It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I went to the homepage of the person who put this on Youtube.
This person shoots every video in infrared and guess what....They're all UFOs.
If this person has such a great camera, why don't they zoom in and see what they really are, instead of staying in a wide shot and infrared? You can claim they're anything, if you don't get a closeup.

And what compels said person to randomly point their camera at the day time sky p[recisely where a fleet of UFO's happens to be flying by. Either he's one lucky bastard that always witnesses UFO's...or this is another load of crap and people are quick to buy his BS because "OMG ALIENZ".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Actually only a few types of birds fly in formation; geese being the most recognizable.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
reply to post by Malcher

Rods do not exist .
RODS are nothing more than birds or insects captured on camera who's wings are moving faster than the given shutter speed .

Back on topic:
Not all birds fly in formation and the faster moving objects are probably just insects passing closer to the lens .

Logic once again saves the day .

edit on 12-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

Logic Pah! That's a conspiracy perpetrated by TPTB to convince the sheepies that science can answer all the questions. The truth has been suppressed you can recognise the truth when your belief cannot be backed up by evidence................................

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Neat Video is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in video footage produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, digitizers of film or analog video

Neat Video is efficient

Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, film or analog video digitizers:
sensor noise produced by video capturing devices
grain visible in digitized film or analog video
compression artifacts
color banding

Neat Video v3 renders a 720x576 clip at the speed of 20-30 frames per second when running on Intel i7 3.4 GHz

Rendering speed is higher when CUDA acceleration (on NVidia GPUs) or OpenCL acceleration (on supported AMD/ATI GPUs) is available

www.neatvideo.com...

So this video is definitely edited in at least one way.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hmmm always films in infrared,the objects in question appear to be moving slowly and at times during the video there are just a very few objects that move in and out of frame rather quickly unlike the questionable slow moving objects,and it appears that all the slow moving objects are moving in the same basic direction.

This is just speculation ( hypothetical hypothesis) could this be hot ashes from a fire near buy and they are just falling slowly in one direction on a nice calm day? Possibly but i do not know for shure,just an idia trying to think outside the box.

I have witnessed first hand many different birds migrating in mass,and have always observed them flying in formation or very chaotic individual flight patterns but as a mass moving together,these objects did not seem to take on ether of these traits.

I am still on the fence with this one,time will tell what this is hopefully.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting video to me! I know some attribute it to birds, but maybe not as we'll?

S & F!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Stars.
I'm not an astronomer, but...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by occy30

There is a cool tutorial on youtube on how to mod an older camcorder model to capture IR all the time. The guy that made that tutorial also made some awesome vids capturing this stuff in a similar manner.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but it's a similar video from a guy in Australia that does something similar.
He uses a night vision scope according to the description and a laser. It was filmed last January.

The laser does seem to illuminate a lot of dust, and I find it to be a bit annoying, but occasionally you can see things darting across the sky (not near the laser).

It's over 30 minutes, but worth skipping around to see that there are others doing this sort of thing.

Oh, and the stuck white pixel on the right-middle area seems to be a stuck pixel on the sensor of the camera. I don't believe that is anything special. (I'm a video engineer).

edit on 12-12-2012 by johnathanr because: Added reason for stuck pixel

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks just a little bit of swamp gas, no big deal!
edit on 12-12-2012 by thedayafterroswell because: typo oh my

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, kind of star like but stars don't converge...

What convergence?

...and I don't see any radius in the movement.

Polar rotation of all the stars with the planets spin.

The 'planes' are likely insects close up,

What "planes"? Bugs don't maintain equidistant spacing.

so more info is needed.

maybe for you. Here it is:

Daylight IR time lapse of the stars.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about the fleets of infrared UFO's, but here's what I see at night up here by Oakland ,CA.
www.youtube.com...
I see them pretty regularly in fact.
Apparently other people see them too.
I've also seen something that looks very much like this
www.youtube.com...
in broad daylight, and I wonder if the first might be the night time appearance of the second?
My feeling is that whatever these things are, there are a lot of them.
I think I would feel better if I knew what they were doing.
Maybe they're not craft at all but holograms from Project Bluebeam or such.
Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ufo yes because its unidentified. Aliens, no. Military, maybe. Drones....perhaps??

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The problem is, in todays society someone with a bit of know how and a computer can make up stuff like this. Furthermore, looking at his past videos makes this one seem more unconvincing to me, if he did make it up then you can tell hes had practice before. Alas, another blurry youtube video of small lights.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is at work
I'm on the second floor and web cam is looking out the window at a 45 degree angle upward
I set it up on dec 4 first night that I was here
Got my my new camera but it at home now going out on the dec 18
I't not much but it my first catch ( first base as us guy would say
)
youtube does not work from our room
Will try to down load to youtube tomorrow but clip is not much better then the picture
just message me your e-mail and I will send it to you

ho the orb is at the right

or here
[

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
60 flags for a film depicting chinese lanterns....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why does this video have so many flags and so much interest? Deny ignorance ... do you guys just accept everything you are told or do you try to dig deeper to find out if it is legitimate? Just look at every single video this guy posted prior to this. This video isn't astonishing at all nor is it proof of anything. I'm not a big septic and I'm not usually trying to debunk things but this is ridiculous.

Video author's other videos

This guy has over 200 videos of the same type of thing, posted within the last couple months. Either this guy has the greatest collection of UFO evidence or he's found a way to make money through ads. Go to the link posted above and decide for yourself.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I haven't used many IR cameras (i.e. none), but do they usually tend to record their own viewfinder menus as part of the video? It seems like a pretty smart design decision to capture the scene rather than the menu (if I focus on something else, for example, I would prefer to record the shift in focus rather than the viewfinder information). It reminds me of all the shows and movies I see where the we see the scene through a camcorder or some other such device and it shows a cross-hairs and frame (and a flashing red "record" indicator in the corner for good measure) -- if my camera did that, I'd return that thing back to the store tout suite!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Shurima

They are stars

Anyone with the word skeptic in their name and loosely throws out any ole answer which clearly does not make any sense what-so-ever, is not a skeptic. FYI

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Arken

Stars. The stars don't leave the sky when the sun comes up. These are stars. The same ones we see at night.

I should have quoted this one instead because it's really dumb friend. Here's a clue. When it's morning, that means the continent you're on is positioned opposite than it was in the evening.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join