It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - I'll save you all

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by khimbar
You don't need to actually. The thing you're about to do, which means that the thing that was going to happen won't happen anymore because you just did the thing you did?

I did it yesterday; you can have the day off.

You're all welcome.

This is impossible. I'm on Nibiru right now and the destination is earth. So you must of failed, troll.

If the future of the planet is down to someone who is unable to correctly choose between 'have' and 'of' we're doomed.
edit on 12-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

You've obviously never seen Armegeddon.

A bunch of oil drillers took out the big scary astroid.

They had terrible grammar too.
But you'd never tell that to their faces.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ZetaTalk has been demolished, this was the first stage that I had to tackle! 2nd stage are the contactee's

Hopefuly I when I'v completed all the levels, I can change the direction of this thing and send it back to the Zeta Reticuli star system where it came from.

Thank you for all support and none believers will be dealt with upon my return. resistance is futile

n00bUK, over & out.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

And thus on Noobs return to the ATS forum the people cried "Oh save us noob" and he did then he sent us all presents for Christmas

Book of noob chapter 10 verse 11

Oh and I like booze

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

This post is deadly serious! Not to be taken lightly..

Today ATS, I start my task of making sure the world does not end on the 21st of December, its a hard task which could take my life at any given second, I have allot to loose, my daughter, my misses, my overly expensive mortage and last but not least - All you special people, I do this for us.

So If you wake up on the 22nd, you will know that I, Leon Gibson, saved the[snip]world. I will accept any kind of gift as a token of appreciation for the saving of planet earth. Let my name be immortalized in greatness and remembered as the person out of 7 Billion that stopped the world from ending.

Post- 21st December your whole existance will be soly down to me. Thank me later, now I start my task, wish me luck. See you on the other side, ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Well done !

Please give me your bacnk account number and sort code so that i may deposit the monies on the 22nd ;+]

QV.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision

This post is deadly serious! Not to be taken lightly..

Today ATS, I start my task of making sure the world does not end on the 21st of December, its a hard task which could take my life at any given second, I have allot to loose, my daughter, my misses, my overly expensive mortage and last but not least - All you special people, I do this for us.

So If you wake up on the 22nd, you will know that I, Leon Gibson, saved the[snip]world. I will accept any kind of gift as a token of appreciation for the saving of planet earth. Let my name be immortalized in greatness and remembered as the person out of 7 Billion that stopped the world from ending.

Post- 21st December your whole existance will be soly down to me. Thank me later, now I start my task, wish me luck. See you on the other side, ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

Well done !

Please give me your bacnk account number and sort code so that i may deposit the monies on the 22nd ;+]

QV.

I'm sorry but the pigeon is still in the bank accountz, my details are on hold until the pigeon is removed.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is impossible. I'm on Nibiru right now and the destination is earth.

How's the view?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
they are messin with allllly'allll heads suckasssssssssssss

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I never said thank you Leon Gibson.

thank you Leon Gibson,

for saving the world.

Leon! Leon!
Leon!
Leon!
Leon! Leon!
Leon!
Leon! Leon!
Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon! Leon!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ooops

NVM
edit on 29-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join