It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I hope they're not refugee Aliens. Nauru is gonna be one crowded island while we process this lot of illegals.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Bats...

Daytime...

Flying...

Don't think it's bats in the OP video though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Frankly my monitor didn't show anything, so I went to screen shots then manipulated them by cropping and then with the color and such. I could then see what looked like constelations low on the horizon. I found nothing that appeared like any UFO movement, though my pictures were static. I fail to see anything that seems like a formation of UFO's however. I will agree its a great idea filming in IR, as there have been cases of detecting otherwise invisible 'stuff', 'things' one would not ordinarily see. 'MY bottom line....... I'm not buying it.

Additionally, the Youtube site video did little either, in fact, it sort of debunked it as far as I was concerned.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
As amazing as this is...I just know someone will come and debunk it. I've gotten my hopes up way too many times now to believe much of anything. Thanks ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

The UFO craze was a ploy by the US government to get the citizens to spot UFOs, but when you reported an UFO over Alaska or California and thought aliens, the government welcomed your report but not because they were looking for little green men, because there is a possibility they just got a report of a red aircraft evading radar and flying over American airspace.

As for the video, those are truly UFOs I have no idea what they could be. I would say birds on infrared, but some of the dots move kinda fast maybe.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So far we have about all right answers I believe; the fixed points: stars. The slow progression of many objects all in the same direction: Satellites. The fast close objects: Birds and insects. The dual paired object that picks up a lens flare: plane. etc.

Among all of this circus however; there is one thing, I cannot identify. At mark 3:48 an object appears at a high rate of speed; from the top right of center screen, slows down as it approaches, in a small arc to the youtube copyright center of screen, then hooks to the right of the screen, and continues on. it performs a sort of backwards J where the bottom of the J is straight like an L.

This is something I cannot identify; it moves almost exactly similar to the STS 90 degree turn anomaly. Whether; this object is an intelligently controlled; top secret craft, I cannot say...and I don't believe, NASA could say, if the 90 degree anomaly was a top secret craft either...which is more of a threat; to national security in the governments mind? UFO's or accidental sightings of military secret aircraft? That is something people always fail to realize; NASA will cover up their boss'es military craft, in the name of national security and a continued paycheck. Finding alien life however; is one of the main things, NASA is tasked with...UFO in the sense; I couldn't identify that singular object event in the OP's video yes.

The odds are; intelligent life is out there, in the billions of galaxies, containing billions of suns, in each galaxy. In our backyard? To me doubtful...and improbable but not impossible.
edit on 13-12-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. grammar punct.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Earth rotates.

/Battlefield Earth 2012

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

Ah thanks for reminding me of faulty discernment...the satellites would be fixed because they are in orbit, and the stars are what the huge amount of moving masses are...derp I had a retard moment.
edit on 13-12-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: grammar clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Arken

Interesting but It looks to me like this guy wants to get paid for his advertising.

don't you get it yet>?

'Oh, look.... i need some cash, i'm gonna go film something and add an advertisement at the beginning then upload it to youtube and tell everyone i've filmed a fleet of UFO's!!'

Youtube is owned by Google, hence the advertisements. People who upload videos dont include the advertisements. Thats done automatically by youtube.

Not true, you have the option to monetize your videos now for money.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Could be UFO's....

It could also be...

THE GEMINID METEOR SHOWER IS UNDERWAY: International observers are counting as many as 50 meteors per hour as Earth plunges into a stream of debris from rock comet 3200 Phaethon.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the video! S&F, OP.

I've read that ALL our space brothers and sisters are coming to watch "the event" because nothing like it has ever happened in the universe. They are coming early to get a "good seat"!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Seriously.... some of you need to get it through your skulls that there is a paranormal phenomenon going on on this planet that involves UFO's in our skies.

Prove it. Go on. Prove it.

....really "Out of the Blue" is a beginner documentary and if you haven't even watched and are commenting on this thread.... your opinion is useless.

And I know you won't. Because obviously unless we just gulp down the 'evidence' like starving little hatchlings then our opinion is useless. Who needs to prove anything to a believer. No need. And just toss the skeptics in the bin, they're useless.

