It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I hear that if you can get your hands on some night vision equipment - 4th Gen, and watch the night skies, you will get quite an awakening. Haven't had the pleasure yet, myself, as they start at around $2500. Military have plenty of access to them, though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see only indiscernible objects of unknown origin (meaning maybe from the camera itself). There is no direction. If you had a large one and a bunch of little ones coming out of it (mothership), or something and the ufo's had a direction, a target location or battle stance you might have something. But I see nothing here of use.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The aliens hiding on earth are leaving before the 21st....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I would say , it's just bugs, again.
Just bugs.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So I read through the first 5 pages and can't believe someone didn't catch this. You never once see the camera in daylight. The guy just shows two pictures at the end, and says he took them around the same time. Why do we not see the camera in the daylight if thats whats going on. At the beginging it was black. Then he said he had the cammera on the wrong setting and changed it from normal to infared.

The fact that the screen was black durring that time is an indication that this was shot at night. I would say that those are most likely stars filmed over a couple hours and sped up. Coupled with a few pics of daylight, and a claim that this was shot in the morning, and you have an instant youtube video.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
So I read through the first 5 pages and can't believe someone didn't catch this. You never once see the camera in daylight. The guy just shows two pictures at the end, and says he took them around the same time. Why do we not see the camera in the daylight if thats whats going on. At the beginging it was black. Then he said he had the cammera on the wrong setting and changed it from normal to infared.

The fact that the screen was black durring that time is an indication that this was shot at night. I would say that those are most likely stars filmed over a couple hours and sped up. Coupled with a few pics of daylight, and a claim that this was shot in the morning, and you have an instant youtube video.

My sentiments exactly. The fact this made it to the front page is comical.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Here in Arizona we currently have a lot of fluffy looking pollen floating around. You mentioned that recently Melbourne has had a similar problem. From my experience with IR plant matter is florescent. Would tuffs of pollen or even spider silks be florescent? I would love for this to be UFO's but it looks to me like it floats like pollen.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Same thing was answered in his comment, he has an infrared filter attached to his camera, and he's using two cameras for different kinds of shot.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Above analysis even better. ATS has been overrun lately with seeming short attention span believers to whom anything is really a UFO.

Is this ATS?

Or YouTube?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
I see only indiscernible objects of unknown origin (meaning maybe from the camera itself). There is no direction. If you had a large one and a bunch of little ones coming out of it (mothership), or something and the ufo's had a direction, a target location or battle stance you might have something. But I see nothing here of use.

Are you implying that motherships actually exist? How would we even know what UFOs actually look like with so little evidence? Honestly I can't take this video factually either way, but still, how would we even know where they travel to, what patterns they are in, and types of ships?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
As amazing as this is...I just know someone will come and debunk it. I've gotten my hopes up way too many times now to believe much of anything. Thanks ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

Watch the stars in the background they are moving way too fast, like it was filmed with time lapse, there is all kinds of debris floating around in space above us, some of it skims off the atmosphere and will appear to go upwards, this video to me is just another way to watch "shooting stars"!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
While it's not obvious in the first part of this graph, there's possibly a pattern that emerge from the second part, from frame n°351 to the end:

So, we have, between frames 310 and 397, a magnitude peak each 17/19 frames.
Nice analysis.

I noticed something along those lines without all the fancy analysis and that's part of the reason I thought birds might be a possibility, because if birds are flapping their wings at the same frequency as the magnitude variations, that might explain the cycles seen in your analysis. Given the speed of the cycles I thought they would tend to be larger birds rather than smaller birds.

In this video the photographer zooms in far enough to see the wings flapping but when zoomed out, you can't see the wings, just an intensity variation:

ufo and white birds with night vision goggles

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Twilightgem

The lights move in to tight a formation for it to be something like that. With pollen blowing, or even birds flying we would see more random actions. Something shifting one way or certain objects moving ahead or falling behind. We dont see that. We see a few lights that to me look like they move in the same relative speed and direction the whole time. There are a few that are "astray" and seem to be moving faster than the other lights, and with no particular dirrection. These I believe are satelite's.

As much as I believe that extra terrestrials exist, and have visited this planet, this seems like intentional deception.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

What was the answer?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
reply to post by Arken

I would say , it's just bugs, again.
Just bugs.

Well, you could say that, but you would be wrong.........

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Interesting idea for analysis, and streets ahead of most knee jerk responses, but I wonder if the fact that the tremendous processing and compression video files undergo in order to be uploaded to youtube will affect the results.

Also, in order to truly analyze the footage to the level of precision you are suggesting, you would need to know the type of camera, the format it was shot in, was it recorded to DV tape or solid state, how many frames per second, how was it captured etc etc

Its a commendable suggestion, but for the result to be truly scientific, you would need the original footage.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintinwaiting
reply to post by Arken

I hear that if you can get your hands on some night vision equipment - 4th Gen, and watch the night skies, you will get quite an awakening. Haven't had the pleasure yet, myself, as they start at around $2500. Military have plenty of access to them, though.

So what will I see if I buy an infrared camera? I am going to be pissed off if I buy it and the UFO's have all went away.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

Good thinking.

I find this more plausible than Bugs/Bats/Birds

The objects in question are simply to "steady" to be any sort of animal IMO ..... which leaves 2 options... they are UFOs or Stars....

But, watch closely and keep thinking about it..... something about them being stars just doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is the Geminid Meteor Shower which runs from December 4th to December 17th. Recent showers have seen 120–160 meteors per hour under optimal conditions.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I agree. Stars don't add up. Their probably satellites. If UFO's were up there and visible they would likely be orbiting to look like that. Well guess what? We have hundreds of spacecraft orbiting the earth. No need for an alien invasion.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join