just looked like the stars.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join