Good one.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Really hoping im not the first to point this out but... these are Stars
1) taken at 7am? what reason does anyone have to believe that other than the video being edited and a caption inserted to say it is the morning
2) Depending on your Latitude stars and direction you are looking, stars do have this straight pattern. Remember these cameras have a small field of view, you will probably just see stars travelling in straight lines
3) The brightness of the video has been increased to its maximum setting, this means that the camera CCD is likely on max gain/minimum shutter speed, what you see is a video, taken using a motorized camera, i searched for "A.flk setting video" in google and the first thing that popped up was a honeywell device with almost identical menus. So yes this setup is definitely doing long-ish exposures with fixed timing which will definitely allow you to see the stars in the night sky. (dont anyone say "oh but its day" because sorry i dont buy that one little bit, anyone can take a couples of pictures and a video and say "oh its recorded at the same time"

I will try and figure out which stars you are seeing, but this quite frankly silly to be suggested true

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think we can rule out satellites, birds, bugs and balloons. Let's start with the birds: If these are birds it's very likely that they're migrating, and since it appears as though the "birds" are moving at quite a low speed, it is safe to assume that they would be quite high, and so, if they are at least 2 or 3 thousand feet above the ground, and they are migrating (which is very likely), they should appear relatively close to each other to an observer on the ground, however they appear far apart, so to a particular bird that is part of the migration, the other birds would appear to be very far away, if not out of sight, which is extremely unlikely to happen since it is very likely that these are migratory birds, and if have other birds out of sight, you will get lost, and the fact that the "birds" are still together shows that these are most definitely not birds. Now the balloons: The reason for why it's unlikely that these are balloons is that they do not appear on a normal camera, but only appear on IR, and the fact that it is morning during the time the video was taken, the Sun would be at an acute angle, which means the light from the sun would reflect off the balloons and make it easily visible through a normal camera and not only through Infra-Red. Now the satellites: I find it very hard to believe that many satellites just passing overhead every second, the fact that some of the "satellites" actually change directions within a relatively short distance makes me think it is unlikely that these UFOs are satellites. I don't think these are bugs since they are moving relatively slowly and appear quite large. However it is possible that this is some kind of atmospheric phenomena, a large amount of huge asteroids or comets, top secret military aircraft, a huge drone fleet (though I think people would see that many drone, unless they have some kind of cloak) or the real deal: extraterrestrial spacecraft.
edit on 13-12-2012 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Don't know if this is anything of importance but I noticed something about the video...

It seems that Neat Video has a video plug in for after effects...

So what I am wondering is if you can use Adobe After Effects to produce the UFO swarm he is supposed to be filming?

Just a thought...

THANK YOU tsurfer2000h.

It took 6 pages. ATS - I'm proud.

Well. Turns out the simplest answer wasn't birds after all, it was just mediocre video manipulation.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Well. Turns out the simplest answer wasn't birds after all, it was just mediocre video manipulation.

Might be an idea to find out what neat video is before writing the OP video off as manipulation .

Neat Video is a video noise reduction plug-in for:
Premiere Pro (Win and Mac), Premiere Elements (Win and Mac)
After Effects (Win and Mac)
Final Cut Pro X / 7 / 6, Motion, Final Cut Express (Mac)
OpenFX hosts: Fusion, DustBuster+, Scratch (Win, Mac), Nuke (Win, Mac, Linux)
Vegas Pro, Sony Vegas Movie Studio
Pinnacle Studio
VirtualDub (can also be used in AviSynth scripts

It looks to me like it was probably used to reduce noise on the video .

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well. Just another thread that feeds my paranoia. Now every day when I go to sleep I get to think about the hundreds of aliens just cruising above my head. Nightmares every night for the rest of my life. Oh boy.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Amazing how many will deny and come up with really stupid ideas why it is everything but.....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Souls

edit on 13-12-2012 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

These images always amazes me... And remind me of some kind of crab migration in the skies , like the red crab on Christmas island..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
While i'm not sure what it is, the objects seem to be moving or drifting, NOT in a uniform direction.

Possibly just stars filmed for X amount of hours and then sped up.
I'd love to find out what it is.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join