2012 - I'll save you all

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This post is deadly serious! Not to be taken lightly..

Today ATS, I start my task of making sure the world does not end on the 21st of December, its a hard task which could take my life at any given second, I have allot to loose, my daughter, my misses, my overly expensive mortage and last but not least - All you special people, I do this for us.

So If you wake up on the 22nd, you will know that I, Leon Gibson, saved the[snip]world. I will accept any kind of gift as a token of appreciation for the saving of planet earth. Let my name be immortalized in greatness and remembered as the person out of 7 Billion that stopped the world from ending.

Post- 21st December your whole existance will be soly down to me. Thank me later, now I start my task, wish me luck. See you on the other side, ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You don't need to actually. The thing you're about to do, which means that the thing that was going to happen won't happen anymore because you just did the thing you did?

I did it yesterday; you can have the day off.

You're all welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'll update daily on my tasks so keep an eye out.

Maybe even soemn pictures of Nibiru and the last level Boss, who is really hard.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
You don't need to actually. The thing you're about to do, which means that the thing that was going to happen won't happen anymore because you just did the thing you did?

You're all welcome.

This is impossible. I'm on Nibiru right now and the destination is earth. So you must of failed, troll.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
not true .. its actualy me who will save everyone and YOU

no need to thank me !

but you can save me a beer after the job is done
i will need one
edit on 12/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

You're all welcome.

This is impossible. I'm on Nibiru right now and the destination is earth. So you must of failed, troll.

If the future of the planet is down to someone who is unable to correctly choose between 'have' and 'of' we're doomed.
edit on 12-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Talk about 'strong delusion'.

So many people on ATS now think they are YHWH. This is like all the Santa's popping up in the shopping malls.

2Th 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You're all welcome.

If the future of the planet is down to someone who is unable to correctly chose between 'have' and 'of' we're doomed.

point taken..

When im killing the last level boss on nibiru I will make sure to use the correct grammer

"You should have seen that coming, eh!"

Leon G. Life time winner and saviour of planet earth
edit on 12-12-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Leon Gibson,

you are forever our hero. I cannot express the words to thank you enough. Though your task be perilous, and you risk many dangers for our sake, you take your quest with a token of honor and strength. You have been charged with the titanic task of saving mankind, and you dare not shy away. Go now and save the F-ing world, you champion, you wild steed. You Homeric valiant defender of all that is us. May your enemies soil themselves in fear.

Hail Leon Gibson, Hero of this world!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

When im killing the last level boss on nibiru I will make sure to use the correct grammer

That would be 'grammar'.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So many people on ATS now think they are YHWH. This is like all the Santa's popping up in the shopping malls.

I'm not YHWH. I'm Spartacus
edit on 12-12-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I Always knew buying gold was pointless. ( in both cases).

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That would be 'grammar'.

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
Leon Gibson,

you are forever our hero. I cannot express the words to thank you enough. Though your task be perilous, and you risk many dangers for our sake, you take your quest with a token of honor and strength. You have been charged with the titanic task of saving mankind, and you dare not shy away. Go now and save the F-ing world, you champion, you wild steed. You Homeric valiant defender of all that is us. May your enemies soil themselves in fear.

Hail Leon Gibson, Hero of this world!

This^^ is what I'm talking about

Thank you, thank you very much

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So If you wake up on the 22nd, you will know that I, Leon Gibson, saved the[snip]world. I will accept any kind of gift as a token of appreciation for the saving of planet earth. Let my name be immortalized in greatness and remembered as the person out of 7 Billion that stopped the world from ending.

Thank you so much my friend!
Thank you!
Since all I have is debt, I will gladly give it to you.
Thank you again, I will see you on December 22, 2012 to complete the paperwork.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So who is it that needs eliminated to let this world end?
You seem to be mistaken that we don't long for this day. It will put a stop on so many issues that we humans are unable to agree with to make the planet worth saving anyhow.
Till we can get along as a species are we actually worth saving?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Talk about 'strong delusion'.

2Th 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Talk about even stronger delusion than the guy thinking he is saving the planet, wow.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Today ATS, I start my task of making sure the world does not end on the 21st of December, its a hard task which could take my life at any given second, I have allot to loose, my daughter, my misses, my overly expensive mortage and last but not least - All you special people, I do this for us.

Thanks man.

You're a team player for sure

Wipes a tear...

Post- 21st December your whole existance will be soly down to me. Thank me later, now I start my task, wish me luck. See you on the other side, ATS

Elvis has left the building.....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

We could start a new Religion
seeing you are going to save us all.
The Church of Noob I like it

I will be your first disciple.
edit on 12-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by n00bUK

We could start a new Religion
seeing you are going to save us all.
The Church of Noob I like it

I will be your first disciple.
edit on 12-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I will be your second. The Church Of Noob is the only true church and only Noob can save our souls. If you don't follow us with blind faith you will be punished for eternity. Repent infidels or face eternal damnation! All praise Noob!!!!

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